This X-Faxtor voting nonsense

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:01 pm

I watch the X Factor just for a bit of entertainment, but couldn't really give a shit about left or won.

It's brilliant watching/reading the reaction, it's a competition where people vote to save the contestant. So who's fault is it that she was there in the first place?

Fools!

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:37 pm

TWIT AND TWXT TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:27 pm

I hate X-Factor

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

It's everywhere now, on the news, in the paper, on the internet :evil:

People like Ashley's fit-but-scally wife can now just release any old tat and people buy it coz she's nice on telly?

And that JLS, I'd never heard of them, now they're f*****g everywhere too.

Simon Cowell is a clever man - but I wish he'd f**k off & stop encouraging talentless noise polluters to annoy people who aren't thick, gay or women :evil:
Troll and proud of it.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 pm

The X Factor just confirms that the majority of the British people have no discernible musical taste. Very rarely do the best singers win, more the most marketable package, and very rarely do the singers get any critical acclaim or success unless they really work at it after the competition - and I can only think of Will Young as one who has had a decent amount of success in an artistic sense, and Myleen Klass if you'd like to count classical music, which we really should given that it is a musical genre. You know, just like anyone who doesn't go through the rigmarole of a televised Karaoke show that's painted as much more important than the shit telly it is.

All the rest has been nothing more than Mariah Carey Lite or disposable pop music that's forgotten before the start of the second verse, that have just got commercial success through the artificial exposure given to them by a glorified karaoke competition.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:33 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:The X Factor just confirms that the majority of the British people have no discernible musical taste. Very rarely do the best singers win, more the most marketable package, and very rarely do the singers get any critical acclaim or success unless they really work at it after the competition - and I can only think of Will Young as one who has had a decent amount of success in an artistic sense, and Myleen Klass if you'd like to count classical music, which we really should given that it is a musical genre. You know, just like anyone who doesn't go through the rigmarole of a televised Karaoke show that's painted as much more important than the shit telly it is.

All the rest has been nothing more than Mariah Carey Lite or disposable pop music that's forgotten before the start of the second verse, that have just got commercial success through the artificial exposure given to them by a glorified karaoke competition.

That overated mare is nothing more than a version of Leona Lewis lite :) Can't think of anyone more overated than bloody Mariah Carey, she just warbles screached and ruins other people songs.

As for moaning about the X Factor etc etc..........don't fecking watch them, if people like them and watch them so bloody what, they are not hurting you.

As for this voting thing, it proves the show is fixed to suit Simon Cowell and who he really wants to represent, he kept going on about it being a singing contest then did not vote off the weakest singers, what he was doing is keeping in two little prats who are keeping people talking about the show, he knew the reaction and that it would be good for the show, it also helps his acts as a strong singer has gone...one who he clearly did not want to represent.

Funny how the X Factor etc is now dismissed and criticised, can't remember the same being done about Opportunity Knocks etc in the past.

If you don't like it don't bloody watch it and don't read anything about it, its quite easy

Oh and I don't watch them either but know whats going on as the ladies in the house watch them all :)

Although that young lass from Dagenham is lovely :)

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Lucie is fit though.

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Raven wrote:
As for moaning about the X Factor etc etc..........don't fecking watch them, if people like them and watch them so bloody what, they are not hurting you.
They are though - Danni Minogue comes around to my flat and kicks the sh1t out of me every week.

I beg her to stop, but she just laughs and says it'll carry on whilst X-Factor remains on the air.
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Puskas wrote:
Raven wrote:
They are though - Danni Minogue comes around to my flat and kicks the sh1t out of me every week.
I beg her to stop, but she just laughs and says it'll carry on whilst X-Factor remains on the air.
Go away for the weekend and let me flat-sit. She can knock me around a bit if she wants! :twisted:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:55 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:
Puskas wrote:
Raven wrote:
Go away for the weekend and let me flat-sit. She can knock me around a bit if she wants! :twisted:
Tsk...what would Penny say? :roll:

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
Puskas wrote:
Raven wrote:
She'd probably be grateful for the rest. :mrgreen:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Raven - are you serious? She looks like Ruud van Nistelrooy

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Bruno wrote:Raven - are you serious? She looks like Ruud van Nistelrooy

Presentable - until she opens her trap. Thick as mince.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:59 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
Puskas wrote:
Raven wrote:
She'd probably be grateful for the rest. :mrgreen:
Taking Penny with you sounds like the fairest solution all round :wink:

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Yep deadly serious, can't account for taste :)

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm

had to endure the x-factor again tonight, been out on me bike all day & been playing so much modern warfare - she wanted us to watch it 'together'

Jesus - its fukkin torture!!!

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 am

General Mannerheim wrote:had to endure the x-factor again tonight, been out on me bike all day & been playing so much modern warfare - she wanted us to watch it 'together'

Jesus - its fukkin torture!!!
Get rid.

Or make her a brew with sleeping tablets in.

Job done.
Troll and proud of it.

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:42 am

On a sidenote, for the most part I really can't listen to Queen. When I was a student this made me feel in a minority of one for it, so Bohemian Rhapsody has come on, so what.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Athers wrote:On a sidenote, for the most part I really can't listen to Queen. When I was a student this made me feel in a minority of one for it, so Bohemian Rhapsody has come on, so what.
Not a big Queen fan either but seeing others try and sing their songs did show what a good singer/entertainer Freddy Mercury was, only Sexy Stace came near and she walked over the others!

Its amazing how much you can pick up sitting playing World of Warcraft whilst the ladies watch their rubbish :)

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Raven wrote:
Athers wrote:On a sidenote, for the most part I really can't listen to Queen. When I was a student this made me feel in a minority of one for it, so Bohemian Rhapsody has come on, so what.
Not a big Queen fan either but seeing others try and sing their songs did show what a good singer/entertainer Freddy Mercury was, only Sexy Stace came near and she walked over the others!

Its amazing how much you can pick up sitting playing World of Warcraft whilst the ladies watch their rubbish :)
In WoW, you should be able get to level 75 while X-Factor is on... :shock:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
Bruno wrote:Raven - are you serious? She looks like Ruud van Nistelrooy

Presentable - until she opens her trap. Thick as mince.
neigh... neigh... lad ;-)