This X-Faxtor voting nonsense

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

This X-Faxtor voting nonsense

Post by fatshaft » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 am

FFS people of this country! It is impossible to avoid the latest "scandal" relating to this pish, even though I've never seen a single show, you get clip after clip, and it's f**king headline news.

And for what? Because Simon Cowell latched on to the massive boost in ratings that Strictly come dancing got last year when he of two left feet fame - John Sergeant - pulled in the viewers, sympathy and votes with his decidedly rubbish performance.

So what does Cowell do? Engineer this years event so that an apparently useless couple of Irish idiots are continually put to a vote - no need for a vote, the judges can simply bounce them - so that a) we get another storm in a teacup and ratings boost, and b) he gets people paying to vote you f**king mongtards!!!

Here's how it goes, this sh*te carries on until they get down to 3 acts (or whoever many it gets to when the judges still have the final say), then miraculously the judges manage to agree that they are utter pish, and boot them off the show.

I know the public can be f**king thick at times, but jesus christ, you don;t need to be Mystic Meg to see what is going on here. And I don't watch this sh*t for a reason, it's sh*t, I certainly don't want to have to endure endless hours of shity speculation and protest groups (anti-Cowell protest groups ffs) on the news programmes! :whack:

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 am

Just turn over, and leave the dregs of society to enjoy their singing/dancing/jungle survival shows whilst the normal people like you and me get on with our lives

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 am

I feel your pain. Sadly we are a minority.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:41 am

Bruno wrote:Just turn over, and leave the dregs of society to enjoy their singing/dancing/jungle survival shows whilst the normal people like you and me get on with our lives
That's the point, it's not about not weatching the programme, I manage that every week, it has now spread bloody everywhere so you can't avoid it.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:05 am

Come on you dreeeeeeeegs!!

Cowell the coward!!!

Jedward, disgrace!!!!!

Cowell OUT!!!!

BRING BACK LUCIE HOTTIE TOTTIE!!!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

fatshaft wrote:
Bruno wrote:Just turn over, and leave the dregs of society to enjoy their singing/dancing/jungle survival shows whilst the normal people like you and me get on with our lives
That's the point, it's not about not weatching the programme, I manage that every week, it has now spread bloody everywhere so you can't avoid it.
I try and avoid anything that doesn't look like "proper news" for this very reason.

Can't wait for Jordan and Peter Andre to appear on Strictly Come Dancing though - they've not been getting much press recently with these two Irish clowns around...

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Re: This X-Faxtor voting nonsense

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 am

fatshaft wrote:FFS people of this country! It is impossible to avoid the latest "scandal" relating to this pish, even though I've never seen a single show, you get clip after clip, and it's f**king headline news.

And for what? Because Simon Cowell latched on to the massive boost in ratings that Strictly come dancing got last year when he of two left feet fame - John Sergeant - pulled in the viewers, sympathy and votes with his decidedly rubbish performance.

So what does Cowell do? Engineer this years event so that an apparently useless couple of Irish idiots are continually put to a vote - no need for a vote, the judges can simply bounce them - so that a) we get another storm in a teacup and ratings boost, and b) he gets people paying to vote you f**king mongtards!!!

Here's how it goes, this sh*te carries on until they get down to 3 acts (or whoever many it gets to when the judges still have the final say), then miraculously the judges manage to agree that they are utter pish, and boot them off the show.

I know the public can be f**king thick at times, but jesus christ, you don;t need to be Mystic Meg to see what is going on here. And I don't watch this sh*t for a reason, it's sh*t, I certainly don't want to have to endure endless hours of shity speculation and protest groups (anti-Cowell protest groups ffs) on the news programmes! :whack:
This is what I said to Mrs Zulu on Sunday evening - virtually word for word.

Just before she told me to feck off into the other room if I didn't like it. Which I did. :cry:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 am

Wasn't Cowell scheduled to be beheaded and crucified?

Please tell me I'm not mistaken. :evil:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 am

InsaneApache wrote:Wasn't Cowell scheduled to be beheaded and crucified?

Please tell me I'm not mistaken. :evil:
He's on the list. Near the top. :twisted:
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:55 am

I haven't watched X factor before but was flicking on Sunday and caught the last 10 minutes of the results show.

What an absolute pile of dung.

If anyone saw the Peter Kay parody last year/ year before you would struggle to tell the difference between the shows. Utter, utter sh*t.
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:I haven't watched X factor before but was flicking on Sunday and caught the last 10 minutes of the results show.

If anyone saw the Peter Kay parody last year/ year before you would struggle to tell the difference between the shows. Utter, utter sh*t.
Bob on.

It was so close to the real truth it was unreal. I don't so much mind it as a piece of harmless Saturday night TV but its the fact some clowns think that what the X Factor produces is "music" as opposed to some half decent karaoke singers that really annoys me. I actually think Cowell thinks he is some musical guru producing great quality. Which of course he is not. He's just getting a conveyor belt of shit "pop stars" who lack the originality, talent and songwriting ability to have a career of their own!

The fact that the horrendous winner last year covered a great song and mullered it only makes me more angry!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:I haven't watched X factor before but was flicking on Sunday and caught the last 10 minutes of the results show.

You're right, that Peter Kay thingy was utter, utter sh*t!

As is X-factor, but for all his aults, Cowell is a clever man, none of us watch the show, yet still find the time to talk about it on internet forums!!.. That's what he wants, publicity, not just ratings

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 pm

So he doesn't want nailing up then?
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:14 pm

I still have no idea who John, Edward or Jedward are. I'm fine thanks. Watch BBC news, and buy s proper paper and it's fine.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:17 pm

You lot hang on Megsons every word and call the X factor!!!!!!!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Hobinho wrote:You lot hang on Megsons every word and call the X factor!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking, well, at least this isn't a thread that is going turn into a Megson out tirade when the flogging and hanging meister steams into view.

I bow to you, maestro. :pray:
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Megson or Cowell Megson or Cowell Megson or Cowell....

HHmmmm, what time does it start again?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:26 pm

InsaneApache wrote:So he doesn't want nailing up then?
He doesn't want it, but he certainly warrants it

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
Hobinho wrote:You lot hang on Megsons every word and call the X factor!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking, well, at least this isn't a thread that is going turn into a Megson out tirade when the flogging and hanging meister steams into view.

I bow to you, maestro. :pray:
:wink:

(I'm out of the out camp, for now any ways :mrgreen: )

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:32 pm

LOL!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!