Daddy General

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Daddy General

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 am

congrats fella! :pissed:

I'm just shocked I wasn't in the next room with Ms Ginge producing as well

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Daddy General

Post by Prufrock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:45 am

hisroyalgingerness wrote:congrats fella! :pissed:

You do realise quite how odd that sounds don'tyou :grin: ?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Re: Daddy General

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 am

Prufrock wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:congrats fella! :pissed:

You do realise quite how odd that sounds don'tyou :grin: ?
I do. Only the General truly knows how odd though

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Congratulations General, I am sure that in his own time he will share with us the marvels of fatherhood.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:12 pm

jaffka wrote:Congratulations General, I am sure that in his own time he will share with us the marvels of fatherhood.
He has in the where are you going thread. Most people are a little concerned about ginger's thread. :wink:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Congratulations dude(s)

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Congratulations. Now, about that dog....
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Congratulations Mr & Mrs General.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 pm

oops didnt see this thread, just messing with my phone in the hosp cheers ginge, your expecting too!? This is too weird! :D congrats, i know its a cliche, and i didnt believe it either but it truley is the greatest feeling ever!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:oops didnt see this thread, just messing with my phone in the hosp cheers ginge, your expecting too!? This is too weird! :D congrats, i know its a cliche, and i didnt believe it either but it truley is the greatest feeling ever!
No I'm not, I can't look after mesself let alone a mini-ginge. With our track record of bumping into each other it wouldn't have surprised me like

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 pm

congratulations to you both

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Congrats pal. Made up for you, never experienced it myself, but will (hopefully) be doing so in the not too distant future!

Good luck with fatherhood although I'm sure you won't need it, get a little dog for now, then upgrade to a vicious rottweiler when she's old enough to date
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Congratulations

Post by Gertie » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 pm

This is bit late, but have too many children to keep up to date with the interweb these days.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, hope that all is well. Sounds like your partner had a bit of a terrible time and hope she is doing OK. The first 6 weeks are just crazy so hope she is feeling well. Lovely name, I have a Sophie so your Sofia sounds fabulous.

Hope you are taking care of Mrs General, there is nothing more painful in the world ever, I never knew that a person could be in so much pain but still be alive. My second daughter was 2 hours, only just got to the hospital she nearly arrived in the carpark. So tell her it gets better, although I can imagine she won't ever planning on any more ever again.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Re: Congratulations

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Gertie wrote:This is bit late, but have too many children to keep up to date with the interweb these days.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, hope that all is well. Sounds like your partner had a bit of a terrible time and hope she is doing OK. The first 6 weeks are just crazy so hope she is feeling well. Lovely name, I have a Sophie so your Sofia sounds fabulous.

Hope you are taking care of Mrs General, there is nothing more painful in the world ever, I never knew that a person could be in so much pain but still be alive. My second daughter was 2 hours, only just got to the hospital she nearly arrived in the carpark. So tell her it gets better, although I can imagine she won't ever planning on any more ever again.
:D like i said to her in the delivery room - 'hurts does it? you wanna try dislocating your shoulder!'

thanks very much, it was a pretty grim arrival but its all forgotten now, both are doing great, well Sofia is, mum needs some sleep! i have a marvelous resistance to the crying and seldom wake up - but the baby cerainly dosent appreciate our sleep time!