your most hellish song...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

your most hellish song...

Post by General Mannerheim » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:47 am

you must have one song that makes you squirm, retch, shudder? if there was one song you could banish to room 101 forever, which would it be?

me, Angels - robbie cocking williams! fookin despise that shite!

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:50 am

My Way - the most nauseating, self-serving piece of funeral music ever...

Repellant in every way...

Let it face the final curtain!!!

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:58 am

That Goodbye Englands Rose sh*t by Elton "morose b*stard" John. I've successfully managed to avoid all but the opening 30 seconds of this drivel, being suckered in only by my thinking it was Candle in the Wind that was coming on the radio.

There are others, I will be back when they rear their ugly heads from the dark recesses of my mind.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 am

Sophie Ellis Bextor in that Groovejet 'Murder on the Dancefloor', the most grating voice known to man.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 am

Firestarter by the Prodigy.

Such a tune of mindless drivel as has never existed before or since.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 am

William the White wrote:My Way - the most nauseating, self-serving piece of funeral music ever...

Sid Vicious? Come on that's classic.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 am

There are way way way too many songs that I despise. Decided to think back to the seventies and came up with:

Coconut by Harry Nilsson. "she put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up"

For you older folk, just try and get that song out of your head now. Already put me in a bad mood, so think I'd better call a DOCTER.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:49 am

There's far too many. But I reckon the worst song ever shat out was My Humps by Black Eyed Peas. There are no words to describe this level of drivel. It should be a criminal offence to release stuff like that.

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 am

China in Your Hand by T'Pau. A worse shitload of pompous, self important faux profundity you won't hear in a month of Sundays.

Add to that the aforementioned Angels, My Way, and any gangsta rap/hip hop screeching.

Oh, and controversially, Fairytale of New York.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 am

William the White wrote:My Way - the most nauseating, self-serving piece of funeral music ever...

I wish..... If I had a pound for every time I have pressed the button at the crematorium to close the curtains and the relatives have sobbed through "My Way" - I'd be buying eddie Davies's solid gold helicopter....

enough already!!!

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:42 am

Mustang Sally
Whole Of The Moon
(How Much Is) That Doggy In The Window

:hang:

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:42 am

thebish wrote:

I wish..... If I had a pound for every time I have pressed the button at the crematorium to close the curtains and the relatives have sobbed through "My Way" - I'd be buying eddie Davies's solid gold helicopter....

enough already!!!
We now know where Viz got the inspiration for Paul Whicker the Tall Vicar from... :wink:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am

Owt by Lily Allen. Mockney bitch.

Owt by Robbie Williams.

Cheese
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Cheese » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:16 am

That 'Teenage Circus' abomination by Mika. My 4 year old daughter sings it to me when she wants to wind me up.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 am

Cheese wrote:That 'Teenage Circus' abomination by Mika. My 4 year old daughter sings it to me when she wants to wind me up.
You absolute massive b*stard! I haven't even heard a second of audio of that in god knows how long, yet just reading it's name has it stuck in my head. I can't stand him either, second to Miss Ellis Bextor on grating voices.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 am

Cheese wrote:That 'Teenage Circus' abomination by Mika. My 4 year old daughter sings it to me when she wants to wind me up.
Aye owt by Mika too!

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Aye owt by Mika too!
I dunno, was in Benidorm on my mates 40th a couple of years back, there we were d!cking about in Champions, when this group of 4 or 5 fat tarts strolled in - instantly the dj switched tracks with that sccrrrraaattch sound and 'BIG GIRLS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL...' boomed out of the speakers!!! haha was pure gold, one of the funniest things ive ever seen - the ladies were ok with it too and just had a laugh... and a few free shots probably!

hence, that tune has become a bit of an anthem with us! utter sh!te like, granted!

Cheese
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Cheese » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Prufrock wrote:
You absolute massive b*stard! I haven't even heard a second of audio of that in god knows how long, yet just reading it's name has it stuck in my head. I can't stand him either, second to Miss Ellis Bextor on grating voices.
The good thing is, she hasn't learned the concept of the counter-attack yet, and she hates the song just as much as I do, so as soon as she pipes up I just start singing it louder than her and she goes berserk.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Don't subject myself to much pop stuff thes days, I have more than enough music to listen to, but I can't stand anything that just repeats the same one line lyric over and over. One song I couldn't stand was James fxxking Blunts 'You're boodiful'. Sick-making voice. Throw in rap and anything by boy bands.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 pm

"Ginger Mourinho" :mrgreen: