Latest Viz piece

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Latest Viz piece

Post by Bruno » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 pm

:lol: :pray:

Daily Mail readers may not want to click the spoiler

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Was right all along

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Viz is one of the greatest publications this country has ever produced. The Guardian had a celebration a while ago, in which Gilbert Ratchett built a machine powered by the knee-jerking of a Daily Mail reader looking at a wax-work model of the politically correct brigade stopping a child playing conquers. It had me in tears.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 pm

fantastic! :D

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Viz is one of the greatest publications this country has ever produced. The Guardian had a celebration a while ago, in which Gilbert Ratchett built a machine powered by the knee-jerking of a Daily Mail reader looking at a wax-work model of the politically correct brigade stopping a child playing conquers. It had me in tears.
*Hijack*

When playing conkers required goggles and then were banned in schools, it was blamed on Health & Safety Rules. It wasn't at all, the reason it was banned was incompetent head masters who don't know their arse from their elbow. As a result of getting bad publicity the The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health sponsored an annual competition in Northamptonshire.

The HSE even said the safety risk from playing conkers was "incredibly low and not worth bothering about".

So it is not the Health & Safety Rules that are wrong just the people who implement and hide behind them.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 pm

It was still funny.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:00 am

malcd1 wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Viz is one of the greatest publications this country has ever produced. The Guardian had a celebration a while ago, in which Gilbert Ratchett built a machine powered by the knee-jerking of a Daily Mail reader looking at a wax-work model of the politically correct brigade stopping a child playing conquers. It had me in tears.
*Hijack*

When playing conkers required goggles and then were banned in schools, it was blamed on Health & Safety Rules. It wasn't at all, the reason it was banned was incompetent head masters who don't know their arse from their elbow. As a result of getting bad publicity the The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health sponsored an annual competition in Northamptonshire.

The HSE even said the safety risk from playing conkers was "incredibly low and not worth bothering about".

So it is not the Health & Safety Rules that are wrong just the people who implement and hide behind them.
I went to that with a bunch of mates from my cricket club a few years ago. The major threat to Health and Safety was the amount of alcohol being consumed. Great day out!
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Cheese
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Cheese » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 am

Most of you have probably seen this before, but it's always worth another look: More excellent work from the writers of Viz...

http://www.framley.com/pages/fron001.php

If you haven't seen it before, prepare to spend a good few hours trawling through the archive...

:)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 am

I remember once there was an ad in the Sunday Times Magazine offering a £5 Diana Memorial coin for £6 inc. P&P. So, let me get this right, you want me to spend £6 on a £5 coin? :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Quality :)

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Cheese wrote:Most of you have probably seen this before, but it's always worth another look: More excellent work from the writers of Viz...

http://www.framley.com/pages/fron001.php

If you haven't seen it before, prepare to spend a good few hours trawling through the archive...

:)
O fook thats funny, never seen it before :)

Cheese
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Cheese » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 pm