Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 am

Worthy4England wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:I've just received the following email from a colleague:

Dear All

We are having 2 students coming to ******* the week commencing 30th March until 2nd April *****@@@@ and ****** @@@@, the ladies will be on site 10.00 – 16.00 offering a massage in the prayer room on the 5th floor, anybody who would like to book an appointment please email me, the ladies will not be charging for this service but a donation would be very much appreciated.

Best email this week by miles.
Thank God the NHS is ring fenced for its budgets.

Otherwise this could be seen as wasteful expenditure.
I think it's more a commentary on Student Loans, that these poor, poor students have to resort to providing /ahem massages....

Don't worry. It will have a happy ending..............

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:41 pm

You can now play PacMan on Google maps. As in, you can play the game on the roads around where you live.

Tomorrow's productivity levels at work could hit an all-time low, I feel.
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Nicko58 wrote:You can now play PacMan on Google maps. As in, you can play the game on the roads around where you live.

:conf: I live on a cul-de-sac. Think that's going to be a fairly short game....

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:You can now play PacMan on Google maps. As in, you can play the game on the roads around where you live.

:conf: I live on a cul-de-sac. Think that's going to be a fairly short game....
Something I've realised today is that 30 years on from the last time that I played Pacman I'm still shit at it.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:32 pm

I'd just like to say a big thank you to the toerags who set fire to the nature reserve in Dorset. I was beginning to mellow out slightly, but you, you fxcking anus, have restored to me the knowledge that humans really are cxnts. So, a big outstanding thank you... by the way if I ever meet you I will kill you. Thanks, tw@t.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:10 am

Became an uncle tonight. Mum and baby well. Little girl. All is well with the world.
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:27 am

Nice one. Fave uncle Soze.
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 am

KeyserSoze wrote:Became an uncle tonight. Mum and baby well. Little girl. All is well with the world.
Good stuff. Well done all. :D
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 pm

This, because it raised a smile. Sylvester Stallone on his Bolton Warburton ad:

"I thought I would be more comfortable in this military outfit but something happened where I just got in touch with my baker side. I realised that perhaps I should have stopped shooting people a long time ago in adventure movies, and gone into pastry." :lol:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:29 am

Always some body around to raise a smile or laugh. Contestant on last night's The Chase.
Q: "Name a farmyard bird:
A: "Ostrich..". :lol:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 pm

to be fair - they are farmed now in the UK - I drive past some just outside a farm every week on my way to Sidmouth... it's a changing world!

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:57 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:This, because it raised a smile. Sylvester Stallone on his Bolton Warburton ad:

"I thought I would be more comfortable in this military outfit but something happened where I just got in touch with my baker side. I realised that perhaps I should have stopped shooting people a long time ago in adventure movies, and gone into pastry." :lol:

I loved the ad as well Tango. Brought a big smile to my face, Stallone on the town hall steps! I used to work with/for Jonathan in the early/ mid eighties. We were both a lot younger and he was learning the ropes of all aspects of management at Warbys. Probably the best boss I ever had. He had blonde curly hair then as well!

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Il Pisnt rate wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:This, because it raised a smile. Sylvester Stallone on his Bolton Warburton ad:

I loved the ad as well Tango. Brought a big smile to my face, Stallone on the town hall steps! I used to work with/for Jonathan in the early/ mid eighties. We were both a lot younger and he was learning the ropes of all aspects of management at Warbys. Probably the best boss I ever had. He had blonde curly hair then as well!
The Warbies bread isn't as tasty as Roberts bread but I agree it was a fabulous ad
The Voice Of Reason

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Il Pirate wrote:

For those who have not seen it the ad is here.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:13 pm

After a feckin nightmare of a few months, i'm now happy that I'm back in the right frame of mind to start posting properly on the board again.
And having had a b*stard of a sore tooth with accompanying absess, i had the beast removed yesterday and feel on top of the world once more and for the first time in a few years am now able to close my mouth with all my teeth actually lining up right :oyea:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Past two years now since I gave up smoking. Still got an e-cig but hardly ever use it now. :D

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:41 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Past two years now since I gave up smoking. Still got an e-cig but hardly ever use it now. :D
Is it really two years? Time really does speed up as we get older. Well done!
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:33 am

Not being in the US anymore - minor temporary downside, I've been in London for 3.5 hours with another 1.5 to go. It doesn't get better than this. Living the dream.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

THIS may just lead to me breaking my moratorium on ordering food from anywhere on or near Derby St.

Well done, these people.

May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:01 pm

You're homeless???!!!