Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:A few weeks ago we thought he'd been butchered in Derbyshire by LLS. Now there's 2 of him!
The scientists are taking it too far now. First Dolly, now Dan :shock:

Be afraid. Be very afraid Image
I am not sure any of you could handle an awayday with 2 Dan's.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:21 am

Today is the first of April. April is my favourite month of the year :D .
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:27 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:Today is the first of April. April is my favourite month of the year :D .
An of course April fools day. Here is an article from the Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03 ... d%3D253970

Surely and April fools.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:A few weeks ago we thought he'd been butchered in Derbyshire by LLS. Now there's 2 of him!
The scientists are taking it too far now. First Dolly, now Dan :shock:

Be afraid. Be very afraid Image
I am not sure any of you could handle an awayday with 2 Dan's.
2 on hear wood bee bad enuf :wink:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:17 am

Shitholes in stereo? :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:Shitholes in stereo? :?
You know I don't spend my whole time going on about shit holes or Aidy Boothroyd. In fact Bristol Wanderer started the conversation on shitholes on the train down to Yeovil, he began with Burnley and I wasent going to argue.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:26 pm

The success of the All Trials campaign after MEPs today voted to create laws requiring all future clinical trials to be published preventing drug companies burying unfavourable trials and only publishing those which make their drugs look good.

Go EU!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Prufrock wrote:The success of the All Trials campaign after MEPs today voted to create laws requiring all future clinical trials to be published preventing drug companies burying unfavourable trials and only publishing those which make their drugs look good.

Go EU!
:fishing: :fishing: :fishing:
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Prufrock wrote:The success of the All Trials campaign after MEPs today voted to create laws requiring all future clinical trials to be published preventing drug companies burying unfavourable trials and only publishing those which make their drugs look good.

Go EU!
Unfortunately isn't retroactive to include previous trials, but a step in the right direction.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Just checking my voicemails and was expecting some dreary work related shit from a colleague or a client, they then said 'Hi Beefheart, I'm from the Pointless team and we've just received your application to appear on the show, please give me a call back to discuss'. This could be my dream coming true!

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Seems a bit pointless to me. Get on The Chase lad. More money to be had. :pissed:
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Beefheart wrote:Just checking my voicemails and was expecting some dreary work related shit from a colleague or a client, they then said 'Hi Beefheart, I'm from the Pointless team and we've just received your application to appear on the show, please give me a call back to discuss'. This could be my dream coming true!

Fantastic! Love Pointless!

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Gravedigger wrote:Seems a bit pointless to me. Get on The Chase lad. More money to be had. :pissed:
I'm in it for the trophy!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Superb, Beefheart. Well in, Fella. Although I'm rarely home in time to see anything other than the last 10 minutes it really is a terrific show.
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Beefheart wrote:
Gravedigger wrote:Seems a bit pointless to me. Get on The Chase lad. More money to be had. :pissed:
I'm in it for the trophy!
Entertaining show. Watch it every night and they're having some really weird topics on there right now. Let's know if you get on and the best of luck with it. :oyea:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Beefheart wrote:Just checking my voicemails and was expecting some dreary work related shit from a colleague or a client, they then said 'Hi Beefheart, I'm from the Pointless team and we've just received your application to appear on the show, please give me a call back to discuss'. This could be my dream coming true!
Ditto. It's formula just works. Really gentle, entertaining TV.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:18 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Ditto. It's formula just works. Really gentle, entertaining TV.
We (me and my Dad) record them as we're both at work when it's on, then watch them when we get home or at weekends (if I'm away like this week). It's a good quiz show to watch with other people as everyone gets to submit an answer (and you can laugh at your mums rubbish ones)

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Nice one!

Good luck winning the trophy, though obviously any victory in the cash bit would be a hollow one since they dumbed down the final round :wink:.

Verbal, or whatever he's calling himself this week, knows a guy who won it. Maybe see if he can point you that way for revision techniques :D!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm

I keep trying to convince another member of my family to have a go with me but none of them will. I once went through the audition process for Weakest Link at The Britannia in Manc but didn't make it to a show.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Beefheart wrote:Just checking my voicemails and was expecting some dreary work related shit from a colleague or a client, they then said 'Hi Beefheart, I'm from the Pointless team
Congratulations like, but why are Wolverhampton Wanderers leaving you voicemail messages? :?
Businesswoman of the year.