Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38229
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Not trying to outdo you, but on Sunday, the dog came charging out of the woods with a huge branch in its gob and launched itself into my nether regions! My prick currently looks like a black pudding - I'll spare you the photos.
You have my deepest sympathy.... :|


:lol:
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Not trying to outdo you, but on Sunday, the dog came charging out of the woods with a huge branch in its gob and launched itself into my nether regions! My prick currently looks like a black pudding - I'll spare you the photos.
You have my deepest sympathy.... :|


:lol:
I'm tempted to post the photos now... :|
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3524
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 5:33 pm

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by malcd1 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:28 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Not trying to outdo you, but on Sunday, the dog came charging out of the woods with a huge branch in its gob and launched itself into my nether regions! My prick currently looks like a black pudding - I'll spare you the photos.
You have my deepest sympathy.... :|


:lol:
I'm tempted to post the photos now... :|
Please don't!
:vomit:
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Dujon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:23 am

It has been a while since some pleasantry was posted on this site.
So: A week or so ago, courtesy of my son and his wife, I was gifted with my first grandson who, if he survives the trials and tribulations that life throws at him (and if he procreates) will carry on my family name. I have two granddaughters, one who is now licensed to drive a car, has her own car and is now an apprentice in her chosen trade. The other is a tantrum disguised as a four-year-old.

Yes, I'm right chuffed am I.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3524
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 5:33 pm

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by malcd1 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:18 am

Dujon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:23 am
It has been a while since some pleasantry was posted on this site.
So: A week or so ago, courtesy of my son and his wife, I was gifted with my first grandson who, if he survives the trials and tribulations that life throws at him (and if he procreates) will carry on my family name. I have two granddaughters, one who is now licensed to drive a car, has her own car and is now an apprentice in her chosen trade. The other is a tantrum disguised as a four-year-old.

Yes, I'm right chuffed am I.

Brilliant news, Dujon. Congratulations!

i am not quite at the granddad age of life yet but it is one thing I am looking forward too.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12676
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:10 pm

Dujon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:23 am
It has been a while since some pleasantry was posted on this site.
So: A week or so ago, courtesy of my son and his wife, I was gifted with my first grandson who, if he survives the trials and tribulations that life throws at him (and if he procreates) will carry on my family name. I have two granddaughters, one who is now licensed to drive a car, has her own car and is now an apprentice in her chosen trade. The other is a tantrum disguised as a four-year-old.

Yes, I'm right chuffed am I.
I'm jealous...
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38229
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Smashing news Dujon, congrats all round. It's a great if sobering experience.
I'm a bit in front of you with 8 grandchildren; eldest 35 shortly, and four great grandchildren, the youngest just eight weeks old, but you'll find it all out as time goes on. Lovely for you. :oyea:
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Dujon » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:33 am

(Mal) It is a great feeling (having grandchildren) but don't rush it, there's a bit of time left for you - I hope. :)

(Monty) You have no grandchildren, or no males in the mix? Either way it is a bit of a shame, I guess. Should it be the latter, then I suggest that you enjoy their company as much as I have done in the years since my first granddaughter arrived. Mind you the latest is still somewhat of a trial at times. :(

(TANGO) Thanks, mate. What do they call Farnworth people these days, rabbits? :crazy:

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12676
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:00 am

Dujon wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:33 am
(Mal) It is a great feeling (having grandchildren) but don't rush it, there's a bit of time left for you - I hope. :)

(Monty) You have no grandchildren, or no males in the mix? Either way it is a bit of a shame, I guess. Should it be the latter, then I suggest that you enjoy their company as much as I have done in the years since my first granddaughter arrived. Mind you the latest is still somewhat of a trial at times. :(

(TANGO) Thanks, mate. What do they call Farnworth people these days, rabbits? :crazy:
I have four children - two boys, two girls. None have any interest in furthering the race and keeping the name going. Grandchildren of any gender would have been nice.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38229
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Twice in the last seven days I've found money. Last Friday at Morrisons I saw a taxi driver drop a note (a fiver) and I stood over it till I called his attention. He was obviously pleased and gave me a big smile and a thanks. No fortune but a hole in his takings had he lost it. It felt good. Today, walking the dog up Bradford Road in Farnworth I saw a young woman drop a large purse out of a handbag in the base of a baby buggy. She didn't see it till I went after her and handed it to her. From her shocked expression and effusive thanks, I rather gathered her money and credit cards were in it. Again, it felt very good. :D
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Been away for two weeks. I can see the White cliffs from where I am sat sitting sucking on une Deux Cap... Dog excited that her passport is still valid...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:08 pm

..we've decided to spend another few days in Europe. Dog doesn't mind (apart from anogher worming tablet). Missus looking forward to Bruges. Me, anything but fxcking Howard, Ken, Hilary, Theresa and Jeremy thank you very fxcking much...
See you all Thursday....
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:34 pm

My hotel in Bruges can beam me live broadcast of the final of the Great British Sewing Bee tonight, and have organised a mini party of the other (non British) guests to watch it tonight with free gin!!!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Dujon » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:39 am

I awoke this morning.

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12676
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:00 am

Dujon wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:39 am
I awoke this morning.
Always a good sign, even if the joints ache a tad....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35575
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:17 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:00 am
Dujon wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:39 am
I awoke this morning.
Always a good sign, even if the joints ache a tad....
I've found that I've now reached the age at which I can't stand up without making an audible wheeze.
May the bridges I burn light your way

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Dujon wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:39 am
I awoke this morning.
:lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Dujon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:16 am

Hey! I'm even happier today. It's not often I can get a chuckle out of Mr Grumpy (aka Spotty). :mrgreen:

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Enoch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:35 am

Dujon wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:16 am
Hey! I'm even happier today. It's not often I can get a chuckle out of Mr Grumpy (aka Spotty). :mrgreen:
He's a pussy cat. :)

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:56 pm

Enoch wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:35 am
Dujon wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:16 am
Hey! I'm even happier today. It's not often I can get a chuckle out of Mr Grumpy (aka Spotty). :mrgreen:
He's a pussy cat. :)
I don't have an emoji that can express my admiration for such a subtle response. So I typed it instead.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest