Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Enoch » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:12 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 am
Knowing that everyone loves Genesis, today I'm happy about scoring 2 tickets for their first tour since 2007! :-)

Turn it on again.

My bank on the other hand isn't half as happy :-(

They were my favourite band through puberty, saw them live several times. ...And then There Were Three... was the last of their album's I bought, they'd already lost it for me by then.

Enjoy your evening, I'd rather see Gabriel though.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:19 am

Phil Collins once brought out an album entitled 'Hello, I Must Be Going', yet here he is again, the tedious old c*nt.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:22 am

Enoch wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:12 am
Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 am
Knowing that everyone loves Genesis, today I'm happy about scoring 2 tickets for their first tour since 2007! :-)

Turn it on again.

My bank on the other hand isn't half as happy :-(

They were my favourite band through puberty, saw them live several times. ...And then There Were Three... was the last of their album's I bought, they'd already lost it for me by then.

Enjoy your evening, I'd rather see Gabriel though.
2007 whilst not Gabriel (and I prefer Gabriel too) was an awesome gig. Story to tell.

It was on my birthday and the day before I didn't have a ticket - so went out on the piss and whilst I was getting potted, I ordered one ticket at face value on some really shady site. Thinking it was some sort of scam, but worth the gamble, I dutifully crashed out about 04:00 in the morning...waking at around mid-day, I was surprised to see I'd had a response and as I'd DM'd my moby number a good few missed calls...

I phone the fella up, yes he's got a ticket and yes it's now mine, how can he get said ticket to me? We discussed his route to the gig and it transpires he's going there within a couple of miles of our gaff and he could give me a lift. At this point, I'm wondering if he's some sort of psycho murderer. So I go to the pub opposite our gaff and on cue he turns up with a couple of girlies and gives me a lift to the gig too.

After the gig, I say thanks very much and with all the traffic, head off to the nearest pub. About 45 minutes after the gig, he calls me up to tell me he's stuck on the car park and do I want a lift home too!

All in all, excellent service for a face value ticket! :-)