Amanda Knox

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Amanda Knox

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Cleared of the murder of Meredith Kercher.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Amanda Knox

Post by jmjhb » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 pm

...and she'll now become a multi-millionaire. Got to love the American media.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 pm

I would
Sto ut Serviam

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:I would
Same here.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:03 pm

yep me as well

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Great name.
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 pm

You wouldn't actually, because you'd know deep down that she was actually about to murder you!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm

If I had to put money on one member on here finding that a turn-on, I'd probably gamble on Mister Capitals. Probably enjoy subduing her with his tippex.... :D
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
You wouldn't actually, because you'd know deep down that she was actually about to murder you!
have to get your retaliaton in first then :twisted:

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Feel sorry for the Kircher girls parents.

The overwhelming weight of evidence, aside from the bungled forensics, suggested Knox and her boyfriend had at least a far greater knowledge of, and probably a hand in, her murder. Cue the American media and some legal technicality chicanery. Justice really is a game sometimes.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

BwfcDan
Reliable
Reliable

Post by BwfcDan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm

"Amanda Knox. I would"

You lot sicken me!!

It's all about the sister!! Just seen her talking to the media on Sky News. Mmmmm very nice!! :)
"Im a big fish in a small pond"... "Your not a big fish! Your not even a fish!"

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm

No idea whether she really is innocent or not. Never really got to hear (or I missed) what was the connection between the household & Rudy Guede (sp?) and the other bloke who got mixed up in it all. Don't suppose we'll ever know now.

And I would too.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 pm

The Great British Public do seem to love a sister

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:The Great British Public do seem to love a sister
Surely "People from Blackburn..."

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 am

I suspect justice "not to have been done here" and very poor taste I wouldn't dip Millibands in there never mind my own!
Weasel lawyers strike again if you ask me the case for innocence is ropey to say the least.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Absolutely.

Tell you what, the Italian police could save a shit-load of money by not bothering looking any further.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

steviewander
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by steviewander » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 pm

jmjhb wrote:...and she'll now become a multi-millionaire. Got to love the American media.
:roll:

wovlad
Promising
Promising
Location: Underneath the squeaky floorboard, behind the kitchen dresser

Post by wovlad » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 pm

The judges & jurors weren't sequested, they saw the headlines in the news and papers of Knox acting strangley, of Foxy Knoxy, having sex & smoking pot. Must be a sexual deviant if she does that. You could lock up half of the posters on here for that

The evidence was a knife that may or may not have been the murder weapon, with Knox's DNA on it & a bra clasp found 46 days after the murder in a pile of laundry that had traces of Solliceto's DNA on it.

This was a terrible murder in which the throat was cut, the blood spatter from that sprayed the walls yet none amazingly got on any of the defendants clothing. No traces in Knox's room next door & the bloody footprint belonged to Rudy Guede. Who admitted in a recorded phone call that he acted alone but the recording was deemed inadmissible by the court

Somebody they'd never met & yet on the alledged meeting decide they decided to rape Meredith Kercher.

Your asking two teenagers to have been able to commit a murder and clear away the evidence, that would have had the writers of CSI wondering how they could have done it. Then under intense police questioning over a 30 hour period without legal representation when the police would have offered either of them deals to confess the other did it, they would have said they other accuses you of doing it but they never wavered. Even hardened cons would have buckled under that sort of pressure.

Without being in the courtroom, we'll never know everything but with the DNA evidence not so much discredited as destroyed. Had they upheld the verdict it would have been gross miscarriage of justice.

The greater injustice is to the Kercher's who's daughter death has largely been forgotten &
have themselves been given a life sentence, a life without there daughter, sister & friend.
RIP Meredith, you deserved better.
If I should die, think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a foreign field
That is for ever England

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:The Great British Public do seem to love a sister
Surely "People from Blackburn..."
:lol: :lol:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:11 pm

wovlad wrote:The judges & jurors weren't sequested, they saw the headlines in the news and papers of Knox acting strangley, of Foxy Knoxy, having sex & smoking pot. Must be a sexual deviant if she does that. You could lock up half of the posters on here for that

The evidence was a knife that may or may not have been the murder weapon, with Knox's DNA on it & a bra clasp found 46 days after the murder in a pile of laundry that had traces of Solliceto's DNA on it.

This was a terrible murder in which the throat was cut, the blood spatter from that sprayed the walls yet none amazingly got on any of the defendants clothing. No traces in Knox's room next door & the bloody footprint belonged to Rudy Guede. Who admitted in a recorded phone call that he acted alone but the recording was deemed inadmissible by the court

Somebody they'd never met & yet on the alledged meeting decide they decided to rape Meredith Kercher.

Your asking two teenagers to have been able to commit a murder and clear away the evidence, that would have had the writers of CSI wondering how they could have done it. Then under intense police questioning over a 30 hour period without legal representation when the police would have offered either of them deals to confess the other did it, they would have said they other accuses you of doing it but they never wavered. Even hardened cons would have buckled under that sort of pressure.

Without being in the courtroom, we'll never know everything but with the DNA evidence not so much discredited as destroyed. Had they upheld the verdict it would have been gross miscarriage of justice.

The greater injustice is to the Kercher's who's daughter death has largely been forgotten &
have themselves been given a life sentence, a life without there daughter, sister & friend.
RIP Meredith, you deserved better.
So right... And an innocent woman loses four years of her life... A family comes close to destruction and often hits despair... Cops hit on a lazy 'solution' again and again, and all over the world...