Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm neither Angry nor Happy about....

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Enoch wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:10 pm
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:27 pm
Tomorrow I'm off for my usual week in the Caribbean sun. Normally, I'd be happy but this corona virus stuff makes one a little nervous about travel. Being nearly as old as Tango I'm in the at risk category, but I've had a good innings. I even saw us win the FA Cup (on tv). :wink:

You've got cases in Montreal, Monty. You might be better off in the Caribbean.
I thought there was one passing through to Vancouver, and caught in Toronto. The other was from Mont Laurier, considered "near" Montreal, but is actually over 200 kms away, though I believe he has been transfered to a Montreal hospital. So not yet an epidemic. Dominican Republic also has two cases, unfortunately a Spanish and an Italian tourists from the area I'm going to. The DR has now banned 4000 Italian tourists on pre-booked cheap holidays from entry, which should improve things on the beaches.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.