General Chit Chat

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: General Chit Chat

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:53 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:07 am
Great response from Hoover Customer Store, to my query I raised with them. My 5 years of Latin study didn't help much.

Gentile Worthy4England,

la ringraziamo per aver contattato il Servizio Clienti Hoover Store Online.

La sua richiesta è stata inoltrata all'ufficio di competenza, riceverà una risposta alle sue domande quanto prima.

Per ulteriori informazioni non esiti a contattarci, saremo più che lieti di aiutarti

Cordialmente,
Gentile? I always thought you were Jewish. No wonder you request had to be forwarded to a competent office.
Did you have a tip off?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:57 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:53 pm
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Great response from Hoover Customer Store, to my query I raised with them. My 5 years of Latin study didn't help much.

Gentile Worthy4England,

La sua richiesta è stata inoltrata all'ufficio di competenza, riceverà una risposta alle sue domande quanto prima.

Per ulteriori informazioni non esiti a contattarci, saremo più che lieti di aiutarti

Cordialmente,
Gentile? I always thought you were Jewish. No wonder you request had to be forwarded to a competent office.
Did you have a tip off?
If so it was clearly wrong as the Italian Client Service Division of Hoover EU have outed you as the infamous Gentile Worthy. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:50 am

Worthy4England wrote:

Gentile Worthy4England,

Cordialmente,
Festinabimus :oyea:
May the bridges I burn light your way