This Alps' killings story

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Verbal
Icon
Icon

This Alps' killings story

Post by Verbal » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:36 pm

It's all getting a bit 24

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19540445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: This Alps' killings story

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 pm

It's a rum how-d'ya-do, that's for sure. Perhaps it'll all come out in the wash. I believe that they've brought the seven year old out of her coma, which is encouraging.
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:It's a rum how-d'ya-do, that's for sure. Perhaps it'll all come out in the wash. I believe that they've brought the seven year old out of her coma, which is encouraging.
I just hope the authorities keep in mind the fact she is seven when questioning her. What a truly awful experience for a child that young.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Indeed, all thoughts that she makes a recovery.

It's crazy that the four-year old was in the car, hiding under her mother's legs, when the police got there. But they didn't disturb the scene and only found her eight hours later. jfc.

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:It's a rum how-d'ya-do, that's for sure. Perhaps it'll all come out in the wash. I believe that they've brought the seven year old out of her coma, which is encouraging.
I just hope the authorities keep in mind the fact she is seven when questioning her. What a truly awful experience for a child that young.
I think first and foremost the concern has to be her wellbeing. Whether she'll be questioned at all is in question. It's about getting her stable at the minute,

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:08 pm

They'll make a film about this in about two years, mark my words.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:41 pm

ohjimmyjimmy wrote:They'll make a film about this in about two years, mark my words.
Bookmarked it. Bet you a rusk they don't.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:48 pm

You're on, leopard-boy.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Verbal wrote:Indeed, all thoughts that she makes a recovery.

It's crazy that the four-year old was in the car, hiding under her mother's legs, when the police got there. But they didn't disturb the scene and only found her eight hours later. jfc.
It concerned me this. I would assume when coming across a scene like this the Police have to preserve the crime scene but at the same time ensure everybody is indeed dead first. SUrely, they opened the car door and checked the pulses of the 3 adults? If they did, it seems odd the child could be missed. If they didn't then there could be a possibility that 1 of them may still have been alive when the Police first arrived. :conf:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 pm

The child was hidden under her mother's skirt. I doubt it's normal Police procedure for cops to lift up women's skirts and have a shufty up there when they first reach a murder scene. Even in France.
Businesswoman of the year.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:47 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:The child was hidden under her mother's skirt. I doubt it's normal Police procedure for cops to lift up women's skirts and have a shufty up there when they first reach a murder scene. Even in France.
That's where your certainty stumbles a little.

I think we all though "shirley they'd have checked it out" but as said, keeping foresic integrity would be important & while I understand the suggestion that they would have checked they were actually dead 3 bodies with bullet-holes in their foreheads and who knows eyes frozen open would normally give it away.

Last night Mrs Bobo, who doesn't do anything in a simple manner and, I believe, has a claim to have invented 'lateral thinking' said "everyone's presuming the cyclist was killed because he saw the murder. Maybe HE was the planned victim & they were the ones killed because they saw that".

Which I suppose is juuuussssstttttt feasible. Bllx, but feasible.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Apparently they didn't open the car doors as all the shattered glass would've fallen out and the French socos needed the scene preserved 'as was'.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Apparently they didn't open the car doors as all the shattered glass would've fallen out and the French socos needed the scene preserved 'as was'.
Didn't they pull the older girl from the car at the time?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Apparently they didn't open the car doors as all the shattered glass would've fallen out and the French socos needed the scene preserved 'as was'.
Dunno, Monty. The older girl got badly beaten - I'd have thought that that would've happened outside of the car, no?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Dunno, Monty. The older girl got badly beaten - I'd have thought that that would've happened outside of the car, no?
They said she was found some way from the car. Seems she tried to run away. Shot 3 (?) times & 'badly beaten'. They surmise the geezer ran out of bullets.

What appears to be a professional hit has some big gaps; maybe running out of bullets, getting seen by a passing cyclist (who he killed) & then maybe by another (who he didn't), other possible witnesses & not realising there should be a 4yr old there too doesn't quite make him the Jackal.

Whole think is like a scene from a film or tv show ........ Verbal ??????
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am

carlos the jackal got caught. ^

these dudes are still probably on the loose.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:

It concerned me this. I would assume when coming across a scene like this the Police have to preserve the crime scene but at the same time ensure everybody is indeed dead first. SUrely, they opened the car door and checked the pulses of the 3 adults? If they did, it seems odd the child could be missed. If they didn't then there could be a possibility that 1 of them may still have been alive when the Police first arrived. :conf:
There was only one child seat in the back of the car. Given they knew about the 7 year old they didn't presume to look for any infants.

Interestingly not all the details that are available in the French press have been repeated in the English press. Watched the original press conference that spoke of the 'two shots to the head' that was dubbed onto the English news the other night. Initially they didn't know the cause of death of one of the victims (the 'other' adult, not the mother/father). Not that that was reported over here.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

blurred wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

There was only one child seat in the back of the car. Given they knew about the 7 year old they didn't presume to look for any infants.

Interestingly not all the details that are available in the French press have been repeated in the English press. Watched the original press conference that spoke of the 'two shots to the head' that was dubbed onto the English news the other night. Initially they didn't know the cause of death of one of the victims (the 'other' adult, not the mother/father). Not that that was reported over here.
The suggestion yesterday (?) was that the origin of the crime lay in the UK. If it was someone who knew the family or were specifically targetting them, it would be odd that they didn't wonder where the other child was.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
blurred wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

The suggestion yesterday (?) was that the origin of the crime lay in the UK. If it was someone who knew the family or were specifically targetting them, it would be odd that they didn't wonder where the other child was.
Though another story said that a 3rd son, who lived in Stockholm with the dead m-in-l and has a record of instability & may well be a schitzophronic, went missing a month ago.

Obviously may just be sensationalist bllx, but if true I'd suggest they start looking for him.