TW Members. Introspection on an Epic scale.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: TW Members. Introspection on an Epic scale.

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote::roll: I don't like violence against others whether they be people, animals or property. Self harming on the other hand is not a problem IMO if it makes the individual feel better, although obviously can be physically very harmful. I really can't be bothered with this conversation anymore tbh.
Good grief. :shock:
Honestly I think it's up to the person in question, you would like to think there was better ways for people to deal with their problems though.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:57 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote::roll: I don't like violence against others whether they be people, animals or property. Self harming on the other hand is not a problem IMO if it makes the individual feel better, although obviously can be physically very harmful. I really can't be bothered with this conversation anymore tbh.
Too far Dan, you're a fecking dick. Cut the wind ups out. They're not in the slightest bit funny.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:14 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Good grief. :shock:
Honestly I think it's up to the person in question, you would like to think there was better ways for people to deal with their problems though.
If you are not some sort of wind-up merchant, Dan, then you are a feckin' idiot. I give up.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:11 am

I would like to apologise for the statement I made yesterday, I am somebody who speaks their mind and should learn to keep quit rather than reveal myself to be an idiot.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:I would like to apologise for the statement I made yesterday, I am somebody who speaks their mind and should learn to keep quit rather than reveal myself to be an idiot.
If you thought about what you were writing about first, read it through a couple of times before posting, you might see it the way others are going to do. It's okay speaking your mind if your mind is right. Sometimes it's better not to speak at all. Get a grip Dan.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:58 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:I would like to apologise for the statement I made yesterday, I am somebody who speaks their mind and should learn to keep quit rather than reveal myself to be an idiot.
If you thought about what you were writing about first, read it through a couple of times before posting, you might see it the way others are going to do. It's okay speaking your mind if your mind is right. Sometimes it's better not to speak at all. Get a grip Dan.
Presuming you are replying in respect to the post I made yesterday rather than the one I made today, I realise that what I said could come across as both disturbing and stupid and apologise for any anger/unhappiness that may have been caused by it. Too many of you have had to tell me that I should think before posting/ re read what I say. No wonder some of you think I'm a lost cause.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Where's Grunto? That's what I want to know. What've you done with him? :conf:
I dunno! I asked that very question back on April 30th - where he is, that is, not what had I done with him.
Isn't GG a facebook mate of his? maybe she knows.
I could say, but then I'd have to kill you. ;) He's fine. Dunno if he will be back but it's nothing anyone's done.
If you killed me then ate me, I could live with that. But if you just killed me and left me, that'd be a waste and I'd be upset.
Has he turned Unannoyed? Has he stopped grunting? So many questions...
Still Annoyed, and still Grunting.....
Has he stopped grunting, again?

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Grunty is up to his elbows in nappies apparently, after his missus gave birth prematurely!

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:10 am

Burnden Paddock wrote:Grunty is up to his elbows in nappies apparently, after his missus gave birth prematurely!
:pissed: Congratulations Grunto, I wish you much happiness and peace of mind. Hope mother and baby are both well.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 am

What Bob said, Grunto. :pissed:
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Well done Grunto, will the baby grunt equally often I ask?

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:Grunty is up to his elbows in nappies apparently, after his missus gave birth prematurely!
:pissed: Congratulations Grunto, I wish you much happiness and peace of mind. Hope mother and baby are both well.
Bruce Rioja wrote:What Bob said, Grunto. :pissed:
Mother and baby are as well as can be expected, apart from the Colic for him and sleepless nights for us.
bwfcdan94 wrote:Well done Grunto, will the baby grunt equally often I ask?
Yes, he does...especially at 1/2 am.....not good :)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 am

Just noticed. Saturday marked my 10th anniversary of contributing nothing but absolute shite to this forum. You'd think I'd have found better things to do by now. :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Just noticed. Saturday marked my 10th anniversary of contributing nothing but absolute shite to this forum. You'd think I'd have found better things to do by now. :?
God (!) knows what my anniversary is, but to even be considered "border line racist" just fxcks me off. As the pope says, have a smack... (not you Bruce, or at least not in this context) :|
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Just noticed. Saturday marked my 10th anniversary of contributing nothing but absolute shite to this forum. You'd think I'd have found better things to do by now. :?
God (!) knows what my anniversary is, but to even be considered "border line racist" just fxcks me off. As the pope says, have a smack... (not you Bruce, or at least not in this context) :|
It's May 9th, 2012. KCMG.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:14 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
It's May 9th, 2012. KCMG.
Knight Commander (of the Order) of St Michael and St George??

Kiss Chase, My Go??

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:23 am

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=KCMG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:35 am

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:What Bob said, Grunto. :pissed:
Mother and baby are as well as can be expected, apart from the Colic for him and sleepless nights for us.
bwfcdan94 wrote:Well done Grunto, will the baby grunt equally often I ask?
Yes, he does...especially at 1/2 am.....not good :)
A little update:

My 15 month old lad had croup about 6 weeks ago. Went to the docs, got the medication he needed and it seemed to clear up. 4 weeks ago, we took him back to the doctors, looking a bit pale and generally not himself. Doctor treating him couldn't tell if he was pale as she was colour blind, but we were told that they would arrange a blood test for him. Anyway, after a bit of a stressfull Thursday morning, we were told after an examination and blood test he needed a transfusion. He had this Thursday night and we were told he would have to be transferred to Manchester Childrens Hospital.

The consultant spoke to us on the Friday after taking blood and analysing under the microscope.....and told us that he has leaukamia. From then until the Monday we had to deal with fact it was leakamia. On the ward you see all the other kids with it, how's it affecting them and their parents. You just feel numb to everyting, almost like it isn't reeal.

On the Monday, he went to theatre to have his Hickman Line put in. Went down to collect him from the recovery room. His consultant said he'd meet us back on the ward.

He sat us down and told us that after doing lumber puncture, bone biopsy etc, he's changing his diagnosis from leakamia to Aplastic Anemia. In basic terms his bone marrow is no longer working. Now, I was relieved it wasn't leaukamia, but after some research, what he's got is just as serious. Without a transplant, he dies, simple as that.

We've managed to get a match, he goes in for the transplant on 17th November, in for 7 weeks and if all goes well should be out in the New Year.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:45 am

^ really sorry to hear that :-( My dad had Aplastic Aenemia - which meant he couldn't fight any kind of infection... - though he had it in his late sixties and was too old for a bone marrow transplant...

fabulous news about finding a match, though - he will be in my prayers...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:01 am

Can't offer much useful mate, except advising staying positive. A prayer or two now and then helps, it really does. Hope it all comes good for you all.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?