TW Members. Introspection on an Epic scale.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Re: TW Members. Introspection on an Epic scale.

Post by wigan white » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Best things come in small packages '89 8)
I have tried to convince several ex girlfriends of that.
Strangely I'm single.

(Cue Harry G and and Bijou Bob making the same joke)
Not all girls think bigger is better, that's just some silly male pride thing!

I think its the serial killer beard ensuring you're still single ;)
It's gone! And I haven't killed anyone for ages.
You've gone and let the side down :evil: Booooo sir, Boooooo!!!!!!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:47 pm

wigan white wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Strangely I'm single.

You've gone and let the side down :evil: Booooo sir, Boooooo!!!!!!
Sorry, I'll get the crossbow out as dusk.

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:52 pm

LeverEnd wrote:Sorry, I'll get the crossbow out as dusk.
And throw that razor away too while you're at it!!!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:54 pm

I'm keeping the faith Wigan. Beard intact, bodies piling up.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I'm keeping the faith Wigan. Beard intact, bodies piling up.
:pray: Same here LLS!!!!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:51 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Strangely I'm single.

Excellent.

Have you pulled now that you're not rocking the slightly deranged stalker/serial killer look then?!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:08 pm

I don't think LE looks like a serial killer infact he looks like a mad scientist.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:58 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:I don't think LE looks like a serial killer infact he looks like a mad scientist.
Now that you've met us both, how do I compare to LLS in the serial killer stakes?

And GG, pulled? No chance. Well, maybe the pud.

Passionate
Passionate

Post by 2399 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:53 am

I'm Considering Retiring My Account when I reach 2399 Posts......
Then Re-Join as my Raaaaaaaddio Name!!! 8)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:12 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:I don't think LE looks like a serial killer infact he looks like a mad scientist.
Now that you've met us both, how do I compare to LLS in the serial killer stakes?

No he just looks like a harmless old man tbh(don't take that the wrong way LLS, although maybe that's part of the image), Bristol Wanderer looked a bit loopy when I first me t him however BP looks the most frightening to me, not going to mess with him. Although I haven't met Bobo or Will yet. Given I have given judgement on what you look like feel free to describe me in whatever horrible way you may have in mind
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:12 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

No he just looks like a harmless old man tbh(don't take that the wrong way LLS, although maybe that's part of the image), Bristol Wanderer looked a bit loopy when I first me t him however BP looks the most frightening to me, not going to mess with him. Although I haven't met Bobo or Will yet. Given I have given judgement on what you look like feel free to describe me in whatever horrible way you may have in mind
What???? Frightening? I've never had a fight in my life and would run a mile from one. Judging me by my haircut. I'm soooo disappointed. :wink: Or do you mean frightening as being an ugly c*nt? Fair enough.

I'm gonna kick your head in!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 am

Burnden Paddock wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

What???? Frightening? I've never had a fight in my life and would run a mile from one. Judging me by my haircut. I'm soooo disappointed. :wink: Or do you mean frightening as being an ugly c*nt? Fair enough.

One look and children flee? The RSPCC is requesting him to cover his face when he goes out in public? I get what you mean, Dan. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Most boys from Tonge by the age of 10 will have had more fights then most people with have in their life, mind you given you have been in Bury for a while you have probably gone all soft and middle class :D .

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:34 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Most boys from Tonge by the age of 10 will have had more fights then most people with have in their life, mind you given you have been in Bury for a while you have probably gone all soft and middle class :D .
Incorrect. As with a lot of areas you can find trouble if you look for it, however most are able to avoid getting into scrapes.
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:50 pm

I disagree completely I have been to a lot of places seen a lot of things and know that it is far far easier to avoid trouble in some places than others.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:59 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Where on earth do you get these things from Dan? More importantly when were you last living in Tonge Moor? Have you never heard of Johnson Fold, Halliwell, New Bury, Breightmet and a dozen other areas that you'll find bother in if you go looking for it. I've been in them all and never been in any bother. Look for it, you'll find it, where ever you go. Sometimes you don't half come out with some bollox.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:12 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Where on earth do you get these things from Dan? More importantly when were you last living in Tonge Moor? Have you never heard of Johnson Fold, Halliwell, New Bury, Breightmet and a dozen other areas that you'll find bother in if you go looking for it. I've been in them all and never been in any bother. Look for it, you'll find it, where ever you go. Sometimes you don't half come out with some bollox.
I have never had gone looking for trouble in my life and as a result have rarely found it, however I know people who doe especially when they drink so much and can promise you that you are less likely to get trouble in some places then others, across this country. Are you honestly saying that you are just as likely to get you head kicked in if you go shouting your head of in some posh leafy town as you are if you in a dodgy town with high crime and lots of people looking for trouble

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Are you honestly saying that you are just as likely to get you head kicked in if you go shouting your head of in some posh leafy town as you are if you in a dodgy town with high crime and lots of people looking for trouble.
What I'm saying, Dan, is if you associate with idiots in any sort of town, leafy or otherwise, who want to fight you'll usually find somebody to accommodate you. Various parts of Bolton and district have leafy areas but I've never known a tree start a fight. For somebody who pretends to dislike violence and never fight, you sure spend a lot of time talking about it.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:36 pm

:roll: I don't like violence against others whether they be people, animals or property. Self harming on the other hand is not a problem IMO if it makes the individual feel better, although obviously can be physically very harmful. I really can't be bothered with this conversation anymore tbh.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:48 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote::roll: I don't like violence against others whether they be people, animals or property. Self harming on the other hand is not a problem IMO if it makes the individual feel better, although obviously can be physically very harmful. I really can't be bothered with this conversation anymore tbh.
Good grief. :shock: