The Royal Baby

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: The Royal Baby

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:55 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:I'm genuinely and truly unsure why anyone would give a shit?
I'm sure the feeling's mutual.
May the bridges I burn light your way

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Because most folk aren't cold hearted robots and wouldn't want to see any young couple have any complications during a pregnancy?
I meant in general, not in reference to its health.

Its no more significant than any other couple getting preggers. They'd all be locked in the fecking tower if I had my way anyhow.

Or at the very least forced to earn a living.

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:43 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Because most folk aren't cold hearted robots and wouldn't want to see any young couple have any complications during a pregnancy?

Its no more significant than any other couple getting preggers. They'd all be locked in the fecking tower if I had my way anyhow.

William's in the RAF and Harry has done a couple of tours of Afghan.

Surely a bonus of being the Queen means you don't have to work!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:43 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:
Feel sorry for them to be honest. Heaven forbid anything happen, but the girls not even 12 weeks, so much can go wrong yet, and now the whole world knows...
I've been thinking the same. Bit of a nightmare them having to spill the beans this early on but i guess they had no choice when she went into hosp. So much can go wrong before 12 weeks and i'm quite sure she wouldn't want to have to share a mis-carriage with the world. Still, morning sickness is a sign that the pregnancy hormones are kicking in so thats kind of a good sign (and severe morning sickness is sometimes a sign of twins too! 8) )

As for Bolton Boris and Jaffka, pretty sure they both have kids, dunno if they have daughters but i'd hate to hear anyone speak of my daughter the way those two spoke about Kate.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 pm

I have a daughter yes..

Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to pork Kate Middleton... She's fit.

Cheer up, petal.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 pm

boltonboris wrote:I have a daughter yes..

Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to pork Kate Middleton... She's fit.

Cheer up, petal.
Your 'knock her out & then rape her' line wasn't one of your best though, really, was it. A joke, I know, but still.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 pm

What a load of shite.

It's bad enough having a f*cking Royal Family in the first place.

Now I've got to avoid the news, as they seem convinced it's the best christmas present the country could get.

F*ck off - just f*ck right off.
Troll and proud of it.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Oh have they? I never knew that, I mean its not like the media ever really mention them at all is it? Shame we don't hear what they're up to, I'd really like to know the next time one of them took a shit.....

Here is a better idea, go and find me some lads who have also done a couple of tours of Afghan. And ask em, you know, why they're so rich and living it up? I mean if Harry wanker is living his lifestyle off that salary then feck it, there must be billions Cameron and his mob can get their grubby little hands on!
Last edited by BWFC_Insane on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 pm

3 pages already for this wayward blob of royal blue spunk. remarkable.

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Oh have they? I never knew that, I mean its not like the media ever really mention them at all is it? Shame we don't hear what they're up to, I'd really like to know the next time one of them took a shit.....

Here is a better idea, go and find me some lads who have also done a couple of tours of Afghan. And ask em, you know why they're so rich and living it up. I mean if Harry wanker is living his lifestyle off that salary then feck it, there must be billions Cameron and his mob can get their grubby little hands on!
You've mistaken my post for something it's not. I wasn't trying to have a go. I'm fairly certain they are not forced to earn a living in the RAF, army or whatever but at least they've been and done it which is more than what can be said of a lot of people in this country.

To be fair, if I was a member of the royal family, I'm pretty sure I'd not work!

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:
Feel sorry for them to be honest. Heaven forbid anything happen, but the girls not even 12 weeks, so much can go wrong yet, and now the whole world knows...
I've been thinking the same. Bit of a nightmare them having to spill the beans this early on but i guess they had no choice when she went into hosp. So much can go wrong before 12 weeks and i'm quite sure she wouldn't want to have to share a mis-carriage with the world. Still, morning sickness is a sign that the pregnancy hormones are kicking in so thats kind of a good sign (and severe morning sickness is sometimes a sign of twins too! 8) )

As for Bolton Boris and Jaffka, pretty sure they both have kids, dunno if they have daughters but i'd hate to hear anyone speak of my daughter the way those two spoke about Kate.
You reckon they'll just toss a coin for who gets the throne if this is the case? :)

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:41 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:

You reckon they'll just toss a coin for who gets the throne if this is the case? :)
Obviously not - whoever comes out first, wins. :P
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
But if they're identical then they might not remember which is which :?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
Tatoos. "Nurse, the needle please..."
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
Tatoos. "Nurse, the needle please..."
Or just brand the first one?

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:

I was definitely joking FYI! :D

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote: Tatoos. "Nurse, the needle please..."
Dieu et Mon Droit Arsecheek? :)

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 pm

We'll all have to start thinking names. I want something that will stand out when they reach monarchdom, a split from the past - Queen Sharleen, King Jahmene I, that sort of thing. Send in your suggestions to the Palace.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:We'll all have to start thinking names. I want something that will stand out when they reach monarchdom, a split from the past - Queen Sharleen, King Jahmene I, that sort of thing. Send in your suggestions to the Palace.
Will its surname be Cambridge?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Shirley Windsor.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください