News Headlines

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: News Headlines

Post by Hoboh » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:51 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... Alive.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The story editors are getting worse, there's a lot better out there though she ain't too bad!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:33 am

As I've said many times - the two words that can have me believe absolutely anything are "In America". In fact, I'm amazed that the jury returned a not guilty verdict!

Aunt tries to sue nephew for hugging her.

A 12 year old sued by his aunt for 'acting unreasonably' at a party four years ago has been found not guilty.

"The jury took all of 15 minutes to decide the young boy was not guilty, so auntie didn't see a dime"

The aunt claimed that injuries sustained in the accident had a profound effect on her life and that she was at a party recently where it was was "difficult to hold my hors d'oeuvre plate".
May the bridges I burn light your way

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:37 am

R^^ & hopefully cost her a fortune in costs, lost her any reputation she had and leaves her friendless.

As she's an HR manager I guess the latter 2 options were a given anyway (I thought I'd say it before you guys did).
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:19 pm

bobo the clown wrote:R^^ & hopefully cost her a fortune in costs, lost her any reputation she had and leaves her friendless.

As she's an HR manager I guess the latter 2 options were a given anyway (I thought I'd say it before you guys did).
I'd like to re-iterate that bit anyhow - in case any bugger missed it! :-)

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:37 pm

And one to warm the cockles of Hoboh's heart.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-34527534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What a lovely welcome. Maybe we should have put on party cakes too!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:^^ & hopefully cost her a fortune in costs, lost her any reputation she had and leaves her friendless.

I'd like to re-iterate that bit anyhow - in case any bugger missed it! :-)
:fingers: :fingers: :fingers:
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:03 am

I could report you to HR for that. They'd probably do fck all about it though. ;-)

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Batman's impressing again.

Had a look at some of the replies Camilla Fatmabjellybelly was giving. Unbelievable. It put me in mind of the type of excuses that would be rolled out by a 13 year old in school

At several stages the MP's stopped her. Accused her of waffling and avoiding answers. The point when an MP asked if she understood that false replies were Contempt of Parliament and she just said "yes". I guess that question is only asked if they think that's what she's doing.

" ..... At one point Batmanghelidj challenged Jenkin, saying: “On what basis do you keep saying this is a failing charity?”

“Because it’s gone bust,” Jenkin replied."

Top response !!

She was later accused by one MP of providing a “torrent of verbal ectoplasm” in her answer to a question."

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:47 pm

I always have to smile a bit to myself when MPs sit in committee and debate someone else's financial/busisness/moral incompetence!!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Worthy4England wrote:And one to warm the cockles of Hoboh's heart.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-34527534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What a lovely welcome. Maybe we should have put on party cakes too!
Nothing to do with migrants surprises me now, I just hope the poor dears were not intimidated into thinking the military had them due to the use of hummer! :twisted:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:41 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Batman's impressing again.

Had a look at some of the replies Camilla Fatmabjellybelly was giving. Unbelievable. It put me in mind of the type of excuses that would be rolled out by a 13 year old in school

At several stages the MP's stopped her. Accused her of waffling and avoiding answers. The point when an MP asked if she understood that false replies were Contempt of Parliament and she just said "yes". I guess that question is only asked if they think that's what she's doing.

" ..... At one point Batmanghelidj challenged Jenkin, saying: “On what basis do you keep saying this is a failing charity?”

“Because it’s gone bust,” Jenkin replied."

Top response !!

She was later accused by one MP of providing a “torrent of verbal ectoplasm” in her answer to a question."
Oh aye, seeing what she has had to say I'm surprised there is not a call going out to sack the brainless tools who gave this incompetent public funds!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:43 pm

^ that'd be the very MPs questionning her incompetence...

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:44 pm

thebish wrote:^ that'd be the very MPs questionning her incompetence...
No it wouldn't!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Yes it would. And they all need sacking. And Batmanfukinbizzaredress needs excluding from any kid related activity.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Yes it would. And they all need sacking. And Batmanfukinbizzaredress needs excluding from any kid related activity.
Never saw a vote go before the house that stipulated batman got any public funds, a few tools at the top approved, mainly the sanctimonious gits after good publicity!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Yes it would. And they all need sacking. And Batmanfukinbizzaredress needs excluding from any kid related activity.
Never saw a vote go before the house that stipulated batman got any public funds, a few tools at the top approved, mainly the sanctimonious gits after good publicity!
The Prime Minister overrode another minister to pay £3 million quid. Not out of his pocket. Out of ours. Prime Minister is a member of parliament. Hence what I said is factual.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
The Prime Minister overrode another minister to pay £3 million quid. Not out of his pocket. Out of ours. Prime Minister is a member of parliament. Hence what I said is factual.
Was the PM on the questioning panel then? :mrgreen:
Imagine bish lumping all MP'S together, can't be right!
Imagine someone lumped and labelled all Muslims as the same.
:|

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:50 pm

This description made me laugh ...

"Pile of Aladdin's Laundry tries to explain Kids Company Collapse"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ricks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Grauniad yesterday had a photo of her in her kaleidoscope office. It looked like a magic-eye picture and if I stared at it long enough a 3D image of a goat being sacrificed would appear.

I also wondered if it was a form of 'Where's Wally' picture.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:02 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... st-us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And people wonder why scientists are treated with scepticism!

Global warming Climate change anyone?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Ok, not quite headlines but page 7. Story about employment tribunal over the sacking of a couple of gravediggers... employed by Amey.
When the fxck did it become de rigeur that construction and engineering companies fxcking did everything?
They're all at it, Serco, Amey, etc... prisons, rubbish collection, security guards, payroll printers, graveyards... I'm amazed none of their CEOs is applying for top dog status in FIFA.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください