News Headlines

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: News Headlines

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Enoch wrote:
thebish wrote:it's all kicking off in Swansea!!
At last, close up shots of drunken local government staff rectums in full colour. Isn't it!
:lol:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:24 pm

The season of peace and goodwill to all men. ..

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015 ... plication/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:20 pm

How come virtually every single news story regarding THE FLOODS has a photo showing some grandma/kiddie/teenager-in-a-onesie/startled-looking-housewife being piggybacked by waterproof clad sturdily built male members of a rescue service through seven inches of water... It's water for Christ'ssake, not acid. You can wade through it you pathetic fxckers!
One particular story was of two intrepid rescuers who'd used a neighbour's ornamental plastic dinghy to rescue a couple of old foggies. This despite the fact the water was three inches deep in their kitchen, and they could actually walk out onto dry land from their back door...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:44 pm

It's not particularly advisable to walk down a street with blown manhole covers and raw sewage.

Please note however that I am speaking from my capacity as a utility industry consultant and not from a medical perspective where I have no qualification to do so. :wink:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:How come virtually every single news story regarding THE FLOODS has a photo showing some grandma/kiddie/teenager-in-a-onesie/startled-looking-housewife being piggybacked by waterproof clad sturdily built male members of a rescue service through seven inches of water...
They don't though do they?! :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:How come virtually every single news story regarding THE FLOODS has a photo showing some grandma/kiddie/teenager-in-a-onesie/startled-looking-housewife being piggybacked by waterproof clad sturdily built male members of a rescue service through seven inches of water...
Yup. They do. Another one in today's paper. Three photos:Bridge at Tadcaster, child shovelling mud, fireman piggybacking woman in headscarf.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Yup. They do. Another one in today's paper. Three photos:Bridge at Tadcaster, child shovelling mud, fireman piggybacking woman in headscarf.
The footage that I saw from Tadcaster showed that the bridge had collapsed into the river. No footage of grandmas, kiddies, teenagers however attired, housewives regardless of expression, nobody giving piggybacks to anyone, no women in headscarves, trilbies, bowlers or Easter bonnets and considerably more than seven inches of water.

I thing you're confusing it with that thing that was on last night showing a headscarf wearing Queen getting her Land Rover stuck in a Scottish beck, because other than for that you're talking shite, Man. ;)
Last edited by Bruce Rioja on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Yep - that pretty much proves that virtually every single flood story has one! :D

he's got you there, Bruce! :wink:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:57 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Yep - that pretty much proves that virtually every single flood story has one! :D

he's got you there, Bruce! :wink:
Inarguable really. :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:05 pm

On the main BBC news tonight, another fxcker being piggybacked out. This time by a moron eating a beef burger (the piggybacker, not the piggybackee).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:On the main BBC news tonight, another fxcker being piggybacked out. This time by a moron eating a beef burger (the piggybacker, not the piggybackee).
was it you?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Moaning Muslim Twunts at it: Abdallah Zekri, head of the National Observatory against Islamophobia whinging about the anniversary cover of Charlie Hebdo portraying a deity sneaking along with a kalashnikov on his back and the caption "One year on, and the murderer is still on the loose".
Too F ucking true.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:13 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Moaning Muslim Twunts at it: Abdallah Zekri, head of the National Observatory against Islamophobia whinging about the anniversary cover of Charlie Hebdo portraying a deity sneaking along with a kalashnikov on his back and the caption "One year on, and the murderer is still on the loose".
Too F ucking true.
Is this deity sneaking along through seven inches of water though? Don't come round here with a half a tale, Buddy Boy!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:15 pm

meanwhile... eeeughhh!!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:28 pm

thebish wrote:meanwhile... eeeughhh!!

That's one hell of a comb over the auld fella has there.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:46 pm

I HATE Jerry Hall. Now I can call her a gold digger as well as all the other things.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:55 pm

malcd1 wrote:I HATE Jerry Hall. Now I can call her a gold digger as well as all the other things.
Oh shit. I thought it was Madonna.
Double crap... I thought he was Eddie.
Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 pm

malcd1 wrote:I HATE Jerry Hall. Now I can call her a gold digger as well as all the other things.
What do you think attracted her to the $multi-billionaire then ???
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:30 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Is she not minted herself though? She must've taken Jagger for a shitload, no? :conf:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Is she not minted herself though? She must've taken Jagger for a shitload, no? :conf:
Yes. But she's only got billions. That slimy cxnt's got gazillions (now I know who it is).
News story on BBC asked "what more do they want?"
My suggestion to both of the cxnts is "Get a fxckin' life sad tits".
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください