Boston Marathon hit by explosions

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Post by americantrotter » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Massachusetts does not have the death penalty. It hasn't changed it's stance since 9/11. The Federal government does and this bugger qualifies for the death penalty of convicted.

Glad he's caught, that was some intense stuff in the brothers bid to escape.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

I find it highly ironic but satisfying that some jihadi bollock is being treated for self-inflicted injuries, in order to keep the cnut alive, in order so he can be executed, by the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre. Rock on piece of shit.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I find it highly ironic but satisfying that some jihadi bollock is being treated for self-inflicted injuries, in order to keep the cnut alive, in order so he can be executed, by the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre. Rock on piece of shit.
He will be a gold mine of information...

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:06 pm

jaffka wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I find it highly ironic but satisfying that some jihadi bollock is being treated for self-inflicted injuries, in order to keep the cnut alive, in order so he can be executed, by the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre. Rock on piece of shit.
He will be a gold mine of information...
Depends on how much he knew, but one gets the feeling whatever information he does know, will be shared very easily.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Mind you I find it very strange that a guy that has been portrayed by everyone who has been in contact with him as a nice, intelligent, friendly, non political, non religious guy can do what he did, then continue on with his life like nothing happened. So who knows.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 pm

seanworth wrote:Mind you I find it very strange that a guy that has been portrayed by everyone who has been in contact with him as a nice, intelligent, friendly, non political, non religious guy can do what he did, then continue on with his life like nothing happened. So who knows.
The perfect sleeper then and all the more reason to keep him alive and find out his habits and associates.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 pm

If he was innocent and as sweet as proclaimed all he had to do was report to the police. Many people did who were falsely accused.

Plus sweet and innocent is what is always heard after shocking acts of violence. "He was always so nice"

Of course he was, if he had shown he was a murderous nice person he would have been nabbed a long time ago.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 pm

americantrotter wrote:If he was innocent and as sweet as proclaimed all he had to do was report to the police. Many people did who were falsely accused.

Plus sweet and innocent is what is always heard after shocking acts of violence. "He was always so nice"

Of course he was, if he had shown he was a murderous tw*t he would have been nabbed a long time ago.
Reminds me of whenever a serial killer's exposed over here - the neighbours always come out with "Well, he's a quiet bloke really, keeps himself to himself". Yes, he will do!
May the bridges I burn light your way

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:52 pm

americantrotter wrote:If he was innocent and as sweet as proclaimed all he had to do was report to the police. Many people did who were falsely accused.

Of course he was, if he had shown he was a murderous tw*t he would have been nabbed a long time ago.
Isn't that how some described his brother?

I don't think people claimed the younger brother to be innocent of the charges, they were describing the behaviour of the guy.
Needn't get too defensive. I don't doubt his guilt, but I am interested in what makes a person like that tick. His brother is much easier to figure out, and thus not that interesting of a character.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Breaking Canadian news. More feckin Islamists trying to murder me. Gets to be a joke after a while, not.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:56 pm

seanworth wrote:

I don't think people claimed the younger brother to be innocent of the charges, they were describing the behaviour of the guy.
Needn't get too defensive. I don't doubt his guilt, but I am interested in what makes a person like that tick. His brother is much easier to figure out, and thus not that interesting of a character.
There is no difficulty in working out their motive.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
seanworth wrote:

True, but I don't think that seanworth's post states that he's interested in that.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Little Green Man wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
seanworth wrote:

True, but I don't think that seanworth's post states that he's interested in that.
People are not really interested in 'truth' though are they?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Well Canada seems to be very lucky indeed today, although I hope the timing of the arrest to be a mere coincidence to the happenings in Canadian Parliament.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:25 pm

seanworth wrote:Well Canada seems to be very lucky indeed today, although I hope the timing of the arrest to be a mere coincidence to the happenings in Canadian Parliament.
We seem to have arrested quite a few terrorists before they could do anything. I'm not sure what that proves. These two are not even Canadians. Are we that lucky or the RCMP (and its spies) that good?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
seanworth wrote:Well Canada seems to be very lucky indeed today, although I hope the timing of the arrest to be a mere coincidence to the happenings in Canadian Parliament.
We seem to have arrested quite a few terrorists before they could do anything. I'm not sure what that proves. These two are not even Canadians. Are we that lucky or the RCMP (and its spies) that good?
I would like to think it's because we want to find out why certain types of people commit such acts giving us a better chance to thwart such attacks, but I think that would be pushing it a bit, especially with LLS.

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:09 am

This latest news just makes you wonder how many other terrorist plots are being hatched around the world as we chat here
The Voice Of Reason

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 am

Salford Trotter wrote:This latest news just makes you wonder how many other terrorist plots are being hatched around the world as we chat here
ay - maybe - but you are still way more likely to get killed driving to work... or by an office gas explosion... there's a cheery thought! :wink:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 am

perspective can be a strange thing...

deaths from terrorism-related incidents in the U.S.A. are relatively small compared with almost anything else - but MINUSCULE when compared to gun-crime.

yet - legislation is quick and speedy and (some would say) draconian when it comes to terrorism - but non-existent when it comes to gun-crime..

last week they would not agree to proper vetting/background checks (not even as far as licensing!) for people buying guns because it might erode their basic freedoms...

(NB - for the avoidance of confusion - (errr... Hoboh) - I am not saying that any death of a person via terrorism doesn't matter, not am I saying I love terrorists or want to have Bin Laden's baby via some bizarre post-death genetic miracle.)

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Salford Trotter wrote:This latest news just makes you wonder how many other terrorist plots are being hatched around the world as we chat here
Indeed. I was at a meeting not too long ago where it was stated that there are more supect individuals living in East Lancashire than anywhere else in the country.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.