which phone?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: which phone?

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed May 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Following on from this. Not having much luck with phones. The back fell off my iphone 4s yesterday (I only got it repaired in January :( ) and it fell on the floor and the screen cracked badly. Can anyone recommend a really good (preferably pretty ;)) phone case that protects the screen?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:Following on from this. Not having much luck with phones. The back fell off my iphone 4s yesterday (I only got it repaired in January :( ) and it fell on the floor and the screen cracked badly. Can anyone recommend a really good (preferably pretty ;)) phone case that protects the screen?

you really are not a great advert for the i-phone!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed May 22, 2013 3:36 pm

I can get a new phone in June.

Samsung Galaxy S4

or

iPhone 5.

I'll need 32GB of memory too.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed May 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:Following on from this. Not having much luck with phones. The back fell off my iphone 4s yesterday (I only got it repaired in January :( ) and it fell on the floor and the screen cracked badly. Can anyone recommend a really good (preferably pretty ;)) phone case that protects the screen?
I have a Tech21 cover. Clips on lovely and snug, nice soft leather feel. The Gorilla Glass doesn't really need that much protection, but it does offer good screen cover too.

It fits a Samsung S3 perfectly.

GET A PROPER SMART PHONE.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I think you'll find, GG, that what you need is one of these classic babies...

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed May 22, 2013 5:24 pm

thebish wrote:I think you'll find, GG, that what you need is one of these classic babies...

Ahhh, that takes me back... We had one of those phones when I was a kid... Bit tricky to carry about in your pocket though...

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
thebish wrote:I think you'll find, GG, that what you need is one of these classic babies...

Ahhh, that takes me back... We had one of those phones when I was a kid... Bit tricky to carry about in your pocket though...
that's the neat thing about it - you don't have to take it with you - you can be out in the world and people do not expect you to answer the phone or update your fb status to advise us that you are now in the pastie shop! it is liberation!