The Death Row Meal

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

William the White
Legend
Legend

The Death Row Meal

Post by William the White » Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Building from Bruce Rioja's post on his 'last meal' on the food and drink thread...

You are selecting your last meal before the noose, the voltage, the injection, the gas, the even more gruesome...

You have said last goodbyes to your family, and, if you have a 'Maker' you've made your peace with him or her... and it's time to select your last meal...

The 'waiter' is standing by your bed, an orderly... tattooed, skull-headed, eyes with an involuntary and persistent blink... but literate, fortunately, and starting to tap the foot a little impatiently...

So, what do you order for your last meal on earth? Two courses... Food and drink...

I've a list of half a doz... leap in before me, please...

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Re: The Death Row Meal

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed May 15, 2013 11:32 pm

He sounds scary Will - dont ask for a tagine :wink:

French stick (full one) with salami, salad & dijon mayonnaise - side of crisps
Pint of extra cold Guinness
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed May 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Full English with HP and no egg. I figure a slice of fried bread could go with it, even with the long term dangers factored in.

Afters, one large personal space cake.

Drink - bottle of Sancerre.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed May 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Full English with HP and no egg. I figure a slice of fried bread could go with it, even with the long term dangers factored in.

I like Sancerre and its esteemed cousin from across the river, but I'd go for a bottle of Montrachet (I've never had any but its been a goal for over fifty years - closest I came was Puligny Montrachet). Food I'm not so fussy about as I love many things, and would be concentrating on the wine anyway.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Wed May 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Full English with HP and no egg. I figure a slice of fried bread could go with it, even with the long term dangers factored in.

I like Sancerre and its esteemed cousin from across the river, but I'd go for a bottle of Montrachet (I've never had any but its been a goal for over fifty years - closest I came was Puligny Montrachet). Food I'm not so fussy about as I love many things, and would be concentrating on the wine anyway.
OK... yer got not bovvered abaht the food - yer got jellied eels n sprouts... what's yer wine?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed May 15, 2013 11:52 pm

William the White wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

OK... yer got not bovvered abaht the food - yer got jellied eels n sprouts... what's yer wine?
Jellied eel and sprouts? It would be spelled whine. No. I'd pick some food that I liked I just haven't quite made up my mind.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Wed May 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
William the White wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Jellied eel and sprouts? It would be spelled whine. No. I'd pick some food that I liked I just haven't quite made up my mind.
:D

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 16, 2013 12:00 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
William the White wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

I suspect the man with the axe is on a fairly strict time keeping regime... :)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu May 16, 2013 12:14 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
William the White wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

I believe you are taken forth to a place of execution three weeks hence - and I just found out so I have all the time in the world - well perhaps a little less.

I suspect the man with the axe is on a fairly strict time keeping regime... :)

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu May 16, 2013 7:36 am

I'd probably just have a family sized bucket of fried chicken, not sure why.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 am

Well, as I briefly mentioned on the post to which William refers, mine would be as follows;

Three pork & beef sausages (grilled or baked)
Two fried eggs (duck eggs)
Chips (Maris pipers or King Edwards)
Bread and butter (white, Lurpak full fat)

Rhubarb crumble and custard (one pint of, not tinned)

And to drink - tea (not much milk, no sugar).

Then off to the gallows. :hang:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Thu May 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Just a huge plate of treacle sponge pudding and custard

As a child i was known to eat so much of it I was sick, then went back and carried on eating it
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu May 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Great thread WtW!

I'm thinking a selection of tapas, garlic or piri piri prawns, patatas bravas, anchovies and olives, somemdecent bread and oil and balsamic.

Manchester tart for pudding

Freshly squeezed orange juice.

Having said all that, I might just go for a chicken tikka vindaloo with tarka daal, just to give the hangman's assistant some cleaning up to do afterwards.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu May 16, 2013 1:12 pm

prison guard casserole.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu May 16, 2013 1:49 pm

mrkint wrote:prison guard casserole.
Is that a euphemism?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu May 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Spicy Fish Pakora

Special Garlic Chilli Chicken Tikka

Followed by a bottle of Glenfiddich

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu May 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Fxck off you bastards, keep your menu. What's the point of being nice to me when you you're going to kill me in a couple of hours. You won't even let me smoke indoors. :evil: .

:lol:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
William the White wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

Okay, I've decided on lobster.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu May 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Case of red wine and a couple of hookers

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Big 'old steak with all the stuff that comes with it. You know, fork, steak knife, a gun...that kinda shit.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.