General Sales Thread

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

General Sales Thread

Post by ChrisC » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Just thought I would make this for anybody who has anything round the house they might want to shift without messing with eBay and paying fees.

No rules so to speak unless mods want any in place. I did make a topic in site development and got the go ahead from Mr Horse.

Hopefully this takes off and can get pinned. Had them on other local forums and they did well. Good way to meet other members aswell 8)

I will start with a freebie I have. I have some BWFC baby grows and maybe other bits for a baby girl aged 0-3 months. So if anybody is expecting a little girl and you want them then they are yours.

I can deliver local (Bolton) post at your cost or you can collect. Will post pictures if anybody is interested.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Re: General Sales Thread

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

I've got a couple of c h e a p k I t c h e n s.........

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

ChrisC wrote:Just thought I would make this for anybody who has anything round the house they might want to shift without messing with eBay and paying fees.

No rules so to speak unless mods want any in place. I did make a topic in site development and got the go ahead from Mr Horse.

Hopefully this takes off and can get pinned. Had them on other local forums and they did well. Good way to meet other members aswell 8)

I will start with a freebie I have. I have some BWFC baby grows and maybe other bits for a baby girl aged 0-3 months. So if anybody is expecting a little girl and you want them then they are yours.

I can deliver local (Bolton) post at your cost or you can collect. Will post pictures if anybody is interested.
Or... I have some rather cool Arsenal baby vests and shirts if you would want your daughter or son to be inspired to make a better choice in which football team they will support... ;)

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:I've got a couple of c h e a p k I t c h e n s.........
Horse will be out to get your AG!

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
ChrisC wrote:Just thought I would make this for anybody who has anything round the house they might want to shift without messing with eBay and paying fees.

Or... I have some rather cool Arsenal baby vests and shirts if you would want your daughter or son to be inspired to make a better choice in which football team they will support... ;)
Stop cluttering the thread with your offers of toilet paper please GG 8)

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

Stop cluttering the thread with your offers of toilet paper please GG 8)
:P Philistine.

Passionate
Passionate

Post by 2399 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 am

I have 1 NTSC American Disc of WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2007... Was going to put on ebay. Any American or Japanese 360 Gamers here want it, they got it.

Also I have many copies to sell at market of Real Football Factories TV Show, about Hooliganism... on a week I can afford it I perhaps could send it to the UK For someone!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 am

After the success of my spuddie growing exploits I've decides to quite literally branch out. Just look at the magnificence of my garden bush. Cuttings are for sale. Payments in peanut M&M's are perfectly acceptable. :)

May the bridges I burn light your way

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 am

I have some cd's/dvd's where I have somehow ended up with multiple copies. For Sale cheap if anyone wants them.

I think they are:
Broken Down Comforter Collection-Grandaddy
Bongo Fury-Frank Zappa/Captain Beefheart
We Are Only In It For The Money-FZ & The Mothers of Invention
Burnt Weeny Sandwich - FZ & The Mothers of Invention
Comfort in Sound - Feeder
Guero - Beck

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Submarine
Friday Night Lights (The Movie)
The Sopranos - Season 1

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:After the success of my spuddie growing exploits I've decides to quite literally branch out. Just look at the magnificence of my garden bush. Cuttings are for sale. Payments in peanut M&M's are perfectly acceptable. :)

:D
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Penis enlarger only 3 owners from new

Selling as it does't fit anymore

Offers 8)
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Penis enlarger only 3 owners from new

Offers 8)
Too loose?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 pm

FOR SALE: 'Plan B' CD. Played once

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:Penis enlarger only 3 owners from new

Offers 8)
Too loose?
Told you not to discuss that pic on ere
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:49 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131000392682? ... 1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 pm

I've got to empty my house tomorrow as the new Tenant is moving in. If anyone knows someone who could use a brown saddle leather sofa and chair, 2 Ikea poang armchairs or An almost New divan bed, give me a shout. If you're quick, I could even drop them off tomorrow! No one got kids or friends looking to furnish a new house?
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:14 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131018826403? ... 1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BARGAIN: £500 if you're interested.
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:46 am

Wondering if anyone might be in the market for a guitar amp? Looking to downsize my half-stack as I don't really use it for gigs anymore. It's a Fender FM100 Head, with matching 4 x 12" speaker cab. The clean channel is what you'd expect from a Fender amp, comes with 2 drive channels (there's a footswitch but I'm not entirely sure it works) a 'mid contour' switch, built in reverb. Very loud. Might be a couple of scratches/dings but works and built to last.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 am

Does it go up to 11 ?

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 am