Kiev

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Kiev

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:36 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:What Worthy said ^^
Narrow view of the world you have over there in the Middle East my friend, still only to be expected.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:39 am

Worthy4England wrote:You don't half spout some shit. :-)
We all know you love to kiss EU ass Worthy, your company deeply involved in the gravy train?

Are you in favor of a democratic referendum or not? simple question

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:18 am

Hoboh wrote:
We all know you love to kiss EU ass Worthy, your company deeply involved in the gravy train?

I'm in favour of a referendum. That's democratic.

A more straightforwards answer than we usually manage from you.

My company is a global company, not directly involved with the EU, but trades in Europe.

What about your Company? Does it trade further than you xan see from your very narrow front window? Simple question.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:55 am

Hoboh wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:What Worthy said ^^
Narrow view of the world you have over there in the Middle East my friend, still only to be expected.
Probably the opposite. Getting out into the world and talking to different people sort of widens one's horizons. I don't have the distraction of much of the media garbage to distort my views. I'm a simple bloke and my view is that if a group of people want to live in a particular way then they should be able to, without Putin/Obama/Cameron or anyone else poking their nose in, providing that group are not harming anyone in doing so.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Just about where I stand, although I know many do not think it :)

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Hoboh wrote:Just about where I stand, although I know many do not think it :)
Lets stop poking our noses in then :wink: :D

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Just about where I stand, although I know many do not think it :)
Lets stop poking our noses in then :wink: :D
Oh life would be so simple if it was only us ordinary people poking our noses in unfortunately it's not.
The world is full of vested interest and others who seek to control and condition us, buy what we sell, give us power etc then there's dammed politicians!
I read somewhere that there are more refugees and movement of peoples than at any other time in the worlds history and there is not even a bloody world war going on. Seems we are destined to head for hell in a handcart at this rate.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:08 pm

I see Hobes, thst after me answering your simple question, you've not managed to answer mine. :-)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

My company is a global company, not directly involved with the EU, but trades in Europe.

What about your Company? Does it trade further than you xan see from your very narrow front window? Simple question.
The last company I worked for was one of the largest in the world with a complete global market and I think the EU membership is not exactly setting the boardroom on fire :)

I'm happy you support a referendum, of course the result will be binding if a yes or no vote was the result, it is the denial of those who would deny two thirds of the country a say on it that infuriates me.
It is true I dislike the EU because we will as is happening now, end up serving one master and we may never get the chance to remove them.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

The last company I worked for was one of the largest in the world with a complete global market and I think the EU membership is not exactly setting the boardroom on fire :)

I'm happy you support a referendum, of course the result will be binding if a yes or no vote was the result, it is the denial of those who would deny two thirds of the country a say on it that infuriates me.
It is true I dislike the EU because we will as is happening now, end up serving one master and we may never get the chance to remove them.
That was the last one. What about your current company?

I think rather like the Scottish Referendum, the Naysayers will need to answer plenty of important questions prior to the Referendum. Such as what it will cost to replace our current trade agreements and how long it will take to do so. What will be the cost for businesses of not being inside the EU etc. etc. Outside of trading arrangements, I'm fairly ambivalent to the European "plan".

I don't care that they make laws, because as Pru has eloquently pointed out, we don't have to accept them - and realistically whether it's a set of tossers 200 miles away in London, elected on a minority ticket, or a set of tossers 700 miles away, elected on a minority ticket makes little practical difference to me. I could argue that my representatives are those in Westminster so that's better, but they can actually use political motivation to create legislation that suits their electorate at the exclusion of the other 60+% who didn't vote for them, (applies to all parties in Government)...

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh I'd quite like a version of PR actually were more peoples views got representation, even if it meant a few tree huggers gaining.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Hoboh wrote:Oh I'd quite like a version of PR actually were more peoples views got representation, even if it meant a few tree huggers gaining.
We've recently had that vote. :-)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Does not say I don't like the idea also i'd like more powers to the regions. If it's good enough for Scotland it's good enough for all of us.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Seems Putin is about to up the ante.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/d ... mentpage=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:20 pm

But argument is raging within the EU over the efficacy of sanctions, over their impact on Russia’s imploding economy and on European business. The Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, and Austrians are fierce opponents of sanctions, while Berlin and Paris are increasingly on opposing sides. President François Hollande of France spoke this week of the need for sanctions to be stopped, while Merkel stressed on Thursday that they have to be continued, subject to Russian behaviour.
Seems you're getting isolated slowly Angela, never mind call Dave he's anyone's rent boy :mrgreen:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:43 am

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/fe ... pe-ukraine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And just why the fcuk would we want this adding to the corruption already existing from Brussels?

Mr Putin, you are welcome to it!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:08 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015 ... t-48027635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The shadow of war draws ever closer, I just hope daft Dave doesn't get out of London before the first missile strike.