Fathers Day winner announced

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Fathers Day winner announced

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 am

I'm delighted to announce, the results are in!

Once again, I am the World's number 1 Dad. I have the socks to prove it.

I'd like to thank my Mum and Dad, the production team and the rabbit, without whom this wouldn't have been
possible.

And a big "ner, ner, na, ner, ner", to all you other Dad's that didn't get the Best Dad in the World socks. Better luck next year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Fathers Day winner announced

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 am

I needed a break. It's a big strain being the world's best Dad and Granddad year after year after year... :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Well I got a massive box of liquorice allsorts, so your award can go feck itself.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:08 pm

I got a pair of Only Fool & Horses pyjamas and a mug with a photo n it, of my daughter and I pulling daft faces. It's a little odd drinking out of a mug with my own face on it tbh.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:Well I got a massive box of liquorice allsorts, so your award can go feck itself.
Hmmm I prefer my chocolate orange. So ner.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Well, my two lads are so confident that I know I'm the top pop they didn't see the need to join in the commercial festival that is Father's Day by sending their cards in time to arrive here by yesterday.

(Little tw@ts :whack: :whack: )
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:10 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Well, my two lads are so confident that I know I'm the top pop they didn't see the need to join in the commercial festival that is Father's Day by sending their cards in time to arrive here by yesterday.

(Little tw@ts :whack: :whack: )
Ha! I've disappointed my father that way regularly. Father's Day, does that exist then!? Oh.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:32 pm

I have got a hangover

davroduk
Reliable
Reliable

Post by davroduk » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:12 pm

I got some Anti Wrinkle Cream :cry: :cry: :cry:
TALKING BALLS AS ALWAYS

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:52 pm

I have nothing yet :cry: but it is still early - not yet noon here and I expect the kids are all asleep.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:I have nothing yet :cry: but it is still early - not yet noon here and I expect the kids are all asleep.
Lazy, JSL.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Got a Father's Day card? from my favourite granddaughter (shouldn't have favourites I know and she's nineteen now)). She came round and delivered it...because she wanted too. What a love.. :D
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:22 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:I have nothing yet :cry: but it is still early - not yet noon here and I expect the kids are all asleep.
Lazy, JSL.
The oldest three are all in the aeronautics industry and often work 12 hour days, so I guess they are allowed to sleep in on a Sunday. Of course they may be up - they all own their own domiciles.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Lazy, JSL.
The oldest three are all in the aeronautics industry and often work 12 hour days, so I guess they are allowed to sleep in on a Sunday. Of course they may be up - they all own their own domiciles.
I take it back although I suppose it depends what hours they work I mean if they work 5am - 5pm then why would you be sleeping at gone midday.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:44 pm

I got a card off my 5 year old son that said "Happy Farters Day". No present and as my nurse wife was on an early shift today we are having a chippy tea.

I am officially cancelling fathers day.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 pm

malcd1 wrote:I got a card off my 5 year old son that said "Happy Farters Day". No present and as my nurse wife was on an early shift today we are having a chippy tea.

Never underestimate the power of a chippy tea Malc. Where I live there isn't a decent chippy within at least 10 miles and I know of no chippy that serves gravy south of Mansfield.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Lazy, JSL.
I take it back although I suppose it depends what hours they work I mean if they work 5am - 5pm then why would you be sleeping at gone midday.
It hadn't gone midday when I wrote that. They go to work early, but not at 5.00 am - maybe 6.30 to beat the traffic. However they have social lives and likely stay up half Saturday night. Sorry Dan - I wish I'd never mentioned it.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:47 pm

malcd1 wrote:I got a card off my 5 year old son that said "Happy Farters Day". No present and as my nurse wife was on an early shift today we are having a chippy tea.

Baked beans on the front? Yep, me too. The lack of respect these days. I ask you.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:59 pm

We did this for Mr GG.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:09 pm

That's really cool.