Autumn, Winter and Spring Holidays

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Re: Autumn, Winter and Spring Holidays

Post by General Mannerheim » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Just had a belting weekend in Bruges, now looking forward to skiing Sainte Foy in March. First time I'll have taken the Mrs & brats on what was always a lads trip in the past (save that for mountain biking in the Alps instead now) large group of us with other similar aged kids in a big swanky chalet. Gonna be more of a relax and indulge with sledging and snowball fights than dawn till dusk piste mileage like we used to. Can't wait

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 am

Having survived the FARC guerillas in Colombia we're now in early planning stage of a trip to Indonesia to traverse the new Bermuda triangle. Engaging the logic bit of brain regards the plane travel!
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:18 am

clapton is god wrote:Having a night out in town in a couple of weeks, Alberts Shed etc, and have just booked a night at the Hilton in a Queen room for Mrs C and myself to round the night off. I won't tell her until we are walking back along Deansgate and we do a quick swerve left into the foyer. What can possibly go wrong? I can be a romantic git at times.
Worked like a charm! Excellent meal at Alberts and a few scoops before and after, then a stroll in the direction of the tram but a quick swerve into the Hilton. Essentials in my pocket so it all worked beautifully and we even got an upgrade to a 20th floor suite! Now, how do I spend the brownie points I've earned? :D

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:47 am

Spend 'em quick, they usually expire surprisingly fast ;)

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Good advice there AT, thank you.

The friends we were out with last night have just spent New Year at a guest house at Bowness and have immediately booked for next New Year. So have we now! Three nights of merry festiveness to come.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:34 pm

My annual spring holiday starts on Friday. Owing to the government deciding that because I was in a female-dominated position, I had been underpaid for years I received a significant cheque. So I am able to take my four children and their step-mother on a South Caribbean cruise in the Jewel of the Seas. We leave San Juan (PR) on Saturday and visit St Croix (USVI), St. Maarten/Martin, St. Kitts, Martinique and Barbados. The three more days in San Juan before returning to reality.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.