Cara Dillon- Tonight - Rncm Manchester

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Cara Dillon- Tonight - Rncm Manchester

Post by Bijou Bob » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Due to unforeseen circs, I have a spare ticket to see Cara Dillon at the Royal Northern College of Music on Oxford Road tonight. On the off chance that there's another TWer into Irish folk music, you're more than welcome to it.

The downside is that you'd be sitting next to me n my crutches.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Cara Dillon- Tonight - Rncm Manchester

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:Due to unforeseen circs, I have a spare ticket to see Cara Dillon at the Royal Northern College of Music on Oxford Road tonight. On the off chance that there's another TWer into Irish folk music, you're more than welcome to it.

The downside is that you'd be sitting next to me n my crutches.
I am indeed well into Irish folk music B.B, and Cara Dillon has a truly beautiful voice in the traditions of Maire (Moya) Brennan and Enya, Orla Fallon and too many others to mention. I only wish I could join you, and Strictly at Blackpool hardly compares, but my evening's set unfortunately. I'm absolutely certain you'll have a great night and I hope Cara does "She moved through the Fair" for you. :oyea:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?