Shooting in Paris at satirical mag

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Shooting in Paris at satirical mag

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Fourthly: anybody who parades about in a western secular society ina hijab is deliberately grinding that secular societies inclusive policy into the dust.
And by definition, that person, ad a minimum requirement, believes that God speaks Arabic. This to me is so self-evidently Titish that calling them a cxnt is the only response I have.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Thirdly: and I cannot overemphasize this - even if I'm as madly overexcited and annoyed and insulted ad You make out, I don't think (let me check) that I've sliced some fxclers head off, or shot dead a cartoonist, or stormed a school and slaughtered the little kiddies whilst sj
shouting "Cxnts in Hijabs" or similar... Correct me if I'm wrong...

hmmm... I'm not sure that's a brilliant character reference... "I have called Muslim women cxnts on a football forum for no apparent reason - but - hey - I didn't slice a head off or shoot someone whilst typing it. go me!" bravo!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Although that's my last word on free speech.
It wasn't a terrorist attack on free speech... it was Muslims slaughtering people as an act of vengeance to satisfy their poxy religion.
It was two people slaughtering others because they're fcking warped.
Cast your mind back to the original cartoon publication and the mobs of Muslims rioting around the world. Those 27 Pakistani Christians burnt to death on their church, was that just fxcking warped dicks too?...
Clearly - yes - it was warped dicks too.

That fact they're parading under a particular banner doesn't alter that.
There does appear to be a lot of warped dicks in the world who are slaughtering innocent people because they do not follow the same sky god. It just so happens that the vast majority of these random dicks are Muslim. There are also a lot of other random people who are now happy that these random dicks are murdering innocent people and just by coincidence these other random people are also Muslim.

Look at the list of incidents by random lone wolves at the bottom of this website. These are just the ones from 9th December 2014. Also click on the links from earlier in 2014 and prior years.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ayaan Hirsi Ali wrote:Tolerance of the intolerance is cowardice.
The IRA killed plenty of folks too. As did the UDF.

So have the British and US armies. (But that's ok, because we said we could)

People who want to find a cause, will find a cause.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:and Mumbai, and Beslan, and the endless fxclin lists of places all with warped fxckers and a Muslim agenda.
There's non so blind who cannot see.
Go on put never and nowhere on the sweepstake...you'll be wrong about that too
so - just to be clear - why call this poor French woman who you (for some reason) assume has been forced to wear a Hijab (and is now forced not to wear it), a "cxnt"? what has she done to deserve that?
Well... Let's see
Firstly: I was illustrating through bathos and exageration the point that Muslims are over sensitive...

I think you are illustrating the point that you are over-sensitive... but I guess that's not really news...

I don't see how calling a Muslim woman a cxnt on a football forum because she chooses to wear something you object to is a good illustration (with or without bathos or exaggeration) of how muslims are over sensitive.

nor do I see how describing a piece of clothing that a woman may choose to wear as "an enormous slap in the face of free speech" illustrates how muslims are over sensitive.
Lets be clear here I think that all foreigners when they come to settle in this country should make the effort to conform to what is the generally accepted way most of the time and save the fancy dress for special occasions, this would aid integration into society.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Fourthly: anybody who parades about in a western secular society ina hijab is deliberately grinding that secular societies inclusive policy into the dust.
utter bollox. if a secular society is inclusive - then it should, well, errr... include rather than exclude.

your the most un-leopard like leopard I have ever come across - you should go and join the weasles - you'd be very welcome! ;-)

and if the only response you have to someone who holds a belief that you don't hold is to call them a cxnt then you begin to look like a very limited kind of guy...
Last edited by thebish on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Are there any other phrases made up of two basic f*cking words that I've been labouring under the impression that everyone understood? What the feck has wearing a hijab got to do with free speech?!

You can't just shout words randomly.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Well it's all alright then. Nobody else is going to die in the West at the hands of Muslims shouting "Allahu Akhbar" ever again, because you lot know for s fact they're just lone nutters and I'm as bad as them for even thinking they're cxnts. Sorted, nice theoretical world you live in. I really fxcking hope the next outrage doesn't involve dirty bombs or nuclear warheads...according to your expectations it'll all just evaporate because the Muslim Council of Britain won't have it...
Fxcking Brilliant
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Fourthly: anybody who parades about in a western secular society ina hijab is deliberately grinding that secular societies inclusive policy into the dust.
utter bollox. if a secular society is inclusive - then it should, well, errr... include rather than exclude.

your the most un-leopard like leopard I have ever come across - you should go and join the weasles - you'd be very welcome! ;-)
Spot on.

I'm not sure what the word 'secular' is doing in there in the first place. There's no reason by definition why a secular society should be more inclusive or not. Further, being religious isn't an attack on secularity. "Secular" doesn't mean no religion, it just means no religion by the state. An inclusive secular state would, as you say, still allow people to wear the hijab.

In answer to your question above, I'm pretty sure it is illegal to go into a shop in your bike helmet or walk around in public with a balaclava on. That was the weasley way Sarkhozy tried to pretend this wasn't aimed at Muslims whilst still dog-whistling to anyone thinking of defecting to the FN. The c*nt.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Prufrock wrote:Are there any other phrases made up of two basic f*cking words that I've been labouring under the impression that everyone understood? What the feck has wearing a hijab got to do with free speech?!

You can't just shout words randomly.
You cannot see their mouth so if you are deaf you don't know if they are talking or not?
Therefore it interferes with any speech paid or free!
Simple my Meerkat stroking friend.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Head in the sand some people.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:43 pm

or - (spotty) - you could just address the question you were asked...

why call muslim women cxnts because they choose wear dress you disapprove of and (allegedly) believe stuff you don't? It's not as obvious a no-brainer of a thing to call someone to me as it seems to be to you.

(also - nobody has said you are "as bad as them" - that's just you being a drama-queen)
Last edited by thebish on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 pm

thebish wrote:or - (spotty) - you could just address the question you were asked...

why call muslim women cxnts because they choose wear dress you disapprove of and (allegedly) believe stuff you don't? It's not as obvious a no-brainer of a thing to call someone to me as it seems to be to you.
spotty made quite a valid observation of you, which of course you ignored, as you always do

do you ever get tired of these silly games you play?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Prufrock wrote:
thebish wrote:

Spot on.

I'm not sure what the word 'secular' is doing in there in the first place. There's no reason by definition why a secular society should be more inclusive or not. Further, being religious isn't an attack on secularity. "Secular" doesn't mean no religion, it just means no religion by the state. An inclusive secular state would, as you say, still allow people to wear the hijab.

In answer to your question above, I'm pretty sure it is illegal to go into a shop in your bike helmet or walk around in public with a balaclava on. That was the weasley way Sarkhozy tried to pretend this wasn't aimed at Muslims whilst still dog-whistling to anyone thinking of defecting to the FN. The c*nt.
No Pru you can parade like a faceless penguin but not wear crash helmets or balaclavas to shop over here, try it see how long before you are arrested or ejected!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm

thebish wrote:or - (spotty) - you could just address the question you were asked...

Why would you call a redsox supporter a cxnt then? :conf:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Did those French imams talk about ahimsa today? I missed that.
And what does Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ( sorry, I mean Caliph Ibrahim) think of them?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Hoboh wrote:

I wouldn't - and I haven't.

describing women simply going about their daily business as "cxnts" - simply as a matter of course - with no obvious reason at all to bear them any malice just seems like the very opposite of a tolerant (secular) western democracy to me...

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:52 pm

thebish wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

I wouldn't - and I haven't.

describing women simply going about their daily business as "cxnts" - simply as a matter of course - with no obvious reason at all to bear them any malice just seems like the very opposite of a tolerant (secular) western democracy to me...
Really!!! You support Bolton and have NEVER called a Man U fan a cxnt! *halo*

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Did those French imams talk about ahimsa today? I missed that.
And what does Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ( sorry, I mean Caliph Ibrahim) think of them?
1) I have no idea.
2) I have no idea.

so - an answer to my question? Is it really an acceptable hallmark of a secular western democracy to routinely refer to muslim women as cxnts? Is that your contention?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Hoboh wrote: Really!!! You support Bolton and have NEVER called a Man U fan a cxnt! *halo*
no - I don't believe I ever have.

your turn. is it OK to routinely refer to muslim women as cxnts?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:05 pm

thebish wrote:
Hoboh wrote: Really!!! You support Bolton and have NEVER called a Man U fan a cxnt! *halo*
no - I don't believe I ever have.

your turn. is it OK to routinely refer to muslim women as cxnts?
Mild to what I would like to call any women sometimes!