Shootings and explosions in Paris this evening

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Shootings and explosions in Paris this evening

Post by Prufrock » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:44 pm

bobo the clown wrote:The false passport is likely to be one of the apparently easily accessed forgeries so that non-Syrians can claim to be Syrians on arrival into Angela's folly.

Why have it on him ? ... Good question .... to allow free travel between Belgium & France if he's stopped, maybe ?

The very quick to arise conspiracy theory idea that the French authorities planted it there so to discredit the open flood-doors policy is a bit far fetched. It doesn't need discrediting ffs.
Not sure about anyone else, but I don't think it's sus because the French planted it. Rather ISIS sent them with fakes because they want the tide to turn against refugees so Europe shuns them and ISIS can continue to portray themselves as the only ones willing to protect against Assad and his ilk.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 pm

William the White wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
The French interior minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, has said 104 people have been placed under house arrest and 168 raids took place last night. Twenty-three people have been arrested, he added.
Cazeneuve also confirmed that six people have been stripped of their citizenship since the beginning of the year.
Hang on, I thought you couldn't do that!
Or is that due to our legal leeches?
If they hold dual citizenship then you wouldn't be being made stateless, which is the illegal bit...not that that stops numerous countries from doing it - see Bahrain as an example.

As for the bombing Raaqa flat. I'm taking a wild guess here, but I'm suspecting that a reasonable number living there are not doing so because they have a choice, nor are sympathetic to the ISIS cause. I'm all for wiping the scumbags from the face of the planet, but less so the others...
You're making this very complicated. Surely all the baddies are stood in one place?!
doesn't matter, we have intelligent bombs these days...
Yes, American Intelligence :shock:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:30 am

Good to see the Russians now calling the downing of their plane over Egypt a terrorist act by IS. I mean why should only the French have the right to bomb the shit out of Syria?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 am

it seems Corbyn isn't the only traitorous pinko jihadi-sympathising Bin-Muslim-appeaser who should be shot at dawn for lack of patriotism....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/di ... r_facebook

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:32 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:^^ Wouldn't revoking their citizenship make them technically stateless (and therefore make them genuine refugees). You never did answer how we tell the ones that might be IS sympathizers from the rest? Or how any other country would do so (such as Greece or Turkey). Is your notion that actually we build a fence round Syria and just lock them all in?
My suggestion is the UK government for once seem to have got the right idea, screening them before acceptance.
The wandering migrants should be turned back from Europe's shores, en masse!
A fence? nope, I'd start by rolling Raqqa flat!
But most of the bombers seem to be Belgian or French? Let those jet fighters roll...
Doing your best to be a fookin' idiot are you not?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:53 am

thebish wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
The French interior minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, has said 104 people have been placed under house arrest and 168 raids took place last night. Twenty-three people have been arrested, he added.
Cazeneuve also confirmed that six people have been stripped of their citizenship since the beginning of the year.
Hang on, I thought you couldn't do that!
Or is that due to our legal leeches?
If they hold dual citizenship then you wouldn't be being made stateless, which is the illegal bit...not that that stops numerous countries from doing it - see Bahrain as an example.

As for the bombing Raaqa flat. I'm taking a wild guess here, but I'm suspecting that a reasonable number living there are not doing so because they have a choice, nor are sympathetic to the ISIS cause. I'm all for wiping the scumbags from the face of the planet, but less so the others...
it would be their fault if they were in the way of Hoboh's bombs... not that that's anything like terrorism at all... no...
If you seriously think that there are masses of none ISIS, peace loving people in Raqqa, you need a medical check up, fast.
There aren't half and some sheep knocking about, trendy to love and care about your enemy, really stops the bombs and bullets!
Raqqa is fecked now, the Russians bombed it last night at least they will get what's coming to them, ISIS and their supporters.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:05 am

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:^^ Wouldn't revoking their citizenship make them technically stateless (and therefore make them genuine refugees). You never did answer how we tell the ones that might be IS sympathizers from the rest? Or how any other country would do so (such as Greece or Turkey). Is your notion that actually we build a fence round Syria and just lock them all in?
My suggestion is the UK government for once seem to have got the right idea, screening them before acceptance.
But most of the bombers seem to be Belgian or French? Let those jet fighters roll...
Let's examine this for a moment shall we? You want to go and flatten Raqqa. There was almost certainly some involvement in this act from IS - they've claimed responsibility. Where the "mastermind" that's being touted is located is uncertain. Were it known, some government would probably try and take the fooker out. The perpetrators were, from all reports Belgian or French nationals - they didn't just drop over the fence in the last couple of years - they were born in or bought up from an early age in France and Belgium, apart maybe from one person and it's unclear where they're from (passport dude)

The Charlie Hebdo attack - perpetrated by people born in France.

7/7 attack in the UK - three people born in the UK and a Jamaican

Nothing to do with the current migrant situation at all.

So we can go and level Raqqa - it might make us feel better - almost certainly take out a few of the wierdos. Not convinced it would get the leaders - they tend to manage to get out of the way. Not convinced it would solve the problem either.

I really want us to solve the current situation. Not convinced your way of going about it will work in isolation of other activity. That's not being an idiot, that's looking at the facts. It's the folks that just react and don't solve the underlying problem that are the fookin idiots.

I'd be delighted to go and take all the fookers out with our advanced weaponry, if only they'd let us know which hill they were going to be stood on.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:12 am

Hoboh.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:32 am

Dr Hotdog wrote:Hoboh.

:D
If you really think that your missing the target by a good old imperial mile :mrgreen:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:41 am

I quite liked John Oliver's message to the terrorists:
"If you are in a war of culture and lifestyle with France, good fecking luck. Go ahead, bring your bankrupt ideology. They’ll bring Jean-Paul Sartre, Edith Piaf, fine wine, Gauloise cigarettes, Camus, camembert, madeleines, macarons, and the fecking croquembouche. You just brought a philosophy of rigorous self-abnegation to a pastry fight, my friend."
:oyea:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:48 am

thebish wrote:I quite liked John Oliver's message to the terrorists:
"If you are in a war of culture and lifestyle with France, good fecking luck. Go ahead, bring your bankrupt ideology. They’ll bring Jean-Paul Sartre, Edith Piaf, fine wine, Gauloise cigarettes, Camus, camembert, madeleines, macarons, and the fecking croquembouche. You just brought a philosophy of rigorous self-abnegation to a pastry fight, my friend."
Actually, they can keep most of that shit!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:49 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Let's examine this for a moment shall we? You want to go and flatten Raqqa. There was almost certainly some involvement in this act from IS - they've claimed responsibility. Where the "mastermind" that's being touted is located is uncertain. Were it known, some government would probably try and take the fooker out. The perpetrators were, from all reports Belgian or French nationals - they didn't just drop over the fence in the last couple of years - they were born in or bought up from an early age in France and Belgium, apart maybe from one person and it's unclear where they're from (passport dude)

The Charlie Hebdo attack - perpetrated by people born in France.

7/7 attack in the UK - three people born in the UK and a Jamaican

Nothing to do with the current migrant situation at all.

So we can go and level Raqqa - it might make us feel better - almost certainly take out a few of the wierdos. Not convinced it would get the leaders - they tend to manage to get out of the way. Not convinced it would solve the problem either.

I really want us to solve the current situation. Not convinced your way of going about it will work in isolation of other activity. That's not being an idiot, that's looking at the facts. It's the folks that just react and don't solve the underlying problem that are the fookin idiots.

I'd be delighted to go and take all the fookers out with our advanced weaponry, if only they'd let us know which hill they were going to be stood on.
Okay lets examine this then.
In Europe we have people born in countries that technically make them citizens of that country, there it ends.
These people are born into a cult that even in it's mildest forms is fairly repressive and very much unprepared to fully integrate, choosing to live in enclaves on the edge of society. These enclaves are a hotbed of extremism, few speak out against it for all manner of reasons, quite large numbers as in the case of the Charlie shootings are sympathetic to the terrorists.
Step forwards a few years to the new migration areas of places like Germany, many disaffected migrants finding no streets lined with gold, few jobs and the fact their 'rights' are not what they thought, chuck in some stirrers from (insert any number of jihadist group here) and the future looks really golden.
Pricks like Corbyn and Ashdown are more than welcome to go to Syria and negotiate, at least all they'd need is a one way ticket.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:53 am

So, I think what you're advocating here is a total ban on muslim immigration?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:56 am

Hoboh wrote:
If you seriously think that there are masses of none ISIS, peace loving people in Raqqa, you need a medical check up, fast.
There aren't half and some sheep knocking about, trendy to love and care about your enemy, really stops the bombs and bullets!
Raqqa is fecked now, the Russians bombed it last night at least they will get what's coming to them, ISIS and their supporters.
So, what you're saying is that all the non-ISIS loving folk formed an orderly queue and walked past the ISIS lot, saying something like "we'll be off now as we're not really into all this ISIS thing. You don't mind do you chaps?"

Whilst I'm sure there are plenty ISIS loving folk there, it is certain that a good number are not and are trapped there. But hey, lets not give a fcuk about them, they're not worth bothering with, just bomb the fcuk out of them :roll:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:58 am

Hoboh wrote: Okay lets examine this then.
In Europe we have people born in countries that technically make them citizens of that country, there it ends.
These people are born into a cult that even in it's mildest forms is fairly repressive and very much unprepared to fully integrate, choosing to live in enclaves on the edge of society. These enclaves are a hotbed of extremism, few speak out against it for all manner of reasons, quite large numbers as in the case of the Charlie shootings are sympathetic to the terrorists.
Step forwards a few years to the new migration areas of places like Germany, many disaffected migrants finding no streets lined with gold, few jobs and the fact their 'rights' are not what they thought, chuck in some stirrers from (insert any number of jihadist group here) and the future looks really golden.
Pricks like Corbyn and Ashdown are more than welcome to go to Syria and negotiate, at least all they'd need is a one way ticket.

and - after that examination and analysis - how, precisely, is carpet-bombing Raqqa the solution?

(and I don't think Corbyn and Ashdown - certainly not Ashdown - are advocating negotiations with ISIS - they are advocating a much broader coalition-building exercise including those we have to this point refused to talk to - embracing the Arab proverb: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".. in order to enable us to wipe out ISIS)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:I quite liked John Oliver's message to the terrorists:
Actually, they can keep most of that shit!
:D you know you love it!

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
So, what you're saying is that all the non-ISIS loving folk formed an orderly queue and walked past the ISIS lot, saying something like "we'll be off now as we're not really into all this ISIS thing. You don't mind do you chaps?"

Whilst I'm sure there are plenty ISIS loving folk there, it is certain that a good number are not and are trapped there. But hey, lets not give a fcuk about them, they're not worth bothering with, just bomb the fcuk out of them :roll:
Bombing always works. It made all those people in Coventry want to invite Hitler in to put his feet up in no 10 and have tea and crumpets.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Apparently until recently, with the Kurds closing in, you could leave in a taxi!
All three activists from the group who spoke to International Business Times said their families will try to run from Raqqa if the YPG reaches the city, but fleeing will not be easy. A taxi from Raqqa to the Turkish border can now cost up to 50,000 Syrian pounds, roughly $265.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

quite a bit of research suggests that a good number of ISIS fighters have been offered the stark choice - fight with us or see your family raped and murdered and then find yourself horribly murdered - or - fight with us and get some cash and thus avoid starving to death with your family. Yes there are lunatic idealogues - but I doubt they amount to the sum total of people in Raqqa...

there's a fairly long, but interesting piece here about a research project where captured ISIS fighters are interviewed..

http://www.thenation.com/article/what-i ... prisoners/

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Glad to see that the Stiff Little Fingers gig is going ahead tonight in Paris. Still, they are from Belfast, I suppose.
May the bridges I burn light your way