Surrounded

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Surrounded

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Just for a little fun to lighten the gloom:

Just idly watched a programme where the makeover set wall-paperered a bedroom with the pages of a book (haphazardly, not in lines or pages etc) .Okay, you'd probably never do it, but if you did, which favourite book would you surround yourselves with. They used text only, but I suppose a pic or two could be included.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Surrounded

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:28 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Just for a little fun to lighten the gloom:

Just idly watched a programme where the makeover set wall-paperered a bedroom with the pages of a book (haphazardly, not in lines or pages etc) .Okay, you'd probably never do it, but if you did, which favourite book would you surround yourselves with. They used text only, but I suppose a pic or two could be included.
I actually did do it as a student Tango, many many years ago. I used Ezra Pound's Cantos - because that way I wasn't desecrating a book, just a pile of tripe.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Good Spots. It just occurred to me that glancing at a random page from a favoured story before you got into bed might fill heads with something pleasanter than the mundane stress of a bad day. I like it. Mind you, if Dracula is your favourite tale, maybe not. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:18 pm

slippy pussy monthly......................