Brexit or Britin

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Brexit or Britin

Post by Hoboh » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:30 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote: I mean, come on fcuking crying over a ballot they lost and 'feeling physically sick'? FFS!
There have been folk crying over the last ballot in 1975. By my reckoning you've at least another 40 years of it to come.

Enjoy
The flakes are crying over everything these days, wtf is going wrong with the world? You win some you lose some.

The sense of entitlement displayed by youth today is shocking, 'it's our future', no it's fcuking not it's everyone's future and some folk have more experience of life and more importantly, history.

Young women seem to be the worst offenders.
A large number of Brexit types have been pissing and moaning since the '75 referendum. A large number of Remain types have been pissing and moaning since June. The people you're pissing and moaning about have been pissing and moaning for 40 or so years less. Maybe we need to call middle and old aged Brexiters snowflakes, with a special snowflake * status for the snowflakes that piss and moan about people that disagree with them :D
You completely miss the point, it is not disagreeing it's the drama queen reaction that was at first funny but is becoming rather tedious.
In '75 I don't remember mass cry in's.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:34 am

You've been having a mass cry in of your own for as long as I've been on this forum.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Hoboh wrote: You completely miss the point, it is not disagreeing it's the drama queen reaction that was at first funny but is becoming rather tedious.
Because there was no social media or internet discussion. And only because of that.

You seem to have a problem reading opinions or views online. People don't walk round the streets crying about Brexit. If someone posts some banal sentiment about it on twitter, who cares? Ignore it, don't follow them etc....

I generally avoid social media apart from viewing very specific things I have interest in. You seem to get annoyed that people post things that disagree with you. But I don't really see how it matters to you or anyone else.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:57 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote: You completely miss the point, it is not disagreeing it's the drama queen reaction that was at first funny but is becoming rather tedious.
Because there was no social media or internet discussion. And only because of that.
Sorry mate, never heard much moaning about it anywhere with the odd exception of a few MP's and such.

You seem to have a problem reading opinions or views online. People don't walk round the streets crying about Brexit. If someone posts some banal sentiment about it on twitter, who cares? Ignore it, don't follow them etc....
Opinions? these are not opinions, they are trying to sabotage the result of a free democratic vote
I generally avoid social media apart from viewing very specific things I have interest in. You seem to get annoyed that people post things that disagree with you. But I don't really see how it matters to you or anyone else.
Before the vote I like many others put forward views on it, the vote was made and went a particular way, I don't go out of my way to disagree with the vote like some.
Had the vote gone the other way, as some cocky sod's seemed to gloat about, I would not be taking up banners and marching the streets, screaming for legal intervention, nor talking about the best way to incite further division to get my own way, unlike some I don't piss and moan about who forms the government after an election, I wait for the next opportunity to get rid if I don't like them.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:22 am

Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sorry mate, never heard much moaning about it anywhere with the odd exception of a few MP's and such.

Opinions? these are not opinions, they are trying to sabotage the result of a free democratic vote
Before the vote I like many others put forward views on it, the vote was made and went a particular way, I don't go out of my way to disagree with the vote like some.
Had the vote gone the other way, as some cocky sod's seemed to gloat about, I would not be taking up banners and marching the streets, screaming for legal intervention, nor talking about the best way to incite further division to get my own way, unlike some I don't piss and moan about who forms the government after an election, I wait for the next opportunity to get rid if I don't like them.
Cheers for the clarification Hoboh. Good you hear there's at least something you don't piss and moan about that.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:09 am

Big fan of Nigel Farridge's photo casebook :lol:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/11/24/eig ... -casebook/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:50 am

Prufrock wrote:Big fan of Nigel Farridge's photo casebook :lol:

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/11/24/eig ... -casebook/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I forgot they existed :lol:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:37 am

Hoboh wrote: unlike some I don't piss and moan about who forms the government after an election, I wait for the next opportunity to get rid if I don't like them.
Hoboh wrote:O.M.G.G. :hang:

How can can you admit to liking a short arsed windbag like Vague, the man who would invade the world and bore them to death with his monotone!

Once Camoron and Georgie Porgie along with their harem have done one as well, the country will be a far better place.
(Always with the proviso that Millipede or the Clegglet get nowhere near office)
Aye.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:49 am

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/b ... ocid=edgsp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He said Parliament, rather than the Government, should decide the final terms of any new deal with the remaining members of the EU, adding there was a “perfectly credible case” for a second referendum.
“I hear the argument that the 48 per cent of people who voted to stay should have no say in what happens,” he said.
“I find that very difficult to accept. The tyranny of the majority has never applied in a democracy and it should not apply in this particular democracy.”

Oh yes they bloody well do! It's just they chose to keep trying to overturn the vote instead of working towards the best deal.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:36 pm

I agree. Just get on with it.

Leave - passes the "will of the people" test.

Retain full free movement and trade agreement rights!

:pissed:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Remainers would have done better to have had the referendum on some sort of County electoral college model - that seems to work despite the will of the people.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote: I mean, come on fcuking crying over a ballot they lost and 'feeling physically sick'? FFS!
There have been folk crying over the last ballot in 1975. By my reckoning you've at least another 40 years of it to come.

Enjoy
The flakes are crying over everything these days, wtf is going wrong with the world? You win some you lose some.

The sense of entitlement displayed by youth today is shocking, 'it's our future', no it's fcuking not it's everyone's future and some folk have more experience of life and more importantly, history.

A large number of Brexit types have been pissing and moaning since the '75 referendum. A large number of Remain types have been pissing and moaning since June. The people you're pissing and moaning about have been pissing and moaning for 40 or so years less. Maybe we need to call middle and old aged Brexiters snowflakes, with a special snowflake * status for the snowflakes that piss and moan about people that disagree with them :D
What a complete load of bollocks - you are patently trying to fit your views to a remainers narrative. There has been no particular moaning about the UK's membership apart from the out-there MPs such as Bill Cash. The public's attention has finally been grabbed by the inexorable rise of immigration and the growing intransigence of the EU to change.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:32 pm

I think the publics imagination has been grabbed by photos of desperate Syrian refugees fleeing into Iraq with a gurning Kermit the Bellend stood in front of it.

But by all means invent whichever narrative makes you feel like you're not part of an enlarged and enboldened Britain First mob.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:I think the publics imagination has been grabbed by photos of desperate Syrian refugees fleeing into Iraq with a gurning Kermit the Bellend stood in front of it.

But by all means invent whichever narrative makes you feel like you're not part of an enlarged and enboldened Britain First mob.
Why not use the favourite leftist words "fascist" and " Nazi" to illustrate your intemperate swipe at reasoned discussion. After all it is the only means which you can employ to counter logical argument. Where the fcuk you managed to extrapolate Britain First from needs some explanation from you.
I'm of the opinion that you are one of the persons most suited to working for world peace by becoming a negotiator with ISIS.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:53 pm

bedwetter2 wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

Enjoy

What a complete load of bollocks - you are patently trying to fit your views to a remainers narrative. There has been no particular moaning about the UK's membership apart from the out-there MPs such as Bill Cash. The public's attention has finally been grabbed by the inexorable rise of immigration and the growing intransigence of the EU to change.
Tosh. The pissing and whinging about straight bananas has been going on for well over 35 years (not sure quite 40, although there were plenty of pissing contests in Thatcher's cabinet over relations with Europe), driven typically by the right wing, jack booted c*nts like Tebbit and red top rags.

The thought that the narrative somehow sprang over the wall a couple of months back, because someone spotted their car valet was Bulgarian is a laughable as it's incorrect.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:09 am

Totally disagree with you there mate (as you might expect) Ordinary Joe Blogs didn't give two hoots about Europe, it was as you say some of the press and a few MP's. All that changed as the EU started to act and believe it was like the United states, pricks like Juncker and his predecessor along with other ministers thinking they could dictate what everyone did, I mean even Junckers election on the nod and wink of Merkel ruffled feathers. Folk began to wake up to what was going on, the debacle over migrants was the final straw for a lot of people, how can a fellow member (France) allow 10,000 illegal migrants to camp at Calais to try to jump to the UK, is that the 'union' folk want? How about the Germans bending the financial rules for France whilst battering the Greeks and almost demanding to appoint it's government? People were seeing the EU as a tool of the globalisers and they did not like it one bit.

And then you get looneys like this!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... negotiator" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fcuk me, the EU modelled on sky TV, remainers pay as you moan!

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:04 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Tosh. The pissing and whinging about straight bananas has been going on for well over 35 years (not sure quite 40, although there were plenty of pissing contests in Thatcher's cabinet over relations with Europe), driven typically by the right wing, jack booted c*nts like Tebbit and red top rags.

The thought that the narrative somehow sprang over the wall a couple of months back, because someone spotted their car valet was Bulgarian is a laughable as it's incorrect.
+1

Its been going on for years. Sure, it's a lot louder at the moment, but that's because we've heard little else in the media for a few years.

For the record, I was a fence sitter right up to a week or so before the vote. I was waiting for someone to tell me how the UK would succeed outside of the EU beyond the 'because we're great innit and everyone will do what we tell them cause I know some people that buy German cars'.

I've worked for the EU and have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm happy in or out as long as we know what we're doing. There is no plan, and worse still our government hasn't a fcuking clue what they're doing. To be fair, I don't think any of them in Westminster do as the Daily Mail and Express haven't published a plan yet.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:17 am

Hoboh wrote:Totally disagree with you there mate (as you might expect) Ordinary Joe Blogs didn't give two hoots about Europe, it was as you say some of the press and a few MP's. All that changed as the EU started to act and believe it was like the United states, pricks like Juncker and his predecessor along with other ministers thinking they could dictate what everyone did, I mean even Junckers election on the nod and wink of Merkel ruffled feathers. Folk began to wake up to what was going on, the debacle over migrants was the final straw for a lot of people, how can a fellow member (France) allow 10,000 illegal migrants to camp at Calais to try to jump to the UK, is that the 'union' folk want? How about the Germans bending the financial rules for France whilst battering the Greeks and almost demanding to appoint it's government? People were seeing the EU as a tool of the globalisers and they did not like it one bit.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... negotiator" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By your own measure, I've met no one who's "cried" at the result. Not one. I've seen some stuff reported in the press. As for crying and moaning, I can recall you bleating on about working time directive - that's 8? years old. You are the biggest single bleater on the topic I've encountered anywhere - over a significant number of years.

This feck* notion that people who voted to remain should just shut the feck up, is just that. feck*.

Nobody voted on any of the things you mention in your post. They voted on EU Leave, Y/N. So stop crying about them.

Oh and the grumbling about Parliamentary voting. Get this. Some MP's voted against Maastricht and Lisbon Treaties despite them being put forwards by the government of the day, elected by the will of the people. So you can fcuk right off on that front too.

Oh and whilst we're at it, there are 46m registered voters in the UK. Brexit got 17m of them. Not even the "will of half the people". Just the will of those that could be arsed.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Totally disagree with you there mate (as you might expect) Ordinary Joe Blogs didn't give two hoots about Europe, it was as you say some of the press and a few MP's. All that changed as the EU started to act and believe it was like the United states, pricks like Juncker and his predecessor along with other ministers thinking they could dictate what everyone did, I mean even Junckers election on the nod and wink of Merkel ruffled feathers. Folk began to wake up to what was going on, the debacle over migrants was the final straw for a lot of people, how can a fellow member (France) allow 10,000 illegal migrants to camp at Calais to try to jump to the UK, is that the 'union' folk want? How about the Germans bending the financial rules for France whilst battering the Greeks and almost demanding to appoint it's government? People were seeing the EU as a tool of the globalisers and they did not like it one bit.

By your own measure, I've met no one who's "cried" at the result. Not one. I've seen some stuff reported in the press. As for crying and moaning, I can recall you bleating on about working time directive - that's 8? years old. You are the biggest single bleater on the topic I've encountered anywhere - over a significant number of years.

This feck notion that people who voted to remain should just shut the feck up, is just that. feck.

Nobody voted on any of the things you mention in your post. They voted on EU Leave, Y/N. So stop crying about them.

Oh and the grumbling about Parliamentary voting. Get this. Some MP's voted against Maastricht and Lisbon Treaties despite them being put forwards by the government of the day, elected by the will of the people. So you can fcuk right off on that front too.

Oh and whilst we're at it, there are 46m registered voters in the UK. Brexit got 17m of them. Not even the "will of half the people". Just the will of those that could be arsed.
Tough on those that 'could not be arsed', whose fault is that or is it another feel sorry for the poor things who had to walk into a polling station and mark an X on a card?
I've not 'bleated' for years on the subject, maybe the last couple with the emergence of UKIP gaining eventually what I wanted, a say in the direction, outside of domestic politics, in the way our country was going, after all it was 40 years not five fcuking mins like the remoaners are doing.
Am I disappointed with the way things are going? Yes, but I am more than furious with the remain camp who seem to swallow, hook, line and sinker what the globalists sell them, no one can do without our organisations!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

This feck notion that people who voted to remain should just shut the feck up, is just that. feck.

I've not 'bleated' for years on the subject
Try the search function on here....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Earliest one I could find was 2011. Then again some really old stuff got archived some time back.