Owd bastard deserves his own thread.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Owd bastard deserves his own thread.

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:43 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:Some days will stay a thousand years. Some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?

Cheers Dudes. Girl Friday informed me today that I've now reached the point in life at which I'll stop getting to the top of the stairs and wondering what I've gone upstairs for. Apparently now I'll be midway on the staircase wondering if I was going up or coming down! :?
You may have reached the stage where you need Viagara for optimal weekend performance. I am past that and now use it so I don't pee in my shoe. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Some days will stay a thousand years. Some pass like the flash of a spark. Who knows where all our days go?

Cheers Dudes. Girl Friday informed me today that I've now reached the point in life at which I'll stop getting to the top of the stairs and wondering what I've gone upstairs for. Apparently now I'll be midway on the staircase wondering if I was going up or coming down! :?
You may have reached the stage where you need Viagara for optimal weekend performance. I am past that and now use it so I don't pee in my shoe. :wink:

Do you have to wipe your chin when you're finished? :grin:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:58 am

...That's the spirit.