Bobo and thebish

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Bobo and thebish

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 pm

What happened to these gentlemen, who used to post in double digits everyday? I've heard nothing for quite a while. I checked the Rogue's Gallery but could not see they were banned. I hope all is okay with them.
Last edited by Montreal Wanderer on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Bibi and thebish

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:57 pm

I suspect they're taking a well earned break for a short while. :-)

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Re: Bibi and thebish

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Out there raping and pillaging presumably :wink:

I'm missing both of them :cry:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Bobo and thebish

Post by Always hopeful » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:34 pm

.... and what's more, you never see them in the same room together. :conf:
Hope is what keeps us going.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:48 am

It's getting near Christmas (well if you believe the shops that is), he's probably preparing for all the parties these men of the cloth get invited to at this time of year.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Also among the missing is William the White, who lasted posted almost exactly a year ago. I certainly miss his contributions (though his politics were significantly to the left on my centrist ones :wink: ).
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 am

Bump.

Any news of the aforementioned members, I think the forum is poorer for their absence.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am

It is. One of them is on here a lot of the time but isn't posting. The other hasn't so much as even logged on once since.
Businesswoman of the year.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:30 pm

I spoke to Bobo mid December so I know he is alive and kicking :) Don't know about the other two sadly

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:44 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:It is. One of them is on here a lot of the time but isn't posting. The other hasn't so much as even logged on once since.

"Since" what?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:It is. One of them is on here a lot of the time but isn't posting. The other hasn't so much as even logged on once since.

"Since" what?
They had a row on the politics thread I think. Bobo took exception to Bish using the term raping iirc and Bish wouldn't back down.

I miss Bobo. One of the few right of centre posters and it was always interesting to read his take on things. I miss Bish too but he was ridiculously argumentative and picky at times.

I fear for Lost Leopard Spot and presume he's no longer with us :cry:

WtW is a thoroughly decent chap and the forum is certainly a poorer place without him too
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:

"Since" what?
They had a row on the politics thread I think. Bobo took exception to Bish using the term raping iirc and Bish wouldn't back down.

I miss Bobo. One of the few right of centre posters and it was always interesting to read his take on things. I miss Bish too but he was ridiculously argumentative and picky at times.

I fear for Lost Leopard Spot and presume he's no longer with us :cry:

WtW is a thoroughly decent chap and the forum is certainly a poorer place without him too
All three were likable chaps (well in internet persona anyway) Bobo was a clever worldly chap, WtW, I admired him greatly and looked forward to his musings, the bish, well I don't mind admitting he changed my real opinion on Trident and the value of nukes in general.

I find it really sad they are AWOL.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Just to put the record straight:

We used to have a firm rule on here, no politics or religion, as discussions and debates on both inevitably ended badly. Both, or at least people's views and their attitudes on them are presently the reason for the absence of valued members. They're all intelligent and will only come back if and when they choose, if at all. These days we assume we're dealing with grown ups and haven't banned anybody in ages. It's fine having strong views but being called all sorts of names will only go on so long with anybody. Then they leave....Since they did leave I've spoken to Spots and Bobo and, last time I did both were okay. The bish and WTW I don't know about. I'd like to see them all back but whether that will happen, well, you're as wise as me. That's how it stands....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm

WtW is a miss as well - always reliable for a decent review on matches that I didnt get too. Come back lads.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Just to put the record straight:

We used to have a firm rule on here, no politics or religion, as discussions and debates on both inevitably ended badly. Both, or at least people's views and their attitudes on them are presently the reason for the absence of valued members. They're all intelligent and will only come back if and when they choose, if at all. These days we assume we're dealing with grown ups and haven't banned anybody in ages. It's fine having strong views but being called all sorts of names will only go on so long with anybody. Then they leave....Since they did leave I've spoken to Spots and Bobo and, last time I did both were okay. The bish and WTW I don't know about. I'd like to see them all back but whether that will happen, well, you're as wise as me. That's how it stands....
I am quite happy to shut up if it meant they would return (I'll bet there's a few being knocked off over that :mrgreen: )

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:56 pm

... for a bit. :grin:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:24 pm

LeverEnd wrote:... for a bit. :grin:
:lol:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:04 am

Bobo's fine, thank you very much. Just got a bit pissed-off at being described as no better than a rapist because I'm "right of centre" and decided to take a break ... plus we were on a winning streak so a case of "lucky under-wackers" came in, as I didn't want to jinx it. I guess I lost the habit.

I'll come back properly when I'm in the mood.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:16 am

bobo the clown wrote:Bobo's fine, thank you very much. Just got a bit pissed-off at being described as no better than a rapist because I'm "right of centre" and decided to take a break ... plus we were on a winning streak so a case of "lucky under-wackers" came in, as I didn't want to jinx it. I guess I lost the habit.

:D

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:23 am

bobo the clown wrote:Bobo's fine, thank you very much. Just got a bit pissed-off at being described as no better than a rapist because I'm "right of centre" and decided to take a break ... plus we were on a winning streak so a case of "lucky under-wackers" came in, as I didn't want to jinx it. I guess I lost the habit.

Yay! X