Car parking

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Afcw
Hopeful
Hopeful

Car parking

Post by Afcw » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Afc Wimbledon fan in peace! I'm coming up tomorrow. Can anyone tell me please if there is off street parking near the ground. Thank you

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Car parking

Post by Burnden Paddock » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:22 pm

There's not really any street parking near the stadium. Certainly not the same as at your gaff where we were about 250yds from the ground! You can park on the away fans car park, but not sure how much that is. Alternatively, if you drive past the ground and just before the next set of lights, the road forks to the right. This will take you onto Lostock Lane. From there, turn right at the first set of lights and there are car parks immediately on your left and right and also straight ahead for £3. Just beyond the lights is Barnstormers, which allows both home and away fans and has some decent beers on, if that's what the rest of your group is after. They also serve sandwiches and pies. You won't get any trouble in there and it's just a 5-10 minute walk to the ground.

ps Thanks for beating Scunthorpe the other night and tell your boys to take it easy tomorrow. :D

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Car parking

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:05 am

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:22 pm
There's not really any street parking near the stadium.
He asked for off street parking. Gimp. :)
May the bridges I burn light your way