Manchester Arena

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Manchester Arena

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:54 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 am
Hoboh wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 am
Worthy4England wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:53 am
I don't like this hot weather coming in from the EU. I'm going to build a huge umbrella across the UK to stop it.
Don't be silly, they were practising their negotiations that is where all the hot air is coming from.

Actually (and I think you will like this), I reckon May and co will stitch us up like kippers in these negotiations. It would seem there are far more wimps out there than can be imagined, frightened of their own shadow seeking safe spaces, I recommend they learn German, fast!
At least at my age I probably will not be around when Deutschland Uber Alles is our national anthem.
You're one of these "We'd all be speaking German if we hadn't won the war" types, aren't you?!
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/inte ... 0622130106
Isn't Davis a complete and utter cock?! For this 'you'd all be speaking German' 4ucking nonsense to begin to stack up the Germans would have to now be speaking English as their first language.
May the bridges I burn light your way