Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 pm

#Blackrhinoslivesmatter
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:52 am

Image

A mob of morons in Indonesia slaughter 292 crocodiles at a crocodile sanctuary. We have supposedly evolved brains ffs! This bunch of humans obviously lie in the shallow end of the gene pool.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3519
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 5:33 pm

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by malcd1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 pm

I read this earlier. I don't really like crocodiles and alligators (that sinister way of staying still just under the water line waiting for their next meal to turn up) but to do this to them is disgusting.

They were in a sanctuary FFS.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37956
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:32 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 pm
I read this earlier. I don't really like crocodiles and alligators (that sinister way of staying still just under the water line waiting for their next meal to turn up) but to do this to them is disgusting. They were in a sanctuary FFS.
Who's going to pay the money to catch the morons, then find they can't/won't pay fines when/if they do? Who'll pay the cost of prosectuing them then fund three square a day while they watch T.V and play on their mobile phones? Community service, suspended sentences? Not really much wonder crime occurs so readily these days. You don't have to go to Africa to find walloperers shooting ducks and swans with crossbows and air rifles. That happens right here in the good old Sceptred Isle. The Human Rights doyens have swapped the villains and victims roles around. "Bring back the cat!"...huh, some chance. That's police brutality, don't you know? Trouble is, is there any sign of improvement? The recent fires at Saddleworth and Rivington indicate not.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19775
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Prufrock » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37956
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
Am I imagining then that I read last week that some 30,000 crimes had not be pursued or brought to trial? Oh, wait, that was in Northern Ireland; https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 16700.html

It was only 900 over here. https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/ja ... cps-police

Is that historically low?
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12551
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am
Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
Am I imagining then that I read last week that some 30,000 crimes had not be pursued or brought to trial? Oh, wait, that was in Northern Ireland; https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 16700.html

It was only 900 over here. https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/ja ... cps-police

Is that historically low?
If they were so low, there would be plenty in Pru's profession on the rock n roll.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19775
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am
Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
Am I imagining then that I read last week that some 30,000 crimes had not be pursued or brought to trial? Oh, wait, that was in Northern Ireland; https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 16700.html

It was only 900 over here. https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/ja ... cps-police

Is that historically low?
Yes. Crime rates have fallen steadily over the last two decades to historically low levels. It's pretty much the safest time in human history as far as violent crime goes. The last couple of years have seen rises, but still relative to historically low levels.

But don't let that stop you sticking your finger in the air and having a reckon. Ey by gum it were better when I were young.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19775
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 am

Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am
Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
Am I imagining then that I read last week that some 30,000 crimes had not be pursued or brought to trial? Oh, wait, that was in Northern Ireland; https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 16700.html

It was only 900 over here. https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/ja ... cps-police

Is that historically low?
If they were so low, there would be plenty in Pru's profession on the rock n roll.

Darling, I don't do crime. It's very difficult to be a champagne socialist when you get paid £40 for a day's work.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12551
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:56 am

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 am
Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am
Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
Am I imagining then that I read last week that some 30,000 crimes had not be pursued or brought to trial? Oh, wait, that was in Northern Ireland; https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 16700.html

It was only 900 over here. https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/ja ... cps-police

Is that historically low?
If they were so low, there would be plenty in Pru's profession on the rock n roll.

Darling, I don't do crime. It's very difficult to be a champagne socialist when you get paid £40 for a day's work.
:lmfao:

Seriously mate, the figures were manipulated by mostly useless plod for years to show just how valuable they are to society and what a good investment it was. The investment in 'crime' is still there, just changed tack, plod did not raise enough revenue so it's gone into average speed cameras, 'smart' M-ways and fines for just about any minor mistake people make meanwhile the acid chuckers, knife merchants, drug dealers, scam artists and wannabe Krays are having a beano.
Coming to something when hard faced legals are crying poverty, mind a few bullets wouldn't do them any favours either losing the money spinning appeals and violations of human rights cases.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19775
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Looks like electoral fraud is up, though...
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37956
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am
Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
Am I imagining then that I read last week that some 30,000 crimes had not be pursued or brought to trial? Oh, wait, that was in Northern Ireland; https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 16700.html

It was only 900 over here. https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/ja ... cps-police

Is that historically low?
Yes. Crime rates have fallen steadily over the last two decades to historically low levels. It's pretty much the safest time in human history as far as violent crime goes. The last couple of years have seen rises, but still relative to historically low levels.

But don't let that stop you sticking your finger in the air and having a reckon. Ey by gum it were better when I were young.
See, you dissipate anything valid in your points by the same old weary insulting "ee by gum" references to anything over thirty years old. We did have much the same life as you in most respects, ask you parents and grandparents unless you disparage them too? ( except there was somewhat less, "I don't believe in God so it's okay to do as I like" attitude and getting on T.V as a Jeremy Kyle studio audience or getting your kit off and bonking on Love Island type stuff wasn't actually regarded as a "career" ) but we also accept drastic changes are not always for the worse and time has brought great progress in comparison to times past. We have kids and grand-kids who have to live with it all. One of the reasons crime may have decreased historically (and I don't believe for a single minute it has, and that also is easily checked) may be due to the mind-blowing numbers of inmates ( some 85,000 according to source) ...doing their T.V watching, weight training and scoffing their four-square a day in England's 14 private prisons. I don't count the other "thousands" on suspended sentences or costing a fortune in electronic ankle tags.

One day, in tha far distant future, you may come round to accepting that with age comes wisdom as well as bus passes and zimmer frames, when of course, you are in posession of all of them. :wink:
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12551
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:06 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:41 pm
Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 am
TANGODANCER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am
Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
Am I imagining then that I read last week that some 30,000 crimes had not be pursued or brought to trial? Oh, wait, that was in Northern Ireland; https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 16700.html

It was only 900 over here. https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/ja ... cps-police

Is that historically low?
Yes. Crime rates have fallen steadily over the last two decades to historically low levels. It's pretty much the safest time in human history as far as violent crime goes. The last couple of years have seen rises, but still relative to historically low levels.

But don't let that stop you sticking your finger in the air and having a reckon. Ey by gum it were better when I were young.
See, you dissipate anything valid in your points by the same old weary insulting "ee by gum" references to anything over thirty years old. We did have much the same life as you in most respects, ask you parents and grandparents unless you disparage them too? ( except there was somewhat less, "I don't believe in God so it's okay to do as I like" attitude and getting on T.V as a Jeremy Kyle studio audience or getting your kit off and bonking on Love Island type stuff wasn't actually regarded as a "career" ) but we also accept drastic changes are not always for the worse and time has brought great progress in comparison to times past. We have kids and grand-kids who have to live with it all. One of the reasons crime may have decreased historically (and I don't believe for a single minute it has, and that also is easily checked) may be due to the mind-blowing numbers of inmates ( some 85,000 according to source) ...doing their T.V watching, weight training and scoffing their four-square a day in England's 14 private prisons. I don't count the other "thousands" on suspended sentences or costing a fortune in electronic ankle tags.

One day, in tha far distant future, you may come round to accepting that with age comes wisdom as well as bus passes and zimmer frames, when of course, you are in posession of all of them. :wink:
Should have posted in Braille Tango then some may be able to see what you actually typed :lol:

To a lot of youth now experience is merely a hindrance to their blundering and mass love ins (until some nasty, not on board, mean monster spoils their paradise or cuts off the wifi).

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 pm
Other than continuing downward trends and historically low crime rates.
You are a prick...

(Office for National Statistics, latest release [Headlines thereof]: fall in crime figures mainly driven by a 28% decrease in computer misuse offenses. 22% increase in offenses involving knives, 11% increase in firearms offenses.
More pertinently, the report from the National Wildlife Crime Unit that gives "a snapshot of the horrific levels of cruelty inflicted on animals in the UK")

a smug supercilious prick...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19775
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Prufrock » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:11 pm

:lol:
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6892
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:37 pm

According to the beeb only 9% of offences result in a conviction. Do they have detection rates going back donkeys years? If so, how does it compare?

I've spent the last 12 months working for gmp. I was quite shocked at how many crimes aren't investigated due to lack of resources
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37956
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Relative to the current thread topic:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/163 ... anchester/
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:50 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 pm
Relative to the current thread topic:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/163 ... anchester/
Prufrock 'the laughing' Prick would have something to say about that. He'd be wrong, but he'd still have something to say. (Actually, no, he wouldn't, he'd post some irrelevant, but to his mind, oh so witty, illustration.) The smug supercilious prick.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:07 pm

In the news yesterday, a despicable man smashed a seagull to death by grabbing its legs and beating it against a wall. Its crime: stealing a chip.
I'd quite like to meet him. With or without chips.
(No doubt Prufrock the Prick has evidence that thirty thousand seagulls were beaten to death every day in the nineteen fifties. Ee by gum).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Man's Inhumanity to Inhumans...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 pm

More ee by gum Prufrock the Prick shit: last weekend's Beat-Herder festival left behind tents, chairs, and other shit that will take 300 staff up to six weeks to clear. The organiser, in his best ee by gum, finger in the air, pose, stated: "Fxckin youngsters have the idea that it's somebody else's job to clear up after the sarky smug supercilious bast**rds".
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest