Today, I have Hatred So Intense I Could Kill about...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Today, I have Hatred So Intense I Could Kill about...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:57 pm

... a family of teetering fat fxckers all vaping at once, and constantly.

There I was sat sitting comfortably in (the slightly upmarket surroundings of) The Greyhound in Cromford, when my evening has just been disturbed by what can only be called an invasion: Six adults, not one under twenty stone in weight, two of whom are accompanied by various medical equipage such as wheelchairs, oxygen tanks, etcetera; and four overweight hyperactive children - not hyperactive Physically mind, more hyperactive Gobilly, Attitudinally, InYerFeckinFacilly.
The entire troop (as in baboons) selected the high ground and settled in ready to fling excrement at any rival baboonage (turns out from expert interpretation of the grunts emanating from them that they normally patrol a select area in Chesterfield).

Now, none of this phased me (pissed me off slightly to be honest, but phased me: No).

And then the fxckers unloaded their weapon of choice: Great Big Fat (To Match Their Girth) Gallon Containers Of Variously Perfumed Vapours, upon which they proceeded to continually suck and blow.

I know, deep down and dangerously, that it is a hate crime to incentivise violence, but God Help Me, I could have slaughtered the fxckers single-handedly - I would have needed no help...
Mercifully, the Lord operates in mysterious ways, and despite the fact I don't believe in him, he helped me just down my pint and head to the Boat around the corner.

If the fxckers turn up here though before I finish my regulatory and beneficial third pint of my after-work Monday Evening, all bets are off.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Today, I have Hatred So Intense I Could Kill about...

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm

^^

:oyea: :lol: Go get em Spots....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:36 pm

I think me and Spots would get on quite well. Two grumpy feckers.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Today's diatribe has been building for a while...

I have a boss. Most people do, especially if you are not self employed. My boss hasn't got a clue what I do. If somebody said to him to take over my job tomorrow he'd be a fish out of water. That's because I've led and developed a team for over sixteen years, and he was appointed six months ago. My team presently comprises me and four others. When I first became the boss of my team nearly 17 years ago, I had over twenty staff, but through massive productivity, process, procedure and efficiency savings I've reduced my staff down to 3. All through natural wastage; no redundancies or sackings. I've also increased the amount my unit brings in to over a million pounds (£) a year, of which well over 50% is margin.

None of that matters particularly, but I work for a multinational. And my boss has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss.

Our half year results were published last week, and on top of that was released the info regarding the massive wage rise that my boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss was given. Somebody seven times removed from doing any actual fxcking work sucks up all of what I've brought into the company and some more. Just in his wage rise alone, never mind his basic pay packet.

If he ever deigned to visit where I work, which he won't, and if I bricked the cxnt to death, I'd actually earn more money for the company than the amount I've brought in over the last seventeen years... just like that.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:05 pm
Today's diatribe has been building for a while...

I have a boss. Most people do, especially if you are not self employed. My boss hasn't got a clue what I do. If somebody said to him to take over my job tomorrow he'd be a fish out of water. That's because I've led and developed a team for over sixteen years, and he was appointed six months ago. My team presently composes me and four others. When I first became the boss of my team nearly 17 years ago, I had over twenty staff, but through massive productivity, process, procedure and efficiency savings I've reduced my staff down to 3. All through natural wastage; no redundancies or sackings. I've also increased the amount my unit brings in to over a million pounds (£) a year, of which well over 50% is margin.

None of that matters particularly, but I work for a multinational. And my boss has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss.

Our half year results were published last week, and on top of that was released the info regarding the massive wage rise that my boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss was given. Somebody seven times removed from doing any actual fxcking work sucks up all of what I've brought into the company and some more. Just in his wage rise alone, never mind his basic pay packet.

If he ever deigned to visit where I work, which he won't, and if I bricked the cxnt to death, I'd actually earn more money for the company than the amount I've brought in over the last seventeen years... just like that.
A perfectly understandable story that is far from unusual in management today. Experience? You don't even have to know f-all about the job as long as you are a good delegator. A very uneven see-saw between Chiefs and Indians (Yeah, I know, but I don't give one) has seen off any form of pyramid progress to the top. I could tell tales....but I wont; it would be foolish.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:10 pm

After nine fxcking weeks of firework displays, I see that the next but one neighbour is already setting up to let them rip. As he's renting it as a holiday cottage, and inflicting his own interpretation of what life is about on me, I'm about to reciprocate. One day soon, one of us will die.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:11 pm

It may well be Tonight...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 am

It sounds, Spotty, that he's got a better arsenal than thee. Keep your neck where it belongs if you have any sense; if not, R.I.P., old chap. :)

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:10 pm
After nine fxcking weeks of firework displays, I see that the next but one neighbour is already setting up to let them rip. As he's renting it as a holiday cottage, and inflicting his own interpretation of what life is about on me, I'm about to reciprocate. One day soon, one of us will die.
That's feckin outrageous! We're just back from a week away in a holiday cottage. We do it every year at this time to give the dog some respite from fireworks. Even without a dog I'd never dream of taking fireworks to a holiday let!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:18 pm

They let them off. I went round. They called the police. I was arrested and then released without charge. Someone, sometime during my incarceration damaged my car. Meanwhile my wife received a phone call from the woman who lets it out saying she will be putting a 'noise clause' into her letting agreement.
Victory on one level at least...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:18 pm
They let them off. I went round. They called the police. I was arrested and then released without charge. Someone, sometime during my incarceration damaged my car. Meanwhile my wife received a phone call from the woman who lets it out saying she will be putting a 'noise clause' into her letting agreement.
Victory on one level at least...
Good on you Spots. I live in an area with quite a few Asian families and this week was Diwali week. It's supposed to be one day but they've carried on letting off fireworks every night since. My dog gets so stressed I'm frightened of him bursting his heart barking. Generally it doesn't go on beyond 9-30, but the damage is well done by then. Ban fireworks altogether. The event, like that of Easter and Christmas has lost all true meaning in favour of lunacy. Blowing up the houses of Parliament? Who ever heard of such nonsense.... :wink:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Strangely enough there's one of those gov dot uk petitions been launched... The trouble is, that even if it got 51% of the electorate to approve it, like Brexit it'd take just one of the Me, me, me, It's All About Me generation to ensure it'd fail because of some obscure legislation ensuring Catholics could set fire to an image of Theresa May on the Falls Road whenever they felt like having a wank otherwise Payce In Norn Ireland Would Bay Daystroyed!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
They let them off. I went round. They called the police. I was arrested and then released without charge. Someone, sometime during my incarceration damaged my car.
:shock:

Were the holiday letters unreasonable or did you lose your rag when you went round? I'm shocked that the Police were called and even more shocked that they turned up!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:03 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
They let them off. I went round. They called the police. I was arrested and then released without charge. Someone, sometime during my incarceration damaged my car.
:shock:

Were the holiday letters unreasonable or did you lose your rag when you went round? I'm shocked that the Police were called and even more shocked that they turned up!
I lost my rag big style. But only verbally. I was lambasting at least five what could only be called 'rugby players'. The police were there in minutes, minimum of six from when I kicked off. I spent seven hours in the police station before being ejected to find my own way home in the middle of the night.

And whether you find my stance reasonable or not, I refuse to accept that complete fxcking strangers can be allowed to cause that much noise just because they rented a place for the weekend. If I knew where they lived I wonder if they would tolerate me banging on their fxcking windows whenever I felt like it. Cxnts.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:50 am

Ban sale and purchase of fireworks to the general public and only allow organised displays with a registration system to manage the process. They are an absolute menace and disturbance.

LLS is correct. Why on earth should a neighbour (in this case a temporary one) be able to cause noise pollution in nearby homes? Its nonsensical. Fireworks are great but they should be limited to organised large scale displays. And limited as to when they can be held.

Honestly these people have no regard for others. Try settling kids and pets when the things are going off from 6pm-midnight every night for weeks. Its horrific and absolutely unnecessary. Do something that doesn't impinge on everyone else.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:37 pm

I'm not a fan of banning things but it's hard to see why Joe Blogs should be able to be able to set them off in his garden.

More broadly speaking I find anyone who likes fireworks and is neither under 7 nor had never seen them before somewhat sus.

Yay look, thing go boom.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Not on a moaning rant, but it might be an idea to ban sales of so-called "Cream chargers" which are bought by the box-full and used out of balloons to become nitrous oxide or"laughing gas". Along with used firworks boxes I'm seeing these metal cannisters littered everywhere. I counted 19 on a pavement whilst walking the dog today. Why can't the users just stick them in a pocket and bin them at home? Too much to ask I suppose?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:37 pm
I'm not a fan of banning things but it's hard to see why Joe Blogs should be able to be able to set them off in his garden.

More broadly speaking I find anyone who likes fireworks and is neither under 7 nor had never seen them before somewhat sus.

Yay look, thing go boom.
Real big displays set to music (say Thames on new years eve) are great. But then I always think "that's millions of pounds being blown up for 15 minutes of entertainment".

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Prufrock wrote:

More broadly speaking I find anyone who likes fireworks and is neither under 7 nor had never seen them before somewhat sus.Yay look, thing go boom.
If that happened just on Nov 5th I doubt anybody would have grounds for complaint. In our area they seem to need a fortnight's practise ( I think they call it Halloween) beforehand, then a week of letting the xxxxing things off. Never mind though, it'll soon be Christmas and New Year...

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Prufrock wrote:

Yay look, thing go boom.
In Montreal private citizens are not allowed to let off fireworks, though the ban is a municipal one. This is true for most cities. So it is legal to purchase fireworks but you can only let them off where it is allowed. I think this is because of fire regulations rather then noise pollution. This said we get a lot of fireworks monitored by the city on some holidays and Montreal has the international fireworks competition annually throughout the summer. I am over seven and have seen them before, but I do like them. The international competition is generally spectacular. Does this make me sus?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.