European Second Referendum

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply

In or Out

IN (including all the rules and all the costs including increased costs).
7
44%
OUT (including a proper No Deal Brexit with no payment to the EU at all, and no more rule taking).
7
44%
MAY-be: or are you one of her followers?
2
13%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38229
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:15 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:16 pm

Even hardliners like the odious Oborne are now accepting that Brexit was founded on inaccuracy and was not what was promised and needs to be re-evaluated.
What the bulk of people (it seems if they think like me) are peed off about is they were given a choice to vote on something by the government. We chose, the vote went through as exit, and then the remainers (you) immediately said, "Sorry, hot pasties win, but we have none, you'll have to have cold pies".How can anybody trust a government like that? Why ask us ( the people) to vote in the first place is the relevant question if what we voted for was always going to be ignored? You don't need to be an expert on politics to understand that. Even now there is only opinion as to the best way forward, most of it coming from the remainer boo-boys. The lot of them are not worth a carrot never mind a salary.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:29 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:16 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:30 am
Hoboh wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:50 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:48 am
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:47 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:39 pm
Or just that Brexit is generally a pile of steaming shite? It’s one of the other....
Brexit? Oh have we left then?

If you'd said Brexit negotiations I think most would tend to agree.

Imagine going into negotiations with almost half the folk you're representing sniping from the sidelines or saying they don't want to go ahead.

And then you tell the other party you definitely won't play your strongest card.

What an absolute clusterfeck
What an absolute load of nonsense.

You are now blaming the people who very rationally and carefully explained why the Brexiteer claims of "we'll get an amazing deal within a month" "we hold all the cards" were completely wrong for being right.

David Davis was promising a deal of epic proportions, easy and quick. He was given the job. Within a month he was saying "I never said this would be easy". Then he quit. And Brexiteer number 2 Raab had a go. Only he didn't understand the good Friday agreement and didn't appreciate how critical Dover was to trade. So he failed too. Now you've got Brexiteer number 3 in Barclay who doesn't appear to be doing much other than using his Lancastrian accent to snarl at people who know a bit more than he does.

It is an absolute joke to blame people who said "the EU don't work like that and the Irish border will be a problem" for being right.

The Brexit promised by the gobshites pre-election always was completely undeliverable. Only a minority of people are still in denial about that. There is a deliverable brexit, but the Brexiteers themselves have prevented that from being delivered.
And?

Funny how you never mention the spanner in the works Oily Robbins, remainer extreme.
Tinfoil hat nonsense. Olly Robbins does what he's told to.

It was always inevitable that once proven wrong Brexiteers wouldn't have the grace to admit they were wrong, but instead would just try and blame the people who were right in the first place.
Well he was so right that May's deal flew through didn't it!

Oily is widely regarded an adviser to May not an order taker with regard to Brexit, fitting really seeing May's object was to capitulate not negotiate and put an EU approved deal forward as the 'only' way.
Robbins merely negotiated what he could with the EU. The fact that the Brexiteers who were tasked with that role who all told us how we'd have an amazing deal within 6 months were incompetent and failed is entirely their fault.

Look the EU is 27 countries (26 excluding us). In partnership, making collective decisions. We had a veto as does everyone else. They are not agreed on everything but their protection of their single market was always and has always been a driving factor. The nonsense that Brexiteers peddled pre-referendum about the EU giving all that up for us, was, and has demonstrably been proven as, complete and utter garbage. If I'm being generous I'd say it was the proclamations of misinformed and lacking in knowledge people. I'm being incredibly generous. But you were told clearly what the EU would do by those who actually understood it pre-referendum. Those people have been proven absolutely right. Yet you'd rather blame them than face up to it.

Even hardliners like the odious Oborne are now accepting that Brexit was founded on inaccuracy and was not what was promised and needs to be re-evaluated.
You really are a tit. You don't even know many countries are in the EU. Nobody predicated leaving on the EU giving up anything (except in your tiny mind)...
We don't need your generosity, either, we were not lied to by those who advocated Leave in the Referendum: we were instead lied to by the political establishment AFTER the referendum by The Labour Party, the Tory Party, the members of parliament, the Government, and Saint Theresa Fxcking May and all their bullshit surrounding listening to the people, and "Brexit means Brexit" and "We will leave on 29th May 2019", and "No deal is better than a bad deal". Fxcking Liars.
We should have Left With No Deal a week and a half ago.

We should have done it just to fxck you over. We should also have done it to demonstrate how fxcking ridiculous the limp wristed liberal urban elites ( :laugh: ) are stockpiling olive oil, pasta, tinned tomatoes, and toilet paper :lol: If anything, if, if anything gets disrupted it will be FRESH PRODUCE you complete cxnts.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:33 pm

(Note to know-alls): There are 28 countries in the EU. Should be 27, but it is 28.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25577
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:38 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:33 pm
(Note to know-alls): There are 28 countries in the EU. Should be 27, but it is 28.
Sorry a slip. Mind - you've got your dates wrong. So those in glass houses.....

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:41 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:38 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:33 pm
(Note to know-alls): There are 28 countries in the EU. Should be 27, but it is 28.
Sorry a slip. Mind - you've got your dates wrong. So those in glass houses.....
I didn't. It was deliberate. I considered putting 32nd July 2032, but that would have been obvious.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12623
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Hoboh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:44 pm

I have to admit to complete bewilderment over having to hope a modern day Napoleon could enforce the result of a democratic free vote in the UK.
Hard Brexit and the total breakdown of remainers is the only thing I'd back now, sod any 'deal's.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:44 pm
I have to admit to complete bewilderment over having to hope a modern day Napoleon could enforce the result of a democratic free vote in the UK.
Hard Brexit and the total breakdown of remainers is the only thing I'd back now, sod any 'deal's.
The entire political establishment is now adamant that we should agree with them.

What happens when we don't... Fxck knows. But I'm looking forward to serious trouble at the next election/referendum.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Enoch » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:57 pm

...and that government of the people, by their elected representatives, for their elected representatives, shall not perish from the earth.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm

All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25577
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm
All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
The EU leaders make the decision. Only 1 has to say "enough is enough".

Macron, is, rightly getting edgy and fed up with our uselessness. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said "non", especially if we have nothing concrete to offer by way of a solution.

Just like those who proclaimed the German Car manufacturers would force Merkel into giving us the best deal on earth - there is widespread misunderstanding about the EU position. Some want to be friendly and let us stay for as long as we need, others want to help but do not want it draggin on, others secretly want us out now as we've proven ourselves to be incapable of being in the club without constantly whining that someone is in our parking space....

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:31 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm
All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
The EU leaders make the decision. Only 1 has to say "enough is enough".

Macron, is, rightly getting edgy and fed up with our uselessness. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said "non", especially if we have nothing concrete to offer by way of a solution.

Just like those who proclaimed the German Car manufacturers would force Merkel into giving us the best deal on earth - there is widespread misunderstanding about the EU position. Some want to be friendly and let us stay for as long as we need, others want to help but do not want it draggin on, others secretly want us out now as we've proven ourselves to be incapable of being in the club without constantly whining that someone is in our parking space....
If May had been serious about No Deal, the Germans would have rolled over.
May was never serious. She's a fxcking joke. She wants to Remain.
Imagehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

But just like you've been wrong about Anderson Having to fxck off for the last three years, you're completely and utterly wrong if you think we will leave the fxcking EU this year, or even next...
Unless we force the politico-elite to do it.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25577
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:43 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:31 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm
All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
The EU leaders make the decision. Only 1 has to say "enough is enough".

Macron, is, rightly getting edgy and fed up with our uselessness. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said "non", especially if we have nothing concrete to offer by way of a solution.

Just like those who proclaimed the German Car manufacturers would force Merkel into giving us the best deal on earth - there is widespread misunderstanding about the EU position. Some want to be friendly and let us stay for as long as we need, others want to help but do not want it draggin on, others secretly want us out now as we've proven ourselves to be incapable of being in the club without constantly whining that someone is in our parking space....
If May had been serious about No Deal, the Germans would have rolled over.
May was never serious. She's a fxcking joke. She wants to Remain.
Imagehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

But just like you've been wrong about Anderson Having to fxck off for the last three years, you're completely and utterly wrong if you think we will leave the fxcking EU this year, or even next...
Unless we force the politico-elite to do it.
That's hilarious. You choose an example where I have been entirely correct and you embarrassingly wrong.....Brilliant. Story of your life. Probably why you're so angry.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:43 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:31 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm
All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
The EU leaders make the decision. Only 1 has to say "enough is enough".

Macron, is, rightly getting edgy and fed up with our uselessness. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said "non", especially if we have nothing concrete to offer by way of a solution.

Just like those who proclaimed the German Car manufacturers would force Merkel into giving us the best deal on earth - there is widespread misunderstanding about the EU position. Some want to be friendly and let us stay for as long as we need, others want to help but do not want it draggin on, others secretly want us out now as we've proven ourselves to be incapable of being in the club without constantly whining that someone is in our parking space....
If May had been serious about No Deal, the Germans would have rolled over.
May was never serious. She's a fxcking joke. She wants to Remain.
Imagehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

But just like you've been wrong about Anderson Having to fxck off for the last three years, you're completely and utterly wrong if you think we will leave the fxcking EU this year, or even next...
Unless we force the politico-elite to do it.
That's hilarious. You choose an example where I have been entirely correct and you embarrassingly wrong.....Brilliant. Story of your life. Probably why you're so angry.
How's that then?
You've been banging on forever about how HE CAN'T GO ON HE'S GOT NO MONEY. Fxcking years you've been peddling that shit. And still he's here. Have you not noticed????

And as for 27 countries and they've all got a veto. Yeah, right. Malta says NO.

I'm angry because the world is full of tits. Anderson; Merkel; May; Muslims; You.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25577
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:43 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:31 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm
All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
The EU leaders make the decision. Only 1 has to say "enough is enough".

Macron, is, rightly getting edgy and fed up with our uselessness. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said "non", especially if we have nothing concrete to offer by way of a solution.

Just like those who proclaimed the German Car manufacturers would force Merkel into giving us the best deal on earth - there is widespread misunderstanding about the EU position. Some want to be friendly and let us stay for as long as we need, others want to help but do not want it draggin on, others secretly want us out now as we've proven ourselves to be incapable of being in the club without constantly whining that someone is in our parking space....
If May had been serious about No Deal, the Germans would have rolled over.
May was never serious. She's a fxcking joke. She wants to Remain.
Imagehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

But just like you've been wrong about Anderson Having to fxck off for the last three years, you're completely and utterly wrong if you think we will leave the fxcking EU this year, or even next...
Unless we force the politico-elite to do it.
That's hilarious. You choose an example where I have been entirely correct and you embarrassingly wrong.....Brilliant. Story of your life. Probably why you're so angry.
How's that then?
You've been banging on forever about how HE CAN'T GO ON HE'S GOT NO MONEY. Fxcking years you've been peddling that shit. And still he's here. Have you not noticed????

And as for 27 countries and they've all got a veto. Yeah, right. Malta says NO.

I'm angry because the world is full of tits. Anderson; Merkel; May; Muslims; You.
I said in January that it was coming to a head and that we'd struggle to see next season. You argued he could go on for years. We're now at a point where he cannot continue and will either sell or we'll go through an insolvency procedure - and we know that is the case based on Hilary Stonefrost's defence. "Give us more time to sell, but we'll take admin reluctantly".

I was right. And it was 3 months ago. You were horribly wrong.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:04 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:43 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:31 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm
All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
The EU leaders make the decision. Only 1 has to say "enough is enough".

Macron, is, rightly getting edgy and fed up with our uselessness. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said "non", especially if we have nothing concrete to offer by way of a solution.

Just like those who proclaimed the German Car manufacturers would force Merkel into giving us the best deal on earth - there is widespread misunderstanding about the EU position. Some want to be friendly and let us stay for as long as we need, others want to help but do not want it draggin on, others secretly want us out now as we've proven ourselves to be incapable of being in the club without constantly whining that someone is in our parking space....
If May had been serious about No Deal, the Germans would have rolled over.
May was never serious. She's a fxcking joke. She wants to Remain.
Imagehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

But just like you've been wrong about Anderson Having to fxck off for the last three years, you're completely and utterly wrong if you think we will leave the fxcking EU this year, or even next...
Unless we force the politico-elite to do it.
That's hilarious. You choose an example where I have been entirely correct and you embarrassingly wrong.....Brilliant. Story of your life. Probably why you're so angry.
How's that then?
You've been banging on forever about how HE CAN'T GO ON HE'S GOT NO MONEY. Fxcking years you've been peddling that shit. And still he's here. Have you not noticed????

And as for 27 countries and they've all got a veto. Yeah, right. Malta says NO.

I'm angry because the world is full of tits. Anderson; Merkel; May; Muslims; You.
I said in January that it was coming to a head and that we'd struggle to see next season. You argued he could go on for years. We're now at a point where he cannot continue and will either sell or we'll go through an insolvency procedure - and we know that is the case based on Hilary Stonefrost's defence. "Give us more time to sell, but we'll take admin reluctantly".

I was right. And it was 3 months ago. You were horribly wrong.
There is an entire thread that predicated where we would be NOW.
You need to go back and look it up.
I formulated the fxcking thing: I also voted first that WE WOULD STILL BE HERE (BWFC) AND WE WOULD STILL BE IN THE EU.
:conf: :conf: :conf:
Where, in the godsamfxcking fxcked up head that is yours can you claim I'm embarrassingly wrong, you tit?
You claimed we couldn't keep going on. And yet, HERE WE ARE!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:14 pm

^ I've revived the thread for your delectation.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25577
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:04 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:58 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:43 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:31 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm
All this tedious bullshit...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

There will be, is, nor ever has been any doubt that the Euro-politico-elite will extend until the end-of-the-universe.
I wish the biased media would stop pretending they are coming up with a hot from the press tip off.

Barnier, Juncker, Verhofsted, Selmayr, Tusk, Merkel, Macron and all the rest, are (like most of our parliament) playing games to extend this shit as faaaaaaaar into the future as they can envisage, until everybody gets bored to tears.
The EU leaders make the decision. Only 1 has to say "enough is enough".

Macron, is, rightly getting edgy and fed up with our uselessness. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he said "non", especially if we have nothing concrete to offer by way of a solution.

Just like those who proclaimed the German Car manufacturers would force Merkel into giving us the best deal on earth - there is widespread misunderstanding about the EU position. Some want to be friendly and let us stay for as long as we need, others want to help but do not want it draggin on, others secretly want us out now as we've proven ourselves to be incapable of being in the club without constantly whining that someone is in our parking space....
If May had been serious about No Deal, the Germans would have rolled over.
May was never serious. She's a fxcking joke. She wants to Remain.
Imagehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-47826613

But just like you've been wrong about Anderson Having to fxck off for the last three years, you're completely and utterly wrong if you think we will leave the fxcking EU this year, or even next...
Unless we force the politico-elite to do it.
That's hilarious. You choose an example where I have been entirely correct and you embarrassingly wrong.....Brilliant. Story of your life. Probably why you're so angry.
How's that then?
You've been banging on forever about how HE CAN'T GO ON HE'S GOT NO MONEY. Fxcking years you've been peddling that shit. And still he's here. Have you not noticed????

And as for 27 countries and they've all got a veto. Yeah, right. Malta says NO.

I'm angry because the world is full of tits. Anderson; Merkel; May; Muslims; You.
I said in January that it was coming to a head and that we'd struggle to see next season. You argued he could go on for years. We're now at a point where he cannot continue and will either sell or we'll go through an insolvency procedure - and we know that is the case based on Hilary Stonefrost's defence. "Give us more time to sell, but we'll take admin reluctantly".

I was right. And it was 3 months ago. You were horribly wrong.
There is an entire thread that predicated where we would be NOW.
You need to go back and look it up.
I formulated the fxcking thing: I also voted first that WE WOULD STILL BE HERE (BWFC) AND WE WOULD STILL BE IN THE EU.
:conf: :conf: :conf:
Where, in the godsamfxcking fxcked up head that is yours can you claim I'm embarrassingly wrong, you tit?
You claimed we couldn't keep going on. And yet, HERE WE ARE!
LOL. Try and spin it however you like. I was right and you know it. I never, ever specified an exact date but said we'd struggle to complete the season (we are), and that we couldn't go into the next season without either admin or a takeover. Admittedly even I didn't think in January it would get as bad as liquidation being more likely than admin. But there we are. There is no need to spin it - we are still alive because the EFL advanced us a payment. We may survive hand to mouth for a few weeks more - but my assertion that this would not continue into next season was correct, and you know it.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:25 pm

I give up. You and Theresa May. Deluded.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12623
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Hoboh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Rumour has it the 1922 committee are visiting downing street to tell May to go.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: European Second Referendum

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:31 pm
Rumour has it the 1922 committee are visiting downing street to tell May to go.
If it were 1722 I'd turn up with a burning torch and a pitchfork...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests