News stories that make you think, or not...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:10 pm

Today I saw this headline: The pain of living with Tourette's.
Followed by this: charity Tourette's Action has discovered that patients are facing long delays in diagnosis...

Yes you fxcking wankers just how fxcking long does it take? Cxnts!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:08 pm

I also see that the Pope has launched a Catholic Prayer app, even though he has no idea what it is.
And Justin Welby, Archbishop, claims to get letters from God through the post (although he has to filter them out from the psycho scum).

You'd a thought that the Creator O'theUniverse would have considered a more... 'reliable' ... methodology of communication. But, maybe, after a hard day fashioning protons, he just threw the towel in.

I have sympathy: what the fxck is wrong with burning bushes?

But then my diagnosis has been a long time coming.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:17 pm

How long does a diagnosis take for pent up anger?

:drink:

:D

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Enoch wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:17 pm
How long does a diagnosis take for pent up anger?

:drink:

:D
Fxcking years! :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 pm

BBC News wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm
An Egyptian TV presenter has been sentenced to one year of hard labour for interviewing a gay man last year.
.
I hope all liberals and socialists have now cancelled any regime supporting trips they had planned to Sharm El Sheikh et al.

This is now clearly only a suitable destination for Brexiteers.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:24 pm

The never ending saga of the antipodean family from hell:
So far one member, Tina Cash, 26, has pleaded guilty to theft and fined after being caught on camera.
The entire group is due to be deported for causing a trail of destruction across NZ including leaving restaurants without paying after claiming their meals were contaminated with ants and hair; threatened members of the public; and littering beaches.

A neighbour who knows the family said "We are a family and we stick together..."
So, as reported recently, when one member of the group who gave his name as John Johnson is actually named Joe Doran, instead of calling them the John Johnsons we should instead call them Doran Doran.

Their greatest hits include:
'Girls on film'
'Rio(t)'
'Notorious'
'Planet Earth'
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Enoch wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 pm
BBC News wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm
An Egyptian TV presenter has been sentenced to one year of hard labour for interviewing a gay man last year.
.
I hope all liberals and socialists have now cancelled any regime supporting trips they had planned to Sharm El Sheikh et al.

This is now clearly only a suitable destination for Brexiteers.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... even-after

Indeed. Perfect place for them.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:51 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 pm
Enoch wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 pm
BBC News wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm
An Egyptian TV presenter has been sentenced to one year of hard labour for interviewing a gay man last year.
.
I hope all liberals and socialists have now cancelled any regime supporting trips they had planned to Sharm El Sheikh et al.

This is now clearly only a suitable destination for Brexiteers.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... even-after

Indeed. Perfect place for them.
Wow!
You aren't stereotyping people there at all, are you?

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his interests intersect on mine on so little.
The Muslims in charge of courts in Egypt coincide with my interests not one jot.

So not such a perfect place for Brexiteers after all.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:53 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:51 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 pm
Enoch wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 pm
BBC News wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm
An Egyptian TV presenter has been sentenced to one year of hard labour for interviewing a gay man last year.
.
I hope all liberals and socialists have now cancelled any regime supporting trips they had planned to Sharm El Sheikh et al.

This is now clearly only a suitable destination for Brexiteers.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... even-after

Indeed. Perfect place for them.
Wow!
You aren't stereotyping people there at all, are you?

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his interests intersect on mine on so little.
The Muslims in charge of courts in Egypt coincide with my interests not one jot.

So not such a perfect place for Brexiteers after all.
Relax - it was a light hearted response. It is though a truism that the overwhelming majority of prominent campaigning Brexiteers were right wing feck* (imo) like JRM. It’s sort of hard to shake that impression when Farage, Boris, JRM, Daniel Hannan are the names that come to mind....

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:37 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:53 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:51 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 pm
Enoch wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 pm
BBC News wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:23 pm
An Egyptian TV presenter has been sentenced to one year of hard labour for interviewing a gay man last year.
.
I hope all liberals and socialists have now cancelled any regime supporting trips they had planned to Sharm El Sheikh et al.

This is now clearly only a suitable destination for Brexiteers.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... even-after

Indeed. Perfect place for them.
Wow!
You aren't stereotyping people there at all, are you?

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his interests intersect on mine on so little.
The Muslims in charge of courts in Egypt coincide with my interests not one jot.

So not such a perfect place for Brexiteers after all.
Relax - it was a light hearted response. It is though a truism that the overwhelming majority of prominent campaigning Brexiteers were right wing feck* (imo) like JRM. It’s sort of hard to shake that impression when Farage, Boris, JRM, Daniel Hannan are the names that come to mind....
Fairy nuff. Relaxed is my middle name (it's not actually, but you know...)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Meanwhile in properly potential traumatic news...

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17 ... -balmoral/

Maybe our new owner could buy both us AND The Balmoral.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Iceland... The store, not the country. Lying through it's teeth.
Why is it so hard for companies to ethically source products? Just stop selling the shit, not just remove your logo from it. Tosspots! (And there they were leading the charge, or so we thought. But in actuality just cashing in. Cxnts).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:28 pm

This too
BBC News - Oscars 2019: Bulger mother calls on director to drop out of awards
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46984472
Very insensitive. Your child's horrific death shouldn't be somebody else's achievement.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Enoch » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Keith Flint buried.

Didn't see that coming.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Enoch wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:11 pm
Keith Flint buried.

Didn't see that coming.
:lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:35 pm

That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:29 pm

Headline on BBC website:
Botched IRA warning led to pub bomb deaths

Nothing to do with bombs then!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:30 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:29 pm
Headline on BBC website:
Botched IRA warning led to pub bomb deaths

Nothing to do with bombs then!
:conf:
They're having real difficulty.
Headlines changing by the minute.
Latest: IRA call too late to stop pub bomb deaths.
[The inference being the IRA are more like the Samaritans than murderers. Oh, poor IRA, not quite having saved their lives!]
How about IRA KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE IN BIRMINGHAM PUBS BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T IRISH AND THEY WERE OUT DRINKING IN ENGLAND.

Is that too honest to contemplate?
The IRA were wankers. The BBC are wankers.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Some cross-eyed gobby biased cxnt on BBC news right now. And she's the newsreader! :shock:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4021
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: News stories that make you think, or not...

Post by Enoch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:30 pm
The IRA were wankers. The BBC are wankers.
The IRA haven't gone away, so I guess still wankers.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest