Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:21 pm

I see yet another 'bride' has turned up. Instead of infesting the general chat thread, I thought we could concentrate our f/ire on here.

The latest 'innocent', Sumaiyyay Wakil (such a British name), said that she witnessed the stoning of a woman, and it "was so cool".
One of 10 siblings, whose mother and father came here from Bangladesh in 1980 (because of course we need taxi drivers all the time: essential to taxi all those NHS workers about), she has apparently already been deprived of citizenship.
But fear not, the legions of do-gooders out there are already appealing this appalling, human-rights trashing decision.
The fact the stone-loving cxnt has already taken up voluntary citizenship of the DAWLAT (The State; otherwise known as the Caliphate, or ISLAMIC STATE, or ISIS, or Daesh - which apparently translates as a piece of shit, but is only used by those who think that the DAWLAT is yet to come) appears to be irrelevant, because we can't possibly make somebody Stateless!

Why can't we?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38213
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:13 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:21 pm
I see yet another 'bride' has turned up. Instead of infesting the general chat thread, I thought we could concentrate our f/ire on here.

The latest 'innocent', Sumaiyyay Wakil (such a British name), said that she witnessed the stoning of a woman, and it "was so cool".
One of 10 siblings, whose mother and father came here from Bangladesh in 1980 (because of course we need taxi drivers all the time: essential to taxi all those NHS workers about), she has apparently already been deprived of citizenship.
But fear not, the legions of do-gooders out there are already appealing this appalling, human-rights trashing decision.
The fact the stone-loving cxnt has already taken up voluntary citizenship of the DAWLAT (The State; otherwise known as the Caliphate, or ISLAMIC STATE, or ISIS, or Daesh - which apparently translates as a piece of shit, but is only used by those who think that the DAWLAT is yet to come) appears to be irrelevant, because we can't possibly make somebody Stateless!

Why can't we?
I'd have thought that by their actions/decisions they've made themselves stateless. A bit like blaming a boss for getting rid of an employee for not doing their job. Effectively, they sack thenselves. Why should anyone else take the blame?
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12618
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Hoboh » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:38 am

The kids a Syrian, she should stay put and help it grow up in it's own country.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38213
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 pm

As I see it:
Stateless? Do half the people in Syria (and other like places of conflict) actually know what they are fighting for? ( Do half the folk in my road know what they are voting for? Since Polish, Asian and Hungarians live here, some who can hardly speak English...I somehow doubt it) Reading the history of Syria it seems that respective governments are all about power and control and doing little or nothing internally for the people. In short, it's up to the rulers to rule their own in the accepted sense of the word and not by the rod. If their own wish to leave that contract, then, since they can't be prevented,(except pysically which is against all rules of freedom) thus responsibility for them ends. The same applies with us. "Cake and eat it" seem to be the governing mandate. Theoretically, we in the UK are world leaders in our way of life; problem is, few other care about or play by such rules as ours. In that case, in the words of an ex boss: "Do unto others before they do unto you!" ....

The British Empire was a thing of its time. Now we're seeing the other side of the coin....
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:36 pm

The lying fxckface (Shamima Begum) is getting more audacious by the hour.
The lying cxnt, at first claimed her 'husband' was arrested and tortured... Now she's claiming she spent four years as a mere 'housewife'.
She also states:"They don't have any evidence of me doing anything dangerous... I stayed home and looked after my husband"...
That'll be the absconded, tried and convicted terrorist, Islamic State fighter Yago Reidijik then. No concern there.

Rot in your own home made hell you Islamic Cxnt.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:38 am
The kids a Syrian, she should stay put and help it grow up in it's own country.
The kid's an Islamic State citizen. It should stay with its parents in the DAWLAT.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:49 pm

...and yet more bullshit appears
Instead of just four of the 'fxcking Bethnal Green sisters' fxcking off to Syria, there was a fifth.
Who was not arrested or prosecuted due to "the vast quantity of terror propaganda found in her environment".
i.e. nobody could pin it on her, probably correctly because the oh so innocent family surrounding her were probably the guilty fxckers.
I'm probably more in danger of prosecution than they are!
What a farce.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19869
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Prufrock » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:57 pm

The kid is a British citizen. Called me old fashioned but I thought that was supposed to count for something. We should be doing what we can to get the kid home and properly looked after.

As for her. I think it's tricky. I certainly wouldn't be going out of my way to get her back but the rule of law doesn't count for much of it only applies when we want it to. She's a British citizen too (and as I understand it only a British citizen).
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:57 pm
The kid is a British citizen. Called me old fashioned but I thought that was supposed to count for something. We should be doing what we can to get the kid home and properly looked after.

As for her. I think it's tricky. I certainly wouldn't be going out of my way to get her back but the rule of law doesn't count for much of it only applies when we want it to. She's a British citizen too (and as I understand it only a British citizen).
In what possible way is the kid a British citizen?
The mother is the daughter of Bangladeshi immigrants (who are still Bangladesh passport holders, which makes her, the daughter, a dual citizen). Her husband is supposedly Dutch. She left, voluntarily, to join the Islamic State, four years ago. Her son was born in Syria.
Where in all that shit does it become British?????
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35557
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Danny Fackin' Dyer's chirped up now. Say's she should be allowed back into the UK. So that's that one settled then. :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:32 pm

And This:
Jaffar- killed in Syria fighting for the Nusra Front, aged 17, in 2014.
Abdullah - killed in Syria fighting for al-Quaeda, aged 18, in 2016.
Amer- still in Syria fighting for Islamic State.
Abdul - a drug dealer (jailed), killed after being knifed for driving into other cars, just the other day.

Their father, Abubaker Deghayes spoke of his "great shock".

Personally speaking why is Abubaker Deghayes still here? Why the fxck is he British? He quite clearly is an abysmal parent and is quite clearly a fxcking foreigner. Why are we putting up with this shit??

By the way, this is him, the father, not the sons:

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1660981 ... imidation/

Just wait, give it a few months and no doubt we'll be petitioned to let Amer's eighteen brats to be flown in... coz theys British.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:33 pm

They're coming thick and fast now: a Canadian, who obviously isn't - he's a Saudi who latterly has become an Islamic State citizen - and is the voice behind Flames of War II. (Don't bother looking it up on IMdB).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38213
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:57 pm
The kid is a British citizen. Called me old fashioned but I thought that was supposed to count for something. We should be doing what we can to get the kid home and properly looked after.
Can I ask for a definition of that? ; It's a serious question. Her family are Islamic. As a Christian one part of me urges compassion for a new born child, but who will bring her up and in what teachings? Her ( the mother) background isn't exactly encouraging in the British way of life after four years in an Islam terrorist environ, she has no obvious remorse regarding attrocities and yet her family here are surely going to want her away from any beliefs and ways that conflict with their own. What are they going to tell the child when she's old enough to know the truth?

The expression "hung by our own petard" comes to mind when we start blurring the lines on what exactly is what regarding our laws.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38213
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:55 pm

"I actually do support some British values and I am willing to go back to the UK and settle back again and rehabilitate and that stuff," she told the BBC.

Very kind of her. Does she think it's some sort of game? She's nineteen years old, an inmate (willingly of her own choice) of a terrorist community and has already had three children and believes aggressive retaliation is acceptable. My own view is that if the IS had taken power we wouldn't see her for dust. As it is, we're the best option.....
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2336
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Xanadu

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by jmjhb » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 am

Citizenship revoked. Interesting.

I think Javid made the right decision.

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12676
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:15 am

jmjhb wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 am
Citizenship revoked. Interesting.

I think Javid made the right decision.
A couple of days ago I tried to tell Insano that it could be revoked. Spotty told him the same things. I even quoted the Act. I guess that means the mandarins read TW.
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:12 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm

"Under international law, it is not possible to render a person stateless." That is the bit I'm referring to. We can do some short term things but cannot take away her British citizenship. At least that was what we said on the radio the other day.

In practical terms unless we assist her its highly unlikely she can get back anyway.
Lawyers will always argue opposite sides until the matter is settled by the Supreme Court. As I read the UK law citizenship can be withdrawn even if the individual is not currently a citizen of another state. All that is required is that the individual be eligible for citizenship in another state. As Spotty mentions she is probably eligible for Dutch citizenship by marriage and Bangladeshi by birth (jus sanguinis). The relevant section reads:
(b) the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the public good because the person, while having that citizenship status, has conducted him or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory, and


(c) the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory.
Note the "is able... to become" not "is". I'll leave it to the lawyers to argue the matter.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:34 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:15 am
jmjhb wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 am
Citizenship revoked. Interesting.

I think Javid made the right decision.
A couple of days ago I tried to tell Insano that it could be revoked. Spotty told him the same things. I even quoted the Act. I guess that means the mandarins read TW.
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:12 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm

"Under international law, it is not possible to render a person stateless." That is the bit I'm referring to. We can do some short term things but cannot take away her British citizenship. At least that was what we said on the radio the other day.

In practical terms unless we assist her its highly unlikely she can get back anyway.
Lawyers will always argue opposite sides until the matter is settled by the Supreme Court. As I read the UK law citizenship can be withdrawn even if the individual is not currently a citizen of another state. All that is required is that the individual be eligible for citizenship in another state. As Spotty mentions she is probably eligible for Dutch citizenship by marriage and Bangladeshi by birth (jus sanguinis). The relevant section reads:
(b) the Secretary of State is satisfied that the deprivation is conducive to the public good because the person, while having that citizenship status, has conducted him or herself in a manner which is seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory, and


(c) the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory.
Note the "is able... to become" not "is". I'll leave it to the lawyers to argue the matter.
There were members of the government saying she couldn't be made stateless. That is a fact - the information about her mother - which is what the decision is based on hadn't at that point come to light or wasn't in the public domain at least.

Either way if they can do it and any subsequent legal challenge fails - then good. But I still feel for the child who is being denied the chance of a normal life - not by this decision but by his mother.

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38213
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 am

It should end here or there'll be a danger of her being , in her own words, "a poster girl". No doubt there will be attempts to use this politically, but we need to just put it to bed. It needs a media shut down, not a publicity circus.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 35557
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 am
"a poster girl"
Poster girl? My word, that'll be a challenging wank! :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 am
"a poster girl"
Poster girl? My word, that'll be a challenging wank! :)
There'll be one or two weirdos somewhere with a thing for beheadings who might fancy giving it a try I'm sure.....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest