Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37948
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:08 pm

jimbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:39 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm
jimbo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:10 pm
The point is, the child is an innocent child. It should be looked after, away from the mum’s family, and allowed to have a normal life. The child hasn’t chosen any of this, is in a vulnerable position without any agency. It’s our duty to act in the child’s best interests. Anyone who is comfortable with the child coming to harm really needs to take a look at themselves.

The child is fine where it is... And if it isn't, I blame the parents.
It clearly isn’t fine where it is, and I think everyone blames the parents for the situation it’s in. I don’t think anyone’s advocating keep the child with the mother, just acting in the best interests of an innocent baby, removing it from potential harm and allowing it to be brought up in a safe environment. Just like if any family in the UK were putting their own children in harm.
Mother/Child, any race any religion, and language a powerful bond. If the child is harmed or ill-treated in any way by the mother, throw the rule book away. If not....dicey to say the least.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:33 pm

jimbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:39 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm
jimbo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:10 pm
The point is, the child is an innocent child. It should be looked after, away from the mum’s family, and allowed to have a normal life. The child hasn’t chosen any of this, is in a vulnerable position without any agency. It’s our duty to act in the child’s best interests. Anyone who is comfortable with the child coming to harm really needs to take a look at themselves.

The child is fine where it is... And if it isn't, I blame the parents.
It clearly isn’t fine where it is, and I think everyone blames the parents for the situation it’s in. I don’t think anyone’s advocating keep the child with the mother, just acting in the best interests of an innocent baby, removing it from potential harm and allowing it to be brought up in a safe environment. Just like if any family in the UK were putting their own children in harm.
So what you are basically saying is: wherever a child isn't able to have the lifestyle you think all UK babies should have, then we ship them all over here?
We could strip Venezuela of 80% of its newborns from last year alone. I reckon 1/4 of subsaharan Africans could be shipped in by the container load. Why stop there? Every single newborn in Yemen, Libya, Mindanao...
We'd probably need orphanages for Greek and Sicilian kiddies too.
And then, after that, what we really need to do is take all the newborns off of Bolton folk and farm them out to Chelsea couples, because obviously they'd have a better fxcking life!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by jimbo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:28 pm

Are there any more words you want to put in my mouth?

The baby is a British citizen. What the mother has done doesn’t change that.

It is clearly in a vulnerable position.

As a society we have to act to safeguard children who don’t have a voice who are at risk, and this baby most certainly is. I’d question the judgement of anyone who thinks it’s ok to leave an innocent baby in a position where they are at significant risk.
I was saying Boo-urns

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3245
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Dujon » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:04 am

Many years ago in Australia local missionaries and government agencies took indigenous children from their families, and thus tribes, for each children's own protection. Many finished up in homes designed for the education and upbringing of those children. A lot went to foster homes. Later, during the last few decades, this group became known as the 'Stolen Children' or 'Stolen Generation'.

These children were reared in a tough environment - but so was everyone else in the country, regardless of their origin. What protection you might ask? - well, it is exactly the same as it is now in some aboriginal communities: Domestic violence; rape; incest; alcoholism, paedophilia ...

It seems to me that some revisionist of history began a campaign to blame 'white men' for this atrocious rescue mission. Now, of course, government agencies are accused of not doing enough to help them. I'd have to check, but I am quite sure that the various governments over the years have poured enormous amounts of money into trying to solve this 'problem'. Now, please, don't get me wrong, I had an aboriginal football player board with me for a year or so - a more polite non-drinker, non-smoker chap you could ever hope to meet. I'll have no truck with those who use racist language and actions in order to denigrate them or their culture.

Nevertheless the problem remains. The attendance of aboriginal children at schools, in many areas, is nothing short of abysmal. The number of inmates in prisons of young (and adult) aborigines is dreadful when compared to their peers. So what is the answer?

As has been suggested with the Begum(?) lass, it's take the child away from its family and raise it elsewhere. Ah! How the world turns. Once upon a time it was the devil's own work to do that: Now it's a saviour again.

I do not have an answer.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6889
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:28 am

That was a sobering read Dujon. I knew of alcoholism being a problem in aboriginal communities but rape, paedophilia?

After the war, several hundred British orphans were sent to live in Australia and many experienced sexual and physical abuse. That most certainly was the fault of 'white men'.

Both were attempts at social engineering. In this instance (Begum) folk are talking of rescuing an innocent child from appalling circumstances which even it's own mother is now trying to escape from.

For what it's worth, I'd let them both back and either try the mother for whatever crimes she has committed or subject her to close scrutiny, monitoring, house arrest etc
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37948
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:45 pm

A view that might not be shared by many, but too much has already been made of this by media frenzy and public opinion. Who knows how any child is going to turn out, even our own. All this has been caused by a silly, impressionable and obviously immature attention-seeking daydreamer. Nothing she, or her child does will change the world. Due to the massive hype involved, her actions are going to involve a lot of hassle, a lot of factions and an enormous cost. If she is a British citizen and our laws says she and the child can come back, then let them do it and leave her to sort it out with her parents and community, something that should have been done in the first place. That way she and her child are no more important then the twenty or so babies born in Bolton hospital this very day. No lives lost and the world turns on. Put a line through it.
To even pretend we don't live in a daft, pathetic world is immature. Take a look around you, it's all happening a lot closer than Bangladesh.

Amen.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:16 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:45 pm
A view that might not be shared by many, but too much has already been made of this by media frenzy and public opinion. Who knows how any child is going to turn out, even our own. All this has been caused by a silly, impressionable and obviously immature attention-seeking daydreamer. Nothing she, or her child does will change the world. Due to the massive hype involved, her actions are going to involve a lot of hassle, a lot of factions and an enormous cost. If she is a British citizen and our laws says she and the child can come back, then let them do it and leave her to sort it out with her parents and community, something that should have been done in the first place. That way she and her child are no more important then the twenty or so babies born in Bolton hospital this very day. No lives lost and the world turns on. Put a line through it.
To even pretend we don't live in a daft, pathetic world is immature. Take a look around you, it's all happening a lot closer than Bangladesh.

Amen.
I totally disagree.
You say nothing she or her child does will change the world: well bollocks to that. We change the world each and every single second we interact with it.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:19 pm

jimbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:28 pm
Are there any more words you want to put in my mouth?

The baby is a British citizen. What the mother has done doesn’t change that.

It is clearly in a vulnerable position.

As a society we have to act to safeguard children who don’t have a voice who are at risk, and this baby most certainly is. I’d question the judgement of anyone who thinks it’s ok to leave an innocent baby in a position where they are at significant risk.
There are millions of words I can put in your mouth.

The baby is not clearly any country's fxcking citizen.

As a society it would best if we acted in society's best interest and stopped indulging extremist Muslim wankers.

She's already murdered three innocent children. If we rescue this one, what next? She opens her legs to any Jihadi and we have a stream of fxcking innocents being imported on a yearly basis?

I note the father of the bride has already fxcked off to Bangladesh to start a new tribe; and even he agrees it's right to strip her of British citizenship. Which means, if you haven't quite got this: Jerah is Not British.... which brings us right back around to putting words in your mouth... Shall we start bringing over any poor Venezuelan born from now on?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 37948
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:16 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:45 pm
A view that might not be shared by many, but too much has already been made of this by media frenzy and public opinion. Who knows how any child is going to turn out, even our own. All this has been caused by a silly, impressionable and obviously immature attention-seeking daydreamer. Nothing she, or her child does will change the world. Due to the massive hype involved, her actions are going to involve a lot of hassle, a lot of factions and an enormous cost. If she is a British citizen and our laws says she and the child can come back, then let them do it and leave her to sort it out with her parents and community, something that should have been done in the first place. That way she and her child are no more important then the twenty or so babies born in Bolton hospital this very day. No lives lost and the world turns on. Put a line through it.
To even pretend we don't live in a daft, pathetic world is immature. Take a look around you, it's all happening a lot closer than Bangladesh.

Amen.
I totally disagree.
You say nothing she or her child does will change the world: well bollocks to that. We change the world each and every single second we interact with it.
Sounds like you are talking generalities old buddy. I'm talking only about this specific case. My view will carry no weight or be acted upon, but how this pans out could affect a whole lot more "me too" candidates who suddenly decide "Britain is great" when they realise their fight is lost and the cheapest milk and honey is at Asda, Tesco and Morrisons.
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by jimbo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:25 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:19 pm
jimbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:28 pm
Are there any more words you want to put in my mouth?

The baby is a British citizen. What the mother has done doesn’t change that.

It is clearly in a vulnerable position.

As a society we have to act to safeguard children who don’t have a voice who are at risk, and this baby most certainly is. I’d question the judgement of anyone who thinks it’s ok to leave an innocent baby in a position where they are at significant risk.
There are millions of words I can put in your mouth.

The baby is not clearly any country's fxcking citizen.

As a society it would best if we acted in society's best interest and stopped indulging extremist Muslim wankers.

She's already murdered three innocent children. If we rescue this one, what next? She opens her legs to any Jihadi and we have a stream of fxcking innocents being imported on a yearly basis?

I note the father of the bride has already fxcked off to Bangladesh to start a new tribe; and even he agrees it's right to strip her of British citizenship. Which means, if you haven't quite got this: Jerah is Not British.... which brings us right back around to putting words in your mouth... Shall we start bringing over any poor Venezuelan born from now on?
If you are genuinely comfortable leaving a baby at such risk, there really isn’t much we’re going to agree on is there? I understand vitriol towards the mother - she did run off to live with a terrorist organisation and hasn’t shown much remorse. The baby though has no say in this, and has a future, and could change the world. And it is a British citizen, so it is our responsibility to sort it out.
I was saying Boo-urns

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by jimbo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:27 pm

Your use of the fact her previous children have died there as reason to ignore this one is delporable as well.
I was saying Boo-urns

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by jimbo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Oh, and if there were British babies caught up in the Venezuela situation, I hope we’d be trying to bring them back too. For everyone else there, id hope we’d be offering support, using foreign aid as it should be used.
I was saying Boo-urns

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by jimbo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Oh, and if there were British babies caught up in the Venezuela situation, I hope we’d be trying to bring them back too. For everyone else there, id hope we’d be offering support, using foreign aid as it should be used.
I was saying Boo-urns

User avatar
Dujon
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3245
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:37 am
Location: Nr. Sydney (Australia)
Contact:

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Dujon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:09 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:28 am
That was a sobering read Dujon. I knew of alcoholism being a problem in aboriginal communities but rape, paedophilia?

After the war, several hundred British orphans were sent to live in Australia and many experienced sexual and physical abuse. That most certainly was the fault of 'white men'.

Both were attempts at social engineering. In this instance (Begum) folk are talking of rescuing an innocent child from appalling circumstances which even it's own mother is now trying to escape from ...
Unfortunately, Harry, it is true. Mind you it doesn't apply to every aborigine and not even to all aboriginal communities. I read a few months ago an article on the subject in which one local police officer said (I paraphrase) that he could tell details about townships, consisting mainly of people of aboriginal background, just 10 or 20 Kilometres apart, where one was a hive of debauchery whilst the other was a clean, well behaved and a lovely place to live. His explanation was that the difference was strong leadership in one town versus weak or no leadership in the other.

Yes, Man's inhumanity to Man. Whilst I looked initially at some of the stories of the British children exported to Australia with a jaundiced eye, many appeared to be true. What really hit me in the gut were the stories, apparently true, where some of those children were advised that their parents were dead when in fact they were not. That I find inexcusable.

Reverting to the removal of children from their parents today: It doesn't matter whether you are black, white or brindle in this country, theoretically, if you are deemed to be an unfit parent then a child or children of that parent will be absolved of any parental control and that responsibility passed to the control of the State.

As I said before, Harry, I don't have answers. Perhaps each child should be assessed on a case by case basis. Perhaps they are, but I doubt it.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25397
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:02 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:19 pm
jimbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:28 pm
Are there any more words you want to put in my mouth?

The baby is a British citizen. What the mother has done doesn’t change that.

It is clearly in a vulnerable position.

As a society we have to act to safeguard children who don’t have a voice who are at risk, and this baby most certainly is. I’d question the judgement of anyone who thinks it’s ok to leave an innocent baby in a position where they are at significant risk.
There are millions of words I can put in your mouth.

The baby is not clearly any country's fxcking citizen.

As a society it would best if we acted in society's best interest and stopped indulging extremist Muslim wankers.

She's already murdered three innocent children. If we rescue this one, what next? She opens her legs to any Jihadi and we have a stream of fxcking innocents being imported on a yearly basis?

I note the father of the bride has already fxcked off to Bangladesh to start a new tribe; and even he agrees it's right to strip her of British citizenship. Which means, if you haven't quite got this: Jerah is Not British.... which brings us right back around to putting words in your mouth... Shall we start bringing over any poor Venezuelan born from now on?
So if a bloke has 3 children and abuses them and beats them - we shouldn't intervene because we should act in society's best interest and stop indulging child abusing wankers?

Your logic to me is flawed. The Home Secretary says the baby is British. We know it is in danger and completely innocent in all this.

We do not as a society usually distinguish between children in danger or in harmful situations and I do not see why we should do now and you certainly have presented no logical argument to suggest why we should. The mother and her beliefs and actions are entirely irrelevant - unless of course you right off children of violent/abusive parents too.....otherwise I see no logic at all.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:18 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:02 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:19 pm
jimbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:28 pm
Are there any more words you want to put in my mouth?

The baby is a British citizen. What the mother has done doesn’t change that.

It is clearly in a vulnerable position.

As a society we have to act to safeguard children who don’t have a voice who are at risk, and this baby most certainly is. I’d question the judgement of anyone who thinks it’s ok to leave an innocent baby in a position where they are at significant risk.
There are millions of words I can put in your mouth.

The baby is not clearly any country's fxcking citizen.

As a society it would best if we acted in society's best interest and stopped indulging extremist Muslim wankers.

She's already murdered three innocent children. If we rescue this one, what next? She opens her legs to any Jihadi and we have a stream of fxcking innocents being imported on a yearly basis?

I note the father of the bride has already fxcked off to Bangladesh to start a new tribe; and even he agrees it's right to strip her of British citizenship. Which means, if you haven't quite got this: Jerah is Not British.... which brings us right back around to putting words in your mouth... Shall we start bringing over any poor Venezuelan born from now on?
So if a bloke has 3 children and abuses them and beats them - we shouldn't intervene because we should act in society's best interest and stop indulging child abusing wankers?

Your logic to me is flawed. The Home Secretary says the baby is British. We know it is in danger and completely innocent in all this.

We do not as a society usually distinguish between children in danger or in harmful situations and I do not see why we should do now and you certainly have presented no logical argument to suggest why we should. The mother and her beliefs and actions are entirely irrelevant - unless of course you right off children of violent/abusive parents too.....otherwise I see no logic at all.
Cash. Dosh. Money.*
Thousands of miles away.
Danger. Loss of life to others.
Not Actually British (how can a child born of a Bangladeshi and Dutch? born in Syria to an Islamic State heritage be British?) - and No, it doesn't have a British passport- the mother aged 15 (old enough if she'd stayed here to strike at school, and old enough for the SNP to give her a vote for the last three years) - didn't even have a fxcking passport: she had to steal her sister's passport to get to her destination. At that destination she was Registered as a Citizen. The records state she was there to breed, not fight, so as to produce cubs for the Caliphate. Well she's certainly done that- up to the Caliphate what happens to little Jerah, not us.

Why aren't the Syrian, or Bangladeshi authorities getting involved? I know why the Caliphate's not exactly claiming her.
Oh yeah, :doh: :doh: :doh:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:38 pm

* related to above.
I have a brother, a wife, a sister-in-law, a niece, two parents, five aunts, two uncles, and fourteen first cousins. I have quite an extended family out beyond that, but they are all from Derbyshire/Shropshire. A tribe, if you like.
Out of all my family, the hundreds of them, nobody but my sister-in-law has ever bothered our consular services abroad.
My sister-in-law managed to get completely pissed at the Munich beer festival and lose everything she had (passport, money, tickets, clothes) over four decades back.
Guess what the response of our overseas representatives was?

Why the fxck should we, my tribe, give a fxck about one stupid cxnt stuck in Syria? I mean, really?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25397
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:42 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:18 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:02 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:19 pm
jimbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:28 pm
Are there any more words you want to put in my mouth?

The baby is a British citizen. What the mother has done doesn’t change that.

It is clearly in a vulnerable position.

As a society we have to act to safeguard children who don’t have a voice who are at risk, and this baby most certainly is. I’d question the judgement of anyone who thinks it’s ok to leave an innocent baby in a position where they are at significant risk.
There are millions of words I can put in your mouth.

The baby is not clearly any country's fxcking citizen.

As a society it would best if we acted in society's best interest and stopped indulging extremist Muslim wankers.

She's already murdered three innocent children. If we rescue this one, what next? She opens her legs to any Jihadi and we have a stream of fxcking innocents being imported on a yearly basis?

I note the father of the bride has already fxcked off to Bangladesh to start a new tribe; and even he agrees it's right to strip her of British citizenship. Which means, if you haven't quite got this: Jerah is Not British.... which brings us right back around to putting words in your mouth... Shall we start bringing over any poor Venezuelan born from now on?
So if a bloke has 3 children and abuses them and beats them - we shouldn't intervene because we should act in society's best interest and stop indulging child abusing wankers?

Your logic to me is flawed. The Home Secretary says the baby is British. We know it is in danger and completely innocent in all this.

We do not as a society usually distinguish between children in danger or in harmful situations and I do not see why we should do now and you certainly have presented no logical argument to suggest why we should. The mother and her beliefs and actions are entirely irrelevant - unless of course you right off children of violent/abusive parents too.....otherwise I see no logic at all.
Cash. Dosh. Money.*
Thousands of miles away.
Danger. Loss of life to others.
Not Actually British (how can a child born of a Bangladeshi and Dutch? born in Syria to an Islamic State heritage be British?) - and No, it doesn't have a British passport- the mother aged 15 (old enough if she'd stayed here to strike at school, and old enough for the SNP to give her a vote for the last three years) - didn't even have a fxcking passport: she had to steal her sister's passport to get to her destination. At that destination she was Registered as a Citizen. The records state she was there to breed, not fight, so as to produce cubs for the Caliphate. Well she's certainly done that- up to the Caliphate what happens to little Jerah, not us.

Why aren't the Syrian, or Bangladeshi authorities getting involved? I know why the Caliphate's not exactly claiming her.
Oh yeah, :doh: :doh: :doh:
When she had the baby she WAS a British citizen. And the Home Secretary has confirmed the baby remains so.

That is a fact. Whether morally or ethically you agree the legalities are - the baby is a British citizen.

Given that fact, its a question of - do we try and help the baby or not. Not its mother - but the child. Personally I think we should, though what we can do is somewhat limited.

Morally though I find it hard to argue otherwise. This is about the life of an innocent baby - a British baby.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:04 pm

We fundamentally disagree on four things here.
1. Legality. You say he's British. I disagree. And before you go any further, legality is something argued in court, it's not something stamped in brass on the universe.
2. Morality. You are uncomfortable with denying succour to an infant. I say bollocks to that, I'm extremely uncomfortable with mankind's so called rights to exist.
3. Economics. You seem to think none, or just a tidge, of money is involved. This one fxcking child has probably cost the British exchequer in the region of all the tax you will pay in 2019. And she hasn't stopped producing little Jerah's yet.
4. Punishment, retribution, vengeance. She (the mother) and all other Jihadi brides, present or future, need to know they're fxcking doomed.

We will probably never agree.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Boiled eggs and Caliphate soldiers.

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Paedophile Yago Reidijik, a fugitive convicted of terrorism offences in the Netherlands, and an armed fighter for the obnoxious Islamic State all over the newspapers whingeing about shit. Like it's 'our' fault.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], LeverEnd and 1 guest