Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Who will be the next Tory Ming the Merciless?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Boris Johnson
4
36%
Dominic Raab
3
27%
Michael Gove
2
18%
Penny Mordaunt
1
9%
Jeremy Hunt
0
No votes
Andrea Leadsome
0
No votes
Sajid Javid
0
No votes
Rory Stewart
1
9%
Esther McVey
0
No votes
Matt Hancock
0
No votes
Liz Truss
0
No votes
Graham Brady
0
No votes
Mark Harper
0
No votes
Kit Malthouse
0
No votes
James Cleverly
0
No votes
Steve Baker
0
No votes
Some OtherWanker
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 11

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm

It takes a foreign paper...
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/bor ... 51sk0.html

That'll put a dent in his leadership chances. Or not.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 38214
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light a penny candle from a star.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed May 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm
It takes a foreign paper...
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/bor ... 51sk0.html

That'll put a dent in his leadership chances. Or not.
A distinct touch of "Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone" there methinks. Politicians misleading the public and lying, never!....These remainers don't give up easy, do they?
The wisest and the best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions, may be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke...Darcy. Pride and Prejudice.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 2:28 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:23 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm
It takes a foreign paper...
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/bor ... 51sk0.html

That'll put a dent in his leadership chances. Or not.
A distinct touch of "Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone" there methinks. Politicians misleading the public and lying, never!....
I wonder if I could take Theresa May to court... "Strong and Stabled horse's, Brexit means Fxckall, We will be leaving all credibility behind on 29th March..."

Or Vince Cable? All I'd need to do would be turn up. That wazzock has never spoken anything but lies...

As for Jeremy 'The Truth' Corbyn...... :lmfao:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed May 29, 2019 4:00 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:28 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:23 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm
It takes a foreign paper...
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/bor ... 51sk0.html

That'll put a dent in his leadership chances. Or not.
A distinct touch of "Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone" there methinks. Politicians misleading the public and lying, never!....
I wonder if I could take Theresa May to court... "Strong and Stabled horse's, Brexit means Fxckall, We will be leaving all credibility behind on 29th March..."

Or Vince Cable? All I'd need to do would be turn up. That wazzock has never spoken anything but lies...

As for Jeremy 'The Truth' Corbyn...... :lmfao:
There is a difference between being unable to deliver something or even between stating something widely seen as "wrong" but still subjective - to putting a "fact" on a bus that was demonstrably wrong.

However, how they can prove Boris knew it was wrong - I have no idea.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 4:08 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:00 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:28 pm
TANGODANCER wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:23 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm
It takes a foreign paper...
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/bor ... 51sk0.html

That'll put a dent in his leadership chances. Or not.
A distinct touch of "Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone" there methinks. Politicians misleading the public and lying, never!....
I wonder if I could take Theresa May to court... "Strong and Stabled horse's, Brexit means Fxckall, We will be leaving all credibility behind on 29th March..."

Or Vince Cable? All I'd need to do would be turn up. That wazzock has never spoken anything but lies...

As for Jeremy 'The Truth' Corbyn...... :lmfao:
There is a difference between being unable to deliver something or even between stating something widely seen as "wrong" but still subjective - to putting a "fact" on a bus that was demonstrably wrong.

However, how they can prove Boris knew it was wrong - I have no idea.
Go on. In what way was it "demonstrably wrong"?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm

WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.
LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 4:14 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.
LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
Please please please let some Fxcker take me to court about this... I'd rip their wallets out.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
It would appear your argument is about semantics.
Obviously we don't load up wheelbarrows with £350 million in cash and trundle it across the tunnel every week... Does that satisfy you?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
It would appear your argument is about semantics.
Obviously we don't load up wheelbarrows with £350 million in cash and trundle it across the tunnel every week... Does that satisfy you?
But we do actually pay the equivalent of £350 million to the EU week in week out...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed May 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
It would appear your argument is about semantics.
Obviously we don't load up wheelbarrows with £350 million in cash and trundle it across the tunnel every week... Does that satisfy you?
But we do actually pay the equivalent of £350 million to the EU week in week out...
No we do not.
https://fullfact.org/europe/350-million ... ty-misuse/

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed May 29, 2019 6:30 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:20 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
It would appear your argument is about semantics.
Obviously we don't load up wheelbarrows with £350 million in cash and trundle it across the tunnel every week... Does that satisfy you?
But we do actually pay the equivalent of £350 million to the EU week in week out...
No we do not.
https://fullfact.org/europe/350-million ... ty-misuse/
Yea, right.
So it's just £250 million a week. After the rebate. Net not gross
I reckon that works out at about £350 million pounds a week, then.

Go on, take me to court
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25556
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed May 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:30 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:20 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
It would appear your argument is about semantics.
Obviously we don't load up wheelbarrows with £350 million in cash and trundle it across the tunnel every week... Does that satisfy you?
But we do actually pay the equivalent of £350 million to the EU week in week out...
No we do not.
https://fullfact.org/europe/350-million ... ty-misuse/
Yea, right.
So it's just £250 million a week. After the rebate. Net not gross
I reckon that works out at about £350 million pounds a week, then.

Go on, take me to court
Well you just admitted you knowingly lied. Hope Boris is better in his defence than you are.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 30, 2019 12:45 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:05 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:30 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:20 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
It would appear your argument is about semantics.
Obviously we don't load up wheelbarrows with £350 million in cash and trundle it across the tunnel every week... Does that satisfy you?
But we do actually pay the equivalent of £350 million to the EU week in week out...
No we do not.
https://fullfact.org/europe/350-million ... ty-misuse/
Yea, right.
So it's just £250 million a week. After the rebate. Net not gross
I reckon that works out at about £350 million pounds a week, then.

Go on, take me to court
Well you just admitted you knowingly lied. Hope Boris is better in his defence than you are.
As I repeatedly have to point out, you and logic don't mix.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:56 pm

Gove, Hancock, Hunt, Malthouse, Harper, Stewart, Cleverly, and Gyimah all would go for an extension at the very least - so they can all fxck off as far as I'm concerned.
Javid says no to extension in wishy-washy terms, whilst Leadsome says managed no deal, both of which are double-speak for copping out at the last moment by blaming others.
Which leaves Baker who so far hasn't entered the race; Raab, who makes all the right noises but doesn't persuade me he will carry through; Johnson who promises Brexit will happen on October 31st, but who I don't trust; and McVey who's up for No Deal, full stop.

Therefore Esther McVey is my choice. I don't think she'll win, as I've already said I think Raab will win. But the one I really really want to be next PM is McVey. That'll put the cat amongst the pigeons, dogs, cats, pigs and rodents.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:22 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:05 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:30 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:20 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm
WE SEND THE EU £350 MILLION A WEEK.
We do.

LET'S FUND OUR NHS INSTEAD.
Why not?
VOTE LEAVE
Fairy'nuff.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
If only the cxnts would let us!
See the problem is, we haven't ever sent the EU £350M a week. That is a demonstrable lie because never once ever has that happened.

Do you understand what a lie is? Because saying something happens - that never actually has - is a lie.
So....
When you agree we have a net contribution of... £6.55BN

BBC News - EU budget: Who pays most in and who gets most back?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48256318

It's a lie to say we send them £350 million a week?
It would appear your argument is about semantics.
Obviously we don't load up wheelbarrows with £350 million in cash and trundle it across the tunnel every week... Does that satisfy you?
But we do actually pay the equivalent of £350 million to the EU week in week out...
No we do not.
https://fullfact.org/europe/350-million ... ty-misuse/
Yea, right.
So it's just £250 million a week. After the rebate. Net not gross
I reckon that works out at about £350 million pounds a week, then.

Go on, take me to court
Well you just admitted you knowingly lied. Hope Boris is better in his defence than you are.
Hmmmmm... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... xit-claims
Looks like you were the tosser. Again.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12618
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 am

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:28 am

Boris for me, based on the fact he will at least provide a few laughs unlike the other miserable barstewards.

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:24 pm

After round one

Boris Johnson 114
Jeremy Hunt 43
Michael Gove 37
Dominic Raab 27
Sajid Javid 23
Matt Hancock 20
Rod Stewart 19 - oh Maggie I could have cried.
Andrea Leadsome 11 - Exterminated
Mark Harper 10 - Exterminated
Esther McVey 9 - Exterminated
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Roll up, roll up, Place Your Bets on the Tory Lottery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:30 pm

Ladeez an genulmen, in the blue corner welcome the next heavyweight champeeeeeen of the world: Boris "we Will be leaving on 31st October" Johnson...

[I bet we fxcking don't. If it had been Raab or McVey we would have had.*. All you've got to do is cast your mind back a few weeks to Theresa "Brexit Means Brexit we'll be Leaving on March 29th" May].
* I know, I know, a future proposition described as a past act, :doh: , but y'know.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests