So what turns you on???

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: So what turns you on???

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:51 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:45 pm
Aside from Wanderers, outdoor pursuits, dog walking, music and telly, not much.

I will confess to always fancying having my own model railway. They look great but I have neither the room in the house or the desire to have the Mrs take the piss out of me!
Model railways, and before that Scalextric, are the two things I have fancied and never (been allowed to) indulge in.

What model of dog does one walk, if you don't mind me asking?
Ooh Scalextric. Good shout.

Make and model of dog is an English Pointer in Lemon and white. A bonny lad if I may so
A neighbour, the only other Wanderers supporter in miles (but not a TWer sadly) has two pointers. I believe they come in chocolate and cream flavour - or, rather, not knowing anything about Pointers and their descriptions, they are both white and brown.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:38 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:20 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 pm
Getting my knob sucked.
There's always one cock... :wink:
Just so long as it's mine :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:59 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Getting my knob sucked.

Ah, so you've had the ribs removed then!

:shock:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Enoch wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Getting my knob sucked.

I feel I'm missing some significant cultural knowledge here.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:14 pm
Enoch wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Getting my knob sucked.

I think Enoch is suggesting Bruce has removed his ribs so he can suck his own.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:26 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:51 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:39 pm
Hoboh wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:27 pm
Motorbikes
:lol:
Come on, more. Do you fondle foreign handlebars, do you shag warm exhaust pipes, do you swap photos of parking tickets collected in Matlock Bath? More info. You sound like Boris... :shock:
Riding, re-building and sometimes when t'other half's not about caressing, oh I name them as well :)
I bet you do! Lolita, Shirley, Vanessa. I can imagine your filthy mind. :wink:
:D
Mary because she makes popping noise out the exhaust, TT (Terry Triumph) and Henrietta Honda (the car) :lol:

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 am

Oy, Hoboh! You are obviously a purloiner of other peoples' ideas. My father's first car was a Holden which the family agreed to call "Henrietta" (circa 1957). It was shortened quickly to "The Hen".

Since then I have owned many vehicles of varying vintages but, perhaps oddly, I don't recall anointing any of them with a name - although they were all considered females, in the sense of "Yes, mate, I took her for a run to Newcastle over the weekend."

So, for me, motor vehicles and amateur radio have been my hobby interests.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Dujon wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 am

So, for me, ...and amateur radio have been my hobby interests.
Are you one of the elite who send each other custom made postcards once you've latched onto a mysterious signal for three or four seconds?
(One of my greatest entrepreneurial feats - actually it was sheer random luck - was getting hold of a bunch of postcards from Russia which featured space related themes and all had messages saying W-KZR received you yesterday, or something. I'd found the lot in a car boot sale for 50p and sold them on individually for between £5 and £50 each, all 50 of them 8) ).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:24 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:40 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:14 pm
Enoch wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Getting my knob sucked.

I think Enoch is suggesting Bruce has removed his ribs so he can suck his own.
Ah! I see, :lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:12 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm
Dujon wrote:

Are you one of the elite who send each other custom made postcards once you've latched onto a mysterious signal for three or four seconds?
(One of my greatest entrepreneurial feats - actually it was sheer random luck - was getting hold of a bunch of postcards from Russia which featured space related themes and all had messages saying W-KZR received you yesterday, or something. I'd found the lot in a car boot sale for 50p and sold them on individually for between £5 and £50 each, all 50 of them 8) ).
That sounds like an easy buck. On that subject - how's your crypto currency getting on? I assume the market is plummeting? If it is, did you get out in time?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:46 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:12 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Dujon wrote:

That sounds like an easy buck. On that subject - how's your crypto currency getting on? I assume the market is plummeting? If it is, did you get out in time?
No, and No.
The market has recovered somewhat. Not quite to the level when I bought first time but not too far off. To say it was down by at least a quarter of what it is now, I'm quite happy.
And I retained my investment, I held on. In fact I bought another £500 worth about three months ago after it had been rising slowly for some months.
So, basically, I've converted £1000 cash to bitcoin. Presently as of today it is worth £1,085.
Hardly spectacular, but on a par with my ISA investments, so no grumbling here. I've made a vow to leave it alone for a minimum of five years. Whether that's wise or not, time will tell.

(The most disturbing aspect is I know how to turn cash into bitcoin, but turning bitcoin into cash is still just a theoretical procedure I've never actually done. Hopefully it is as pain free as cash to bitcoin, but who knows!).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:56 pm

I'd do a tester to get out the minimum you can to make sure you get cash in your account. I've had issues in similar circumstances where folk suddenly start wanting all sorts of proof of ID (for "money laundering regulations purposes") that they conveniently didn't need when they were taking your money in the first place.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:56 pm
I'd do a tester to get out the minimum you can to make sure you get cash in your account. I've had issues in similar circumstances where folk suddenly start wanting all sorts of proof of ID (for "money laundering regulations purposes") that they conveniently didn't need when they were taking your money in the first place.
I think you're right. I'm down in the big smoke in a fortnight, I'll give it a go then physically through the ATM, and meanwhile try the deposit in my PayPal account approach too.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:11 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Dujon wrote:

In a sense, Spotty, but the collection of QSL cards has never been my aim any more than it has been the collection of weird certificates from contacts in 'rare' areas. My main enjoyment of the hobby was talking (voice or morse) to people from my country and many others about ourselves and what we were doing.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:47 am

Dujon wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:11 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Dujon wrote:

In a sense, Spotty, but the collection of QSL cards has never been my aim any more than it has been the collection of weird certificates from contacts in 'rare' areas. My main enjoyment of the hobby was talking (voice or morse) to people from my country and many others about ourselves and what we were doing.
There is a rumour that Apollo 8 on the way to the moon picked up a ham broadcast, and once back on Earth, Lovell sent out a 'certificate' - that one must be worth a mint, but it's never turned up in auction. Yet.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:16 pm

Dujon wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:11 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Dujon wrote:

Once spoke to a truck driver in the US from the top of winter Hill on a CB radio, President Adams side band, 10-4.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:28 am

Them were the days, Hoboh! I was once the president of a local CB club but, when I finally got around to getting my first amateur (Novice) licence, I declined to stand again and then left the CB fraternity for good. Instead of a sort of clandestine group - it was illegal here in those days - it turned into an early version of what is now called 'social media' when it was legalised. You can guess the rest, more 'f' and 'c' words in a sentence than exist in a dictionary of crude expressions.