Top 5 of all time...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Top 5 of all time...

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:08 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:48 pm
Gooner Girl wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:46 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:43 pm
1. Footy. Watching and playing
2. Fell running. Doing
3. Athletics. Watching
4 Boxing. Definitely watching
5. Not sure whether to opt for tennis, rugby or ice hockey, all of which were a decent watch but a long way behind the rest of my list.
Never quite understood why hitting someone is considered a ‘sport’, but then we could also debate snooker, darts, motor racing and show jumping as others in those are they/aren’t they categories. I suppose at least boxing you have to be very physically fit for!!
GG, you have no idea how physically fit formula 1 drivers have to be. They lose 5 pounds in an hour because of the heat, etc and the G-Forces they pull require tremendous resilience. I might classify snooker and darts as pastimes but..
Lewis Hamilton probably loses 5 lbs an hour with all the effort it must require in so consistently being such a monumental c*nt!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:34 pm

Pru's top 5 covers has had me scratching my head;

Crying - KD Lang
Teardrops- Newton Faulkner
Wild horses - Miley Cyrus
While my guitar gently weeps - Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Prince etc
You're the one that I want - Beautiful South
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:41 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:08 pm
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:48 pm
Gooner Girl wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:46 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:43 pm
1. Footy. Watching and playing
2. Fell running. Doing
3. Athletics. Watching
4 Boxing. Definitely watching
5. Not sure whether to opt for tennis, rugby or ice hockey, all of which were a decent watch but a long way behind the rest of my list.
Never quite understood why hitting someone is considered a ‘sport’, but then we could also debate snooker, darts, motor racing and show jumping as others in those are they/aren’t they categories. I suppose at least boxing you have to be very physically fit for!!
GG, you have no idea how physically fit formula 1 drivers have to be. They lose 5 pounds in an hour because of the heat, etc and the G-Forces they pull require tremendous resilience. I might classify snooker and darts as pastimes but..
Lewis Hamilton probably loses 5 lbs an hour with all the effort it must require in so consistently being such a monumental c*nt!
Couldn't disagree more, Bruce.

I've always considered him to have managed that effortlessly.