School days...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Re: School days...

Post by LeverEnd » Sat May 08, 2021 12:27 am

Prufrock wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:36 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:31 pm
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 12:57 pm
Let's not forget PE teachers checking that everyone took a shower afterwards! Bet that doesn't happen nowadays!
I always thought that was very odd. They made out like it was a major health issue - a few schoolkids being a bit sweaty for a few hours is not a major issue. So you have to wonder what the real motivation was. Half wondered if it was an order from the local authorities to check if kids were being 'battered' at home or not. Cos whilst I'm sure there were lots of noncey teachers they can't all have been and I've never spoken to anyone my age male or female who didn't have that exact same experience in PE lessons.
That was still going on in the early 2000s!
At a school we're both familiar with if you forgot your pe kit in the 1980s you had to swim naked.
'Backstroke boys!'

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Sat May 08, 2021 9:03 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 12:27 am
Prufrock wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
Let's not forget PE teachers checking that everyone took a shower afterwards! Bet that doesn't happen nowadays!
I always thought that was very odd. They made out like it was a major health issue - a few schoolkids being a bit sweaty for a few hours is not a major issue. So you have to wonder what the real motivation was. Half wondered if it was an order from the local authorities to check if kids were being 'battered' at home or not. Cos whilst I'm sure there were lots of noncey teachers they can't all have been and I've never spoken to anyone my age male or female who didn't have that exact same experience in PE lessons.
At a school we're both familiar with if you forgot your pe kit in the 1980s you had to swim naked.
'Backstroke boys!'
:shock: Seriously?!

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sat May 08, 2021 9:04 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:03 am
LeverEnd wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 12:27 am
Prufrock wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:
'Backstroke boys!'
:shock: Seriously?!
You wouldn’t believe how many times he ‘forgot’ his kit!!