The Olympics

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Re: The Olympics

Post by Burnden Paddock » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:27 am

KeyserSoze wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:58 pm
LeverEnd wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:42 am
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:29 am
The greatest British olympian of all time is a Boltonian! Superb performance from our Jason in the Kirin.
What a top bloke. Fully deserves to have Bolton baths named after him!
My best mate's claim to fame is that he powerbombed Jason Kenny while at MSJ :lol:
If we’re going for tenuous, I work in the same school as Holly Bradshaw’s mum. 😎

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:09 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:58 am
KeyserSoze wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:58 pm
LeverEnd wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:42 am
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:29 am
The greatest British olympian of all time is a Boltonian! Superb performance from our Jason in the Kirin.
What a top bloke. Fully deserves to have Bolton baths named after him!
My best mate's claim to fame is that he powerbombed Jason Kenny while at MSJ :lol:
As in splashed him in a swimming pool?
Nah, wrestling. We did rather like throwing each other around on concrete too much as kids.
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:59 pm

Looks like three people might also lose their silver medals from the sprint relay as Ujah's B sample, confirms the findings of the original. Must be heartbreaking when you're clean. Who would do that in a sprint team? Get caught as a solo athlete, only yourself to blame.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:50 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:59 pm
Looks like three people might also lose their silver medals from the sprint relay as Ujah's B sample, confirms the findings of the original. Must be heartbreaking when you're clean. Who would do that in a sprint team? Get caught as a solo athlete, only yourself to blame.
It is devastating for the teammates. Ujah continues to deny everything but there were two banned substances detected. The only silver lining is that Canada gets upgraded to silver. Was it China or Jamaica who was fourth? A sad day got British athletics.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:42 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:50 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:59 pm
It is devastating for the teammates. Ujah continues to deny everything but there were two banned substances detected. The only silver lining is that Canada gets upgraded to silver. Was it China or Jamaica who was fourth? A sad day got British athletics.
He's using the 'tainted supplement' defence, which I tend to believe, as there have been numerous documented cases of this happening with the substances in question.

However it's still his fault he put it into his body and he's an idiot for taking anything like that at all at the actual Olympics, as it's happened to others. So while he might get his ban reduced if he has a good legal team, his teammates are still fecked.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:49 am

Well, the Russians did say we were doping our athletes!
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"