If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......
Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Montreal Wanderer
- Posts: 12929
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Season's Greetings from the True North Strong and Free to all TWers, and best wishes for 2023.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
- Bruce Rioja
- Posts: 38742
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
- Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.
Merry Christmas y'all. Hope you and your families all have a belter
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
- Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.
Did thanks Bruce. It cost, but no one works for nothing especially on Christmas Day. The taxis were spot on time-wise and very helpful. No complaints on that score.Back home safe now.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests