Prison Break

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Prison Break

Post by Athers » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:56 am

Starting tonight on Channel 5.

Been watching some of it from America as ever, it's a ridiculous storyline but it's quite watchable...

Oh and the Doctor is fit, so it's worth watching even for that :P
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wovlad
Promising
Promising
Location: Underneath the squeaky floorboard, behind the kitchen dresser

Re: Prison Break

Post by wovlad » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:08 am

Athers wrote:Starting tonight on Channel 5.

Been watching some of it from America as ever, it's a ridiculous storyline but it's quite watchable...

Oh and the Doctor is fit, so it's worth watching even for that :P
24 episodes of pure quality later and series 1 came to a rip roaring end last night. With more questions to be answered in series 2. I can hardly wait

Yes the pretext was quite ridiculus but that aside what a show. Best TV drama to come out of the US in years. More twists, turns and red herrings than you could shake a stick at.

Only got another 6 months or so to wait until season 2. Wouldn't surprise me if BBC or ITV pick up
the rights for the next season

Athers did you stay with it or fall by the wayside ? Anyone else watch it all & if you didn't what on earth were you doing at 10pm on Monday nights?.

youngmc
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by youngmc » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:56 pm

I was gutted at the end because i thought it was only on for one series? But a quality programme all the same, the wife really got into it'which is a bonus.

i await the comments about the wife getting into it :D
CHOO CHOO CHOOCHOO TRAIN!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:57 pm

I never cared for it. It's a FOX show, which means I was berated with ads during playoff baseball.