Niall Quinn's Disco Pants

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Niall Quinn's Disco Pants

Post by Nozza » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:24 pm

Coming to a football ground near you soon:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 856694.stm

Excuse my enthusiasm but:

fecking AVE IT!!!!!!

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Re: Niall Quinn's Disco Pants

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:26 pm

Hoolio wrote:Coming to a football ground near you soon:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 856694.stm

Excuse my enthusiasm but:

fecking AVE IT!!!!!!

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Sounds like his wife must have found a spare fiver in his jeans :P
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:40 pm

We're not worth that much man! :D
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:21 pm

Wow imagine owning your own football club..

You could make your own rules up about anything you wanted..

*dreams about being in charge of picking new talent*

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:26 pm

yes that appears to be how sunderland has been run for the last 12 months, it certainly wasn't run on any footballing parameters.
Last edited by communistworkethic on Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:29 pm

communistworkethic wrote:yes that appears to be how sunderland has been run for the last 12 months, it certainly was run on any footballing parameters.
Eh? :?

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:14 pm

Niall Quinns' Disco pants are the best
They go up from his arse to his chest
They are better than Adam and the Ants
NIALL QUINNS' DISCO PANTS

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

He's bidding for the club 'within the next week'

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

stinkythefrog
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stinkythefrog » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:32 pm

Aren't you better off finding out how much money he can invest in the squad before you get too excited Hoolio ?

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:34 pm

stinkythefrog wrote:Aren't you better off finding out how much money he can invest in the squad before you get too excited Hoolio ?
£80Million bid:

£20Mil - Buy out Murray
£40Mil - Clear debts
£20Mil - Invest in squad.

Sounds good to me.

stinkythefrog
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by stinkythefrog » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:18 pm

Hoolio wrote:
stinkythefrog wrote:Aren't you better off finding out how much money he can invest in the squad before you get too excited Hoolio ?
£80Million bid:

£20Mil - Buy out Murray
£40Mil - Clear debts
£20Mil - Invest in squad.

Sounds good to me.
Well if your figures are correct then yep it sounds like a good deal for the club and supporters. With £20 million to invest you think you will be able to assemble a squad to ensure you don't get relegated again next season ? :D

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:28 pm

I suspect the "clearing of the debts", won't be that clear and is more likely to be just shifting them to someone else not dissimilar to our arrangement with ED.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:27 pm

The big man has confirmed interest...
Sir Quinn of Niall wrote:NIALL QUINN is prepared to become the next manager of Sunderland if he believes that will help improve the fortunes of the famous Wearside club.

The 39-year-old has put together a consortium of Irish businessmen which is currently preparing to launch a bid to take over the club from current chairman Bob Murray.

Quinn, who is currently running the fourth annual Docklands Festival Football, revealed that he will shed his nice-guy image in order to return Sunderland to the Premiership following their relegation.

Emotion

"I am afraid of nothing at that football club," declared Quinn when asked if he would consider becoming manager.

"When I was up there it was like being on a magic carpet when things were going well. The emotion of the people when they are in good form and the club is going well is something to behold.

"Newcastle get 53,000 at the moment and they are a pretty big club. Everybody thinks they are far bigger than Sunderland but I know if this club goes right we will be bigger than Newcastle. That's what attaches to me to it. It is the potential, it is the people, it's their spirit."

Quinn said he hoped to be in a position later this week to announce concrete details of his proposals and possibly reveal his backers but he did confirm that the finance is now in place to launch a takeover.

"I don't know how much they are going to look for but my worries now wouldn't be financial at this stage unless Sunderland go mad," said Quinn.

Ability

But the Dubliner added that his consortium won't be making a bid if they don't feel that they have the ability to turn the famous English club around.

"It is not about putting money on the table and making an offer for a football club. We have to prove to ourselves, before we go near any fans or any club, that we are capable of running a football club.

"It's a jungle, as I have found out in the last three weeks. It's not a simple thing at all and that's what I am in the middle of at the moment, making sure that myself and my group are capable of doing a job that this club deserves and until we get to the bottom of that we can't possibly approach Sunderland.

"We want to be ready for Sunderland so that every question they ask we answer them dynamically about what is going to happen and that is what we are doing at the moment."

Quinn, who is currently living in Kildare and working as a media analyst as well as pursuing business and sporting interests, added that Sunderland, where he spent the final six years of a 20-year career in England, was the only club that would ever bring him back into football.

Incredible

"I feel for the club. I feel for the people who are actually in charge now because they built a most incredible stadium there and put the infrastructure in.

"It's just not happened. You can trace back the problem towards the end of Peter Reid, Howard Wilkinson and Mick not getting any money.

"There are lots of reasons why you can say things haven't worked out and it is a pity," added Quinn
[/quote]

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:24 pm

Apologies for bumping this, but I thought you'd all LOVE to know that the takeover will be done in the next few days.

The futures bright,
The futures red and white.

:pissed:

Niall Quinn, I want your children!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:40 pm

Ah, good call, Hoolio.

I'm hearing word that Roy Keane is about to be announced as your next Manager, just as soon as the Quinn consortium deal goes through. Last I heard though, it was going to be another of the big man's old muckers, David O'Really. Can you shed any light on the situation?

Furthermore, what the latest news surrounding Arca? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:50 pm

Keane said he wants to do things 'proper' and get a coaching job, rather than using his name to walk into a management job, fair play on the bloke. Martin O'Neill seems to be the strong fave, was in talks over the weekend (explaining his absence from the Beeb) but no outcome as yet.

Re: Arca. He looks almost certain to be off. Fulham, Charlton, Boro, Bolton and Blackburn all interested.

Keep yer mits off. :wink:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:51 pm

Hoolio wrote:Apologies for bumping this, but I thought you'd all LOVE to know that the takeover will be done in the next few days.
Not according to Sky.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:53 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Hoolio wrote:Apologies for bumping this, but I thought you'd all LOVE to know that the takeover will be done in the next few days.
Not according to Sky. See http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... d+in+doubt
Really...just been live on Sky Sports News that none of the backers have walked away...and we're only waiting on our now resigned chairman to sign on the dotted line.

Mind, if you don't believe me, you're welcome to come here and tell several hundred Sunderland fans it's not on... :wink:

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:01 pm

We love you Quinny!!!!

Opens in Windas Meeedia Playaaa

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:01 pm

I think that it will be great for you lot for Quinn to be in charge, the club obviously means a lot to him.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:16 pm

Hoolio wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Not according to Sky. See http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... d+in+doubt
Really...just been live on Sky Sports News that none of the backers have walked away...and we're only waiting on our now resigned chairman to sign on the dotted line.

Mind, if you don't believe me, you're welcome to come here and tell several hundred Sunderland fans it's not on... :wink:
Oh, I don't disbelieve you Hoolio - just gave the Sky story - they may well speak with forked tongue.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.