Tuna or Ham?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:51 am

TANGODANCER wrote:It worked, I'm hungry. Hot dog sausages and mustard on bread fingers right now. Sort of mini Reebok Dogs. :mrgreen:
Mini Reebok dogs, eh? I hope you tried to recreate the complete Bolton experience by queuing up for 45 minutes in the kitchen before charging yourself £15 for the hotdog and swilling it down with a cup of tea served at a room temperature.... :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:11 am

CrazyHorse wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:It worked, I'm hungry. Hot dog sausages and mustard on bread fingers right now. Sort of mini Reebok Dogs. :mrgreen:
Mini Reebok dogs, eh? I hope you tried to recreate the complete Bolton experience by queuing up for 45 minutes in the kitchen before charging yourself £15 for the hotdog and swilling it down with a cup of tea served at a room temperature.... :mrgreen:
The R dogs are pretty good value for money hoss, the queuing time is about right though. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:38 am

CrazyHorse wrote:
Yes, and you have to ask for it "Light on the mustard, heavy on the indifferent attitude" to complete the ambience and conviviality that is trying to get oneself fed at the match! :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gnome
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Gnome » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:18 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:Fish fingers and peanut butter.

Or, peanut butter, strawberry jam, cheddar cheese (mature) and salad cream.

Thank you and good night :D
oh good god!!!

someone asked me at lunch today, while i was chomping away on my cheese and marmite, if it was peanut butter and banana :shock: :shock:
Nay-Nay: so good they named me twice

"oh Nicky Hunt, should play up front, oh Nicky Hunt should play up front"