pimpin your rides

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:34 pm

Raven wrote:Is it really?
Well I have no idea who you chaps are talking about but I managed to find this for you, Raven.

Perry 'Stig' McCarthy:
It was great fun, there was some really good bits to it and the show is run really well. Jeremy [Clarkson] is someone who I've always admired, I think he's a fantastic broadcaster and a great journalist and I think they bring a really different flavour to motoring in the UK.

I'm a big fan of the show and I did the first 22 programmes and it was a laugh. We tested all sorts of things from Pagani Zondas down to Minis and the celebrity aspect of it was a lot of fun as well, but for me it was time to move on as I had a race programme to contend with as well, so I've been there, seen it and done it and they've got someone else in now – I think it's a girl but I don't know. Anyway there is a new Stiggy now!
May the bridges I burn light your way

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:47 pm

He was unmasked by one of the papers but as yet the current stig remains a secret.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house